Why her Sup Forums?

Why her Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/06/21/george-clooney-accidentally-started-a-tequila-company-worth-1-billion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why her?

Because she was smart enough to do something outside of acting. While all the other dumb cunts were busy bitching about not getting paid enough, she made bank.

Is making 350 million dollars just that easy?

Your name carries tremendous influence even though your business has been done a million times before. Look up the Olsen twins. It's easy money.

Isn't her company getting sued for false advertising?

If you actually believe these numbers you're retarded. She has a shit ton of money but nowhere near that.

Also Stone only made 10 million.

No chance is she worth $350m.

Tom Cruise and George Clooney who have produced, pitched ideas, become executives and leading men, whilst carrying there brands are close to $4-500m.

Alba is probably worth circa $35-50m; still a fucking shit tonne, but no way near that much.

Wait, what has Clooney ever done that hasn't been shit?

Most of his films. His direction, The American, Michael Clayton, Out of Sight, there's a lot. What are you even trying to meme?

She is the owner of a company valued at 1.7 billion as of 2015.

Clooney and cruise don't have shit on her

Is she married?
If not, time to groom myself so I can be part of that.

What's her stake?

You're glib, user. cnbc.com/2017/06/21/george-clooney-accidentally-started-a-tequila-company-worth-1-billion.html

Those are mediocre at best, so I suppose that fits the definition of "not shit".

I'm not trying to meme anything. Ask anyone what they think Clooney's best film is and watch their face go blank. He's famous because he's handsome.

If you believe that you are a retard.

I dont know why these actors earn so much money. The job is easy, fun, and you get your face to see everywhere.

They should only earn around 10k every month, not more.

Wait a second, if I'm reading you correctly you're claiming that a leading man in major motion pictures is, and correct me if i'm wrong, handsome? Honestly, you may be on to something here.

She owns a fashion company or some shit AND has starred in movies so I think thats pretty impressive. Good for her

see

Yeah why would I believe forbes when I can just listen to anonymous faggots like you on Sup Forums.

Still not as valuable as Albas company

Well, user, these people have track records as actors which make film producers believe that by hiring them, many people will see their films, thereby making the producer a great deal of money. Since there are many producers in Hollywood and these famous actors and actresses are in high demand, they can demand a great deal of money to star in these films. This is how capitalism works, regardless of how much money (you) think that someone else should make.