MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

This is your weekly reminder that you don't have to become a provision drone.

Marriage is optional.

Other urls found in this thread:

wlop.artstation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off. gender roles are a duty, you a literally equally as degenerate as feminists

Why do you VirginTOW faggots keep posting these garbage threads, attempting to validate your cultist lifestyle to us? Aren't you supposed to be "going your own way"?

Buttmad roastie detected

>MGTOW
>posts glorious chivalry as an example
at least post the full size picture

Well, I hope to only marry someone who's truly in love with me, and I them, and that we're on the same page about this sort of thing, as well as most other things.

Marrying under any under circumstance is rather retarded.

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not sea worthy due to lax maintenance. Two out of three sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

this reeks of tumblr desu. mainly the way shes dressed

MGTOW is not a movement. It's a lifestyle.

In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
That's it. That's all it is. You can be single and have all the sex you want and still be MGTOW. MGTOW =/= celibacy.

Its easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement, because men who begin living this lifestyle find it improves their quality of life so much that they feel compelled to share their way of life with other men. There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.

It's a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening to the parasitical nature of women regardless of political affiliations.

The endgame of feminism and MGTOW is the same: depopulation, apathy, and materialism. Nobody gives a shit if you have intellectually superior reasons compared to the feminazis. The result is the same. You VirginTOW faggots can never seem to grasp this simple concept. Bunch of autists.

The best way to fight back is to manipulate the system to your own ends.

If you drop out of the system, degenerates will simply take your place.

I hate it as much as the next person, but I still fucking aim to get a good job, have kids and live a decent life because I know dropping out of society is exactly what the kikes and feminazis want.

Would I rather go MGTOW and drop out of society? Oh you bet your sweet ass. I look in the mirror every day and ask myself what the point is and why I keep trying. But I know in the end, it's better than curling up into a ball and letting society kick the shit out of me for not giving a shit.

it's not from tumblr

wlop.artstation.com/

Why would any self respecting man wish to be a genetical dead end?

enjoy dying alone

Traditionalism is the desire to live in accordance with our natural, biological states.

The "womens lives are more important" isnt social programming any more feminists claiming the "women should be princesses is"

A woman's life is considered more important by our psychologies because a woman is more important to the continuation of the tribe. Whether or not this is still true in the modern world is irrelevant.

I'm not a virgin. I'm a 41 year old bar owner and I bang prostitutes like they're candy.
>finding a cute 19 year old stripper who moonlights as a prostitute for a select group of clients is difficult

We all die alone, son.

take this shit back to the youtube comment section where it belongs. your philosophy is weak, beta, and impotent

>It's a lifestyle.
Isn't that what I just said, you absolute dunce? Learn to read before you respond, idiot.

>In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
I know what MGTOW is, you condescending dweeb.

>MGTOW =/= celibacy.
True, but the average MGTOW is a bitter incel.

>Its easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement
>It's a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening
So it's "not a movement", but it is a movement. Brilliant.

are you 12?

You faggots are just as pathetic as feminists, enjoy your dysfunctional family if you ever manage one, and your gene death if you don't.

>natural, biological states are permanent; set in stone
>men aren't allowed to adapt to a changing environment

>I'm not a virgin.
Congratulations for being the exception to the rule. By the way, nobody cares about you banging whores. Literally anyone can do that. Not impressive. Get lost.

>female warriors
>gratuitous nudity

still degen

>a mans value is determined by his ability to win the approval of a woman without paying for it

Fuck off kike, MGTOW niggers are Feminist-tier.

The only purpose that MGTOW serves is to split up both men and women from each other, accommodating Feminists and help them out.
It's a literal subversion meme, and you fell for it you fucking retard. Anyone can fall for the feminist shit, and anyone can fall for the mgtow shit, and you just did.

Fucking neck yourself, worthless kike.

>natural, biological states are permanent; set in stone
yes, more than set in stone, a stone will erode in a few thousand years, our brains and bodies will be identical
>men aren't allowed to adapt to a changing environment
more like, men physically cant adapt and shouldn't want to

Yep. A man who doesn't have to pay for pussy has more value than a man that does. Need anything else obvious spoon-fed to you? It baffles me that you MGTOW filth consider yourselves "redpilled". I swear, at least half of you are literally autistic.

