Open letter

>open letter
>it's a video yammering about space or whatever

I thought Bill was supposed to be smart, although I never saw his show, I just see him puttering around doing random stuff like this. I guess he's better than than Tyson phony though.

he should be appealing to the next president anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfPdtfbPsRw
youtube.com/watch?v=H6Y6LtILYiY
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=lsD0aw-dVF4
youtube.com/watch?v=dRmJTDq7Dtk
youtube.com/watch?v=wr0EtiOOztU
youtu.be/c8qLg7BxquE
dailymotion.com/video/x37uu8_die-prinzen-millionar_news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I thought Bill was supposed to be smart
>is an atheist

>bill nye the bachelors degree guy
>smart

lel no. He's just a leftist stooge.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfPdtfbPsRw

Okay, what I meant to say is that he seems like an average individual who understands basic logic, and has a knack for entertainment.

Atheism is a bit of a hit, but not really any worse than being religious, honestly. They are both irksome.

He made some pretty good workplace safety videos for Boeing, by all accounts

And he is a high fiving white guy

youtube.com/watch?v=H6Y6LtILYiY

Developing technology and techniques to mine asteroids either via robotic mining or by crashing the asteroids into the ocean is the best way to advance space travel. Until there is a non satellite based way to make money in space, we will be at a standstill.

Atheists deny logic and common sense

Fuck space

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

why

nice try creationist

>I thought Bill was supposed to be smart
well that's where you went wrong, he works for (((them)))

>giv multiple billions to study dead rocks on mars that we already studied pls

sure thing buddy just give the old money tree a shake

Intelligence is nothing to do with Wisdom.

>Bill Nye the Global Warming Guy

Saw one of his shows once.
He treated climate change as a psychologist, that part played by Arnold "Hummer the Bummer" Schwarzenegger.
Equated it with the stages of grief.
Non stop green tech shilling.

He's such a cuck.

Pfft? gallelaylow even know this shit, how can one think differently after hearing this???

I guess they're intellectually lazy and prefer easy answers.

Was this made ironically or in earnest?

They claim to base everything on logic and reason but fail to realize naturalism requires faith

>he seems like an average individual who understands basic logic

He does, but they're usually the most vulnerable to stupidity because they think they're immune to it. Read Intellectuals and Society by Thomas Sowell and you'll see.

Intellectuals think because they've got a degree and they're intelligent, which they are I'm not denying, but they think their degree in Astrophysics qualifies them to talk about everything, when in reality they're only intelligent in one field.

It's more that atheists tend to revere the state instead of an imaginary higher authority, as well as pretending all of Christianity is flawed due to the god dilemma and ignoring the morals which undeniably have made European life so great.

Bill is very good at teaching kids about science and for that I admire him.
Almost everything else from him, however is loony bullshit.

He is smart, he cares about himself more than about others.

Why do people think celebrities are honest about theit political opinions?

In general they are not, they do and say what they think it will mean more LONG therm proffit for them. Also there's this thing called prorities, people like bill don't care about blue collar jobs or social issues.

okay you see canadacuck, bill nye's show for kids was extremely popular and was used in practically every school in the united states, it was a easy to digest way to learn shit about basic science about stars, physics, ect. His shit is still used today as it "Just Works". Even when I was in high school when the teacher was out sick or some shit suddenly they would steal some of his vhs tapes from the middle school and you would still learn something you didn't know before. I don't like his political views but he made some damn good science videos that get kids into physics and astronomy.

Yeah. We had Mr. Dressup and the Red Green Show and books and stuff. He's not really a thing here.

I think it is serious. This is what the "I fucking love science" crowd considers mind-expanding and inspirational, I guess.

All I know is that they are more annoying, like Rick and Morty/ Dr. Who fans.

They post that stupid burrito riddle and act like they outsmarted everyone.

Ignore the bible which is the word of God and the most important historical and scientific text in existence. They also deny that God created life and murder babies

Yeah, I saw him on TVO I think in the early morning like 7am never really watched it though don't think it was ever popular here.

I doubt any research has shown that making parody music videos with lyrics about physics awkwardly shoehorned in helps anybody learn about physics.

