Woman attacked by mob as she was swimming in monokini

charentelibre.fr/2016/08/27/chateauneuf-agressee-car-elle-se-baignait-seins-nus,3053473.php

>not even 24h after burkinis are made legal, a woman got attacked by a group of 15
>someone undressed her in front of her childs
>got punched by a man, resulting in a nosebleed
>the family had to leave, while the attackers spent the rest of the day near the water, even after being questioned by the police

It begins, my friends

i hate the french more than i hate muslims

I'm not surprised desu Justin

t. leaf with lumberjack guilt

>NB. Vue le déferlement de commentaires, nous précisons que cette agression n'a aucune connotation religieuse. Aucune personne d'origine maghrébine n'est impliquée dans cette histoire. Il est dommage de devoir en arriver à de telles précisions.

> Because of influx of comments, we add that this agression didn't have any religious motive. No one with north african origins was involved. It's a shame we have to add such details.

Riiiiiiiiiight. I'm sure that these 15 people belonging to ONE family are aryans.

Those fucking idiots. Way to go mobheads.

This is really unnecessary desu
Muslim women are the best thing of their religion, they are not hurting anybody.

Yes of course, not NA. How can they be? They were born in France, ergo they are French.

lol 1 week ago muslim women started throwing rocks at tourists who dared take photos in their presence
then knifed their cars' tires

then called their brothers/husbands to attack random people with machetes and fucking harpoons

Doesn't say anything about further south in Africa or the Middle East lol

Yeah and they didn't hurt anyone. It was the males with their sexism and the rocks that hurt the tourists.

WHY WOULD THAT EVEN MATTER ANYWAY? RACIST PIG! YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Except we know how to deal with retards in Corsica, whereas in Charente the people just stood by and did nothing.

Read OP's article, it was mostly the women hitting the victim.

>tfw you want to gut muslims but police won't let you

Corsica needs to secede and then nuke the rest of france.

what ?
just to be clear muslim women started all this by throwing rocks at tourists, because taking holiday pictures in their presence is offensive apparently

the civil war begins

Aux armes, citoyens!

Muslim women are the worst because they are subversive as fuck.

Good.

taupe queque

mudslimes btfo

All the women are
Look at the black women in the US, they're literally chanting for their males to murder cops wherever they are
Look at german women back in the 30s, they literally brought the 4th reich in Europe
White women today are just as vicious as the others, but they're turned against us

>No one with north african origins was involved
There are arabs from other places too.

that or it's just niggers
its probably just niggers

of course mohammed

Ah come on Justin. Its 2016.

>Woman attacked by mob as she was swimming in monokini
>mudslimes btfo
ummm