Is it worth watching?

Is it worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIl9IFcIXlg
youtube.com/watch?v=bPhrBsVRoDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That would require me to know how much you value your time. Are you completely unhindered by any obligations? Then it's probably a decent way to dwindle out more 70 hours of your meaningless existence. It's probably also good to watch with your girlfriend while cuddling, but let's not kid ourselves here.

no

It's a huge piece of shit, any story based on which noble fucked which lady of the house is a cultural product pandered to househusbands and womanchildren.

Ouch

>but let's not kid ourselves here.

So just wear a condom?

no but your time is worthless

*Tips*

GoT has become the thing plebs like to poke fun at these days but truthfully hell yes it's worth watching. We can all agree season 1 all way to 4 is some great tv. It does however dip abit in quality during season 5, 6 and 7 since they ran out of book material and went ahead fully in their own direction, that's not to say the show is bad, season 5 had one of the greatest moments i've ever seen in tv, that being the hardhome episode and episode 6 had one of the best gritty battles i've ever watched, battle of the bastards. So yes, watch the show, take your time with it and enjoy the fuck out of it. remember, Sup Forums hates everything, even if that thing is great.

>Sup Forums hates everything, even if that thing is great.
Objectively false.

GoT is capeshit-tier, it's not "great", unless by "great" you mean popular, which just goes to prove how shit GoT really is.

You see? Ignore them OP. Go watch and decide yourself.

Why is OP allowed to "decide for himself", but we aren't? I've decided for myself, and GoT is a piece of shit and I dropped it.

IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING, START WATCHING IT

No. Seasons 1-4 are great but that's only going to make you get hooked, ensuring that you suffer through the later seasons.

it's shit

Goes downhill after season 4.

because you've atleast tried it good sir, OP hasn't, and may be swayed by anons here., he should try it himself.

>Is it worth watching?
Season 1 and 2
>yes.
The other seasons
>no

Just don't visit /got/ now. Bobby posters have lost their mind there.

>suffer
I really liked season 6, especially bastard battle and the sept episode.

Seasons 1 - 4 are pure kino. You literally cant find a better series

Can you watch this show non-chronologically?

No. the shows strength is seeing almost all the characters go through some kind of arc, or evolution during the series. For instance Jon the bastard going to the wall, then living with the wildlings, then becoming lord commander, then helping the wildlings through the Wall, then becoming King. Other characters who had everything, like Jaime, the perfect knight, gets a hand cut off and learns lessons the hard way and is humbled etc. Just go watch it.

Absolutely not. Why would you even want to do that unless the later seasons were better(which they are not)

>Why would you even want to do that
So I can skip the shit and get to the good stuff.

Watch it at least until Navarre completes his arc
youtube.com/watch?v=uIl9IFcIXlg

And the episode Flesh and Blood
youtube.com/watch?v=bPhrBsVRoDs

Nothing quite like it on television

You don't understand what people are telling you, then. Everybody's saying that the good stuff are the FIRST seasons. The shit is what's being released NOW.

You are everything wrong with this planet, kys.

Season 1-3 are basically kino, 4 is bretty good and then past that it becomes a stinking pile of shit. Basically by Season 6 just watch the battle scenes

that's not how you greentext

Yes. go 7->1->2->3->5->6->4

This.

It gets progressively bad, but you will be to involved into it to give up watching when you realize that.

>I don't care