/CHI/

Attached: fallCHI.jpg (645x1260, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
youtu.be/RcVnqFxWMDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:/

CHI

Attached: 1519866147660.jpg (535x462, 54K)

been ages but gotta say bye already

i still check Sup Forums sometimes. glad you are still here

maybe ill come back later

how are things today?
where you been ?

comfortably numb

doing anything new for a change?

not really desu my thoughts are just focused on different subjects

CHI
I think I slept better last night, didn't wake up energetic and fresh but I wasn't dead tired through the day. Also there is champions league tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

The Chai Group

The Hutherhood

i wonder how long i can honestly keep this up i'm already sick of it
i also got some ok sleep

days just blend into each other

days without names

CHI (mijo)
this user cares

so have some energy if you will
youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE

what have you been up to? still drinking?

Yes. A family friend visited with some vodka and told me to hide the bottle from my parents because they'd inhale it.
They ended up infiltrating my room and stealing it and then completely lying to my face about it.
I'm not even mad about the alcohol loss but the blatant denial really got to me.

And the bottle suddenly reappeared when it was practically empty. It was a major "fuck you".

Any of you have experience with tinder

your parents stole it?

>it will soon be again that time of the year where the cycle of freezing/melting goes on for weeks

>i will waste my entire year again

>it's already march

Attached: pink wojack sip iv.png (504x538, 146K)

pretty sad desu what a terrible existence

Atleast there are things to help pass the time.

they will only last for so long though

It's a multi billion industry for a reason.

i meant before we get tired of it like everything else

Eh, there might come a time when literally everything is tiresome but I highly doubt it. There will almost certainly always be something.

i wish you really did an hero yourself, i'm sick of seeing your threads.

maybe but i have my doubts since it has already happened before

stop being rude

hello

BUMP

Yes and I was specifically told to keep it away from them. My dad suspiciously got super drunk really fast one night and now I know why.

Hi /chi/

How is it going?

a bit rude of them
the same really. whats up with you?

Everybody went to bed so I made /deutsch/ invade the /nederdraad/ for shits and giggles. Now I am listening to music they gave me.
youtu.be/RcVnqFxWMDM

Besides that it's business as usual I guess.

did you stream today?

Not today. I just chatted with people and stuff. Also still riding the high of the 11 viewers from yesterday.

where you the one that posted in /ligamx/?

No. Is /ligamx/ something from Sup Forums? I rarely come outside of Sup Forums oetz.

yeah, there was someone from the netherlands in the thread today

I sometimes forget they also have flags. Sports aren't really my thing, only root for the orange team when the Netherlands play normieball in the World Cup or Euro Cup. But they're not even in it this time, so maybe he was looking for a new team to cheer for. Is Mexico and the US in it?

i don't care for sports either but i'm just so bored recently i've started posting there
>Is Mexico and the US in it?
it's just the mexican league although i think theres a tournament going on right now between mexican and american teams

I get it. Boredom makes you feel like exploring this site more. I sometimes lurk in /agdg/ to look for tips when I get the stupid urge to make a game, but those urges usually last a week or so and I end up in Sup Forums again. Is mexico or the us in the worldcup?

Good night /chi/

Attached: spurdo 007 laser.jpg (800x558, 73K)

Mexico is, usa got eliminated by the memest of ways on the final match day.

good night user

i every now and then lurk a few other boards but i only really care about Sup Forums
>Is mexico or the us in the worldcup?
only mexico

good night
At least it's not a difficult choice for /chi/. We're all rooting for Mexico then.

i'm curious as to how far they will make it

They're in an interesting group. Germany is always hardcore and South-Korea knows the Guus Hiddink secrets. I think they all stand a change oetz. But I'm no expert.

Still hope they kick Germany's ass because we're always against the Germans in football.

when they played germany in that cup thing in russia they weren't playing bad they just couldn't figure out a way to score

>they just couldn't figure out a way to score
Kinda important part of the game :^)

I'm going to get some rest now. Goodnight, my friend.

goodnight user