>Mr. Dressup and the Red Green Show
so you guys had some equivalent then?
>books and stuff
we didn't use him every day, the education system was not completely fucked back then(probably would learn more then common core kek), they would usually just have a 30 minute video on Fridays during elementary and middle school mostly and primarily late in the day classes since everyone is already getting riled since weekend and attention spans or short. Having something out of the ordinary tends to get payed attention to more.

it stilled worked regardless

Mr. Dressup wasn't really science oriented, and like many shows of that era, it's gone forever, cause of shitty CBC records. Just one of those tv shows to raise kids you know, he taught me how to button shirts properly, or whatever. I could talk about my adventures of trying to track down old Canadian shows, but enh.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsD0aw-dVF4

>I thought Bill was supposed to be smart,
Why would you think that?
He's an actor on a childrens show

Space is a meme that people have fooled themselves into liking

His name is the science guy.

This, why does the government waste so much money gathering some moon rocks? Why not spend that money to take over Africa and take their resources? And this time make sure Africa is populated by Anglos only

>it's gone forever
someone must have the vhs's or something, nothing is ever really gone forever in the digital age, someone must have it.
asteroids are filled to the brim with material resources while africa is filled to the brim with niggers

It's because space and dinosaurs are the muh holocaust of science shoved down kids' throats.

>OP watches a video
>makes a thread talking about conclusions he came to while watching the video
>posts a screenshot of the video
>DOES NOT LINK TO THE VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=dRmJTDq7Dtk
THERE, WAS THAT SO HARD OP?
YOU FUCKING RETARD
GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO CALL BILL A RETARD WHEN YOU'RE THE ONLY FUCKING STUPID PERSON IN THIS THREAD

I'm teaching you self-reliance.

kill yourself leaf
hope you get range banned
every thread made by a Canadian is a piece of trash

>XXI century

>still believing in the grandfather on the cloud

do you also believe in Santa and the holocaust?

who is this qt

Shows can indeed vanish. Even ones that aired after the year 2000. I went up and down practically every venue trying to find one, and you know, the worst part was that I got confirmation that it does exist somewhere in the world, right now, but I don't think I can find it. It's my white whale.

I had to cancel my credit card because I gave my number to some scammy scandanavian streaming service because I got some tip from a youtube commentor that it was available there.

They lied.

Is that any way to talk to your neighbour and best friend?

I'm not a monotheist.

>not a scientist
>bachelor degree
>television entertainer

>braindead uneducated plebs call him the "Science Guy"
>becomes an internet meme, the "Smart Man"

Why would anyone care about this person?

If you get kids interested in thing then they are more likely to be OK learning about thing. Average kid isn't going to become an astrophysicist at age 9. Hell, average kid isn't going to become one anyways. But it can teach them that science is cool and don't be a nigger who hates learning 'cause science can do some cool ass shit.

Worst comes to worst, some stupid part of it sticks with them, like that one Animanics song about the countries.

maybe you should ask around Sup Forums's private tracker thread, maybe someone could tell you if anyone has it there.

Fun Fact: Bill "Jail all climate change denyers" Nye will absolutely LOSE HIS FUCKING SHIT if asked for an autograph. Maybe his mother was raped by an autograph as he stood there with the kirby's pinball menu music going, but he's told children to fuck off, canceled on university speeches, and other general sperg-outs because someone asked him for an autograph.

Do you think this makes kids feel "cool"?

youtube.com/watch?v=wr0EtiOOztU

Trump says make space exploration great again

youtu.be/c8qLg7BxquE

this guy is a complete fucking idiot. He's not a scientist either; he's an engineer. And I'm guessing he's mediocre... I can't imagine a good engineer ends up doing a kids TV show

It doesn't have to be cool for them to like it. Kids can like corny thing. This fucking thing:

dailymotion.com/video/x37uu8_die-prinzen-millionar_news

I thought my class was the only one who liked that corny ass thing in our German class but I see now we weren't the only group as its so prevalent on YouTube for cover videos for class projects I couldn't find the official video there. While I'm not saying I can speak German because of it -- probably because I haven't used it in like 20 years -- I do remember a lot from that