>cant control your woman?
>too feminine to directly confront a societal problem?
>boy do we have a movement for you

>A Man's Value is Determined by a Woman's Estimation of His Usefulness: THE THREAD

I just checked in to say your picture is gay and childish, and if I ever saw someone publicly post it, I would forever think of them as gargantuan faggots.

correct. a human's value is in large part determined by his/her ability to pass on his/her genetic material, the purpose of all life, except for MGTOWs apparently.

>Marriage is optional.
Stop pushing your fucking cultural marxism

S A L S A
A
L
S
A

why did this feminism happen? If you find the source of the problem, the solution wont be far.

I think it's nice. What's wrong with it

Yes, it is optional. So is suicide and stapling tapeworms to your penis.

If you aren't a little faggot (which literally everyone in MGTOW is, don't delude yourselves for fuck sake) then Marriage is a good thing. Just because there is a trade deficit in benefits doesn't mean both sides don't profit.

With strength comes responsibility. With strength comes the will to take responsibility in order to better your life. Those who don't want women are simply afraid of the responsibility, and too weak to bear it or accept it.

Again, stop lying to yourselves. You're all bitches. Fucking stop.

She is way too skinny for tumblr.

The source is a solution in search of a problem.

Example? Manspreading.

according to this

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

epic heroics, and a honor based lifestyle > everything else

and then I thought "well what snowden has done, what assange still is doing is a million times more potent in changing reality, in influencing it than children will most likely ever be like"

Though my heart still longs for a wife. My mind is slowly telling me that perhaps there exists a better way of life out there. Though the lack of inaction is not that lifestyle either. I just dont know how to manifest it more properly. I doubt that postings on the internet would qualify as heroic and volkish.

How are we supposed to fix the low white birthrates if you reject the opposite sex?

The 'muh lady days of women having their role and men having another role are over. Now every gender has to do stuff they suck at because progessive.
MGTOW fits better in our time, don't breed, do man stuff all the time and let women sit to rot.

>Encouraging the dismantling of the family unit and it's benefit to western culture.

Nice try joo

A majority of the greatest men in history were Married to women. Think about that.

It's a fruit greats were all strong enough to pick. MGTOW is quite simply those too pathetic to reach high.

>don't breed,
you really know how to please the jews and further the white genocide don't you

Love the artwork.

Or jjust man up and and find a traditionalist qt that is willing to reject societal standards with you

Fuck off nigger.

sour grapes much?

You would be politely reminded that this is not a democracy. This is a ship, an absolute dictatorship, and the man yelling at you? He's Lt. Commander Yahweh. His second command is given at at the end of the gun. You then realize that this is the end of your story, and this man cares not for you. So the choice is yours. Step off and keep a shred of dignity, or stain the water.

And go extinct.

I disavow

>Do man stuff

You're all faggots. Don't fucking lie. People that do ACTUAL man stuff will find wives, you will sit around pointing the finger at the one person in your movement that actually has balls, and lets be honest, he is probably literally dickless.

>just man up

Yeah just man up, you're a loser if you won't send over half of your paycheck to your ex wife

He's Muhammed from Denmark a true "Dane"

>Do man stuff
they want to sit around on welfare and play videogames

they dont care about that. its just a reaction to feminism, a childish, feminine in itself passive aggressive reaction designed to get "daddy" to act on their behalf.

its good to recognize the symptoms because most people dont even get that far, but they need to eventually become men and address the roots of the problem themselves

MRAs are male feminists. MGTOW are not.

Feminists laugh at MRAs, because they know they completely control western governments and MRAs might as well be bailing out the titanic with a teaspoon.

However, MGTOW scare the shit out of feminists, because MGTOWs threaten to undermine their Marxist movement from within. MGTOW threaten to turn women against feminist leadership.
Women are starting to notice that we don't want to get married anymore. Women are starting to realize that the traditional roles weren't all that bad and now that they are working 40 hours a week just to have strangers raise their children is a shit deal.

They are also starting to realize that its too late to go back to the traditional roles. Feminism has revealed the parasitical nature of women to the world that was once concealed by traditionalism and no matter how much they want us to, we won't forget.

