Thoughts on modern, Western women?

Thoughts on modern, Western women?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/769469776750051328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feminism was a mistake.

Feminism was a mistake

Everythinh that makes woman Post their bare soles on the Internet was NOT a mistake.

great ass

would fuck / 10

If this is not a whore then what is?

mate she looks like shit, get some taste and stop legitimising fat hags that refuse to take care of themselves

They don't really make me think a lot tbqh, they are so contentless and vapid, so they don't really evoke any thought.

my faggot fat father has a better ass

Ur mom

>Thoughts on modern, Western women?
They're disposable cum dumpsters that whine about being cum dumpsters, all while making sure they keep getting sluttier each day.

OP you're a nu male and a faggot
you'll never get laid
please kill yourself

I cant see herbass hair
Do you have a higher res version?

They've made me hate women.

>
Too bad you'll be about the 50th guy to have done so.

>Western men still argue their women do not deserve to be raped
They are asking for it.

They are not women.

>They are girls, and remain so for a lot longer than their predecessors

Based Britain.

>They are asking for it

Yes but they want to be raped by a 10/10 white billionaire not brown sandnigger manlets that smell like goats

They dont suck MY dick so they must be whores

t. Sup Forums

The point of rape is they do not get a choice in partner. That is why good women do not act like whores, then men will respect them.

I really hate women desu

what about faithful and caring women who do not act like stupid whores? do they deserve to be raped too? or does the fact they're married in with healty traditional relationship change things up?

That changes thing, a girl who is married and behaves well and is good to her husband deserves respect.

This, also having a relationship with an average Western woman is a signal of being a beta male with no self-esteem.

too much ass

with "western woman" you mean American, maybe british to an extent
I've never seen an italian girl behave as bad as an american one

>twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/769469776750051328
why would you post your body if your body is just dumpy, skinnyfat, and in every other way plain and unremarkable? i'd rather beat my dick then pretend to enjoy fucking an under-inflated plus-sized blow-up doll t b q h f a m

>red ass hair

They either don't know how to use hyphens, or have disgusting asses.

I was going to call you a cuck until you said average. There are some good ones left

It wasn't a mistake - it was funded to destroy the family unit. It's accomplishing exactly what it was meant to.

Sometimes I look at all the degeneracy widespread today in modern women and I wonder: why us? Why the West? Why did the West succumb to degeneracy?
I distinctly remember that civilization was becoming more and more patriarchal and more Christianity up until WW1.

I guess the mass slaughter killed all the good men and left only degenerates. Then came WW2 and that only reinforced the job. Shit.

>implying her ass hair isnt red from her distended rectum leaking blood and feces with every escape of air trapped in her intestines from this afternoon's 5 man gang bang

Maybe they are repressed because of "what the others will say if" mentality, in Spain it happens that, they don't act "American" because they are ashamed of being called whores.

I know, but there are few and most of them already have a partner.

tha's a good thing. and it should work like that.

They are pricing themselves out of "the market"
Cost-benefit analysis says....
Never buy into depreciating assets with high maintenance costs .