What kind of little bitch would consider money over the happiness that for thousands of years we have known to be of the highest order?

Sounds to me like you are a cheap, bitter little bitch. You're the kind of guy who bust out your wallet for a girl in a heartbeat if it weren't for the fact they don't give you a second look.

At least face the facts with dignity rather than fucking lying. It isn't your fault you were born in such circumstances.

Eris got it!

>muh knights
>muh chivalry
>above the age of 15

No, I'm just not a huge fucking fedora faggot.

>In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.

Well therefore being a virgin, I am MGTOW by default and was doing it before it was cool.

unfortunately by the looks of things, whites cant get high birthrates like the old days, and looking to be a minority. unless white women start adapting foreign values to compel them. hint: pic

Mgtow supporters are either bitter virgins or guys who have been with a lot of women and realize they can't live with them.

Mgtow bashers are guys who have probably fucked under 5 women and think they know more than they do about females and relationships.

Men actually have other qualities than providing semen to semendeamons, believe it or not.

>don't breed
As if you had a choice to begin with.
>let women sit to rot.
Implying that you "going your own way" results in more lonely cat ladies who wouldn't have otherwise existed. You're not important. MGTOW makes no sizable impact on society.

>MGTOW fits better in our time
>days of women having their role and men having another role are over.
Women say similar things about feminism and being "independent". Casting aside gender roles is inherently degenerate, and invariably leads to disaster when this attitude is adopted on mass. You are 100% part of the problem, but you probably don't even care because you're a materialistic nihilist.

Thats a fair point as well, but have you looked outside lately? Its harder than before to find a normal woman.

>most listen to chimp noises
>most have shit eating habits
>most use drugs, like alcohol or smoke
>most no longer have good cultural values

Not saying that they arent there and that I am not myself to blame for not taking that prize, but the motivation for getting one is severely limited.

>70% overweightness/obesity rate in the total of society
>children getting fatter, unhealthier and do less sports
>its hard to tell which of these females are part of this grande decline of life

also makes you paranoid about them. I am kinda anxious around females, but seeing even one red flag makes me paranoid as fuck.

I am already mentally prepared to see society as becoming ballooned up in 50 years, with most people dying to obesity related things (as the obesity thing still is rising % per year), I am prepared mentally to know that 90% of all people most likely will fall victim to it.

And then there is still the race issue...

There are just so many variables at play that make women seem like absolute trash.

MGTOW is a globalist plot to lower the birth rates of whites and to trick the losers that fall for it into believing that it's an anti-cuck strategy.

>MGTOW scares the shit out of feminists
>MGTOW being the fat lazy minority of men who can't get their dick wet
>Implying MGTOW scares anyone but those who want a thriving white race

Just stop, this is too much

>it's an anti-cuck strategy

>Will never be able to get cucked since won't be in a relationship
>Somehow is not an anti-cuck strategy

do you even know the meanings of the words you use?

Keep telling that to yourself and fight in an already lost war against "muh degeneracy".

>implying I can't be attractive, bang chicks, and not get tied down

Come back when you know what you're arguing against

>What kind of little bitch

Every man who doesn't play russian roulette with a loaded gun is a little bitch, just man up pussy

Nice anime picture and fantasy weeb. Are you (or 'lt commander yahweh nice name goyim)') trained in gorilla warfare as well?

Well that is why it is the duty of every white man to have between 2-3 kids if not more to change that. It is literally the only way white people will continue as a race.

You are advocating the destruction of the white race because you can't be bothered to keep women/children in line and provided for.

> be me
> marry traditional woman, provide for her so she can homeschool our kids in the countryside because fuck public school and other people
> be the boss, works because deliver results
> wife creates/raises next generation of sons to continue my works and way of life into the future

Feels pretty good to be a real man desu. Wives are for bearing sons, and you all are basically Milo-tier degeneracy.

Just look at all of the Jezebel tumbrinas in this thread using every shaming tactic in the book in a vain effort to silence me.

70% of men under the age of 35 are currently not married btw.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
it's not like I represent some fringe element. I actually represent a majority of men.

>not playing chess is a flawless strategy to never lose a chess game

Not an argument. Just more defeatist drivel from a limp-dicked, bitter VirginTOW. Enjoy being "sent your own way".

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children, and their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.

It's not about what you give, it's about what you receive. You hollow subhuman husks wouldn't understand that though. You shudder at the thought of opening yourselves up because your underbelly is too soft to take a hit.

This. Fucking this. Manly stuff amirite?

See, I agree with you on all points. To say that you reject the notion of a relationship is absurd, but your level of realism isn't. You acknowledge that there is benefits to the traditional and pure institution of marriage and relationships with women. These fuckers are too weak to see your reality and pretend they don't want it.

You are the kind of person, I'd wager, that would take up the opportunity should they find it. Or maybe not. Maybe you don't want to take the risk, despite how much you want to, and maybe, just maybe, you can admit that to yourself.

No matter what the reality is, there is a sour yet satisfying taste once you consume it. The way I see it (which is probably distorted because I just got back from drinking, so if what I am saying in this thread is damaging or balls to the wall retarded, don't listen) such resolution is a good thing to have in order to find happiness without suffering a untimely and random pain.

fpbp

MGTOW is a cancer on this board

I'm kinda conflicted about MGTOW. I inherited an eye disorder from my dad which doesn't affect my sight but makes me look a little weird and this, despite being nothing extreme, has crippled my confidence since childhood, and therefore, isn't something I'd want to pass on (which is likely). I also inherited pretty overt arthritis from my mum, which I'll also be likely to pass on. So I really don't want to have children, and having just become a wizard, it's not like it was ever going to happen anyway.

So having recently discovered MGTOW on youtube, it has an inherent appeal to me, not that I ever had a chance with women, but it helps justify the position I've found myself in to my bruised ego.

Obviously MGTOW is the opposite of a solution to the state society is in right now. We're not going to make birthrates rise by turning to MGTOW, we're not helping things. But if I was never going to be able to contribute to the reformation of society anyway, isn't it good that I've found something I can use to help give me some validation in life? To help me just get on with things?

I'm not sure it's a movement that should necessarily spread, especially if it turns more viable males than me away from society, but if it provides me as an individual some comfort, isn't that a good thing?

>Feels pretty good to be a real man desu. Wives are for bearing sons, and you all are basically Milo-tier degeneracy.
to be fair, milo is definitely pro traditionalism. he has written about how gays should have stayed in the closet and and fulfilled their duty.

God this picture always annoys me. Not because it's poorly done (it isn't) just the amount of pic related who will self insert as the knight to jerk themselves off over MUH chivalry

>playing a chess game where you have a handicap from the start

why would i do that

MGTOW are faggots who run. You need to fight to win.

>it's not like I represent some fringe element. I actually represent a majority of men.
What the fuck? Why are you even here?

Shit man, 10% is 10%.

>Implying this is the case

The difference between me and you is that I, like most people, can take that bullet, and then try again. You're a fragile faggot.

>inb4 but if you marry then you are truly fucked

Sign a prenup, or don't be an idiot and get the right person. There is a good chance no one is good enough, and if you take that mentality in with you, what's the worst that can happening? Marriage without a prenup and without knowing the person enough is playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the chambers.

Is MGTOW just another way for virgins to make it feel like they're winning?

You could just murder him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who's going to tell you anything then.

marriage isn't the only legally binding commitment, children are too. whites must survive.

>There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.

How do you bang candy tho?

>being so ugly you have to go your own way to get over the humiliation and destruction of pride of having no women wanting your cock

must suck m8. dont know that feel

I see it as an analogy for protecting Europe from Muslims.

But whatever, keep stroking your dick that you're not a "whiteknight".

The majority of men probably still look for marriage. I doubt a significant amount of them are weak bitches and give up because they are too weak, stupid, and overall pathetic to slug it out.

Stop trying to justify your weakness. Own it. Most people can get women, but not everyone can get a good woman. Only strong men with the few good, traditional women left will raise good children in the future. This is a good thing, and you do not make the cut. Accept it.

those genetic disorders really arent bad enough to discourage reproduction, just find a passion in life, work hard at it and women will melt for you. never make them a goal, they are secondary to accomplishments

>Asia
>no birth control
Maybe those Middle Eastern shitholes the Brits call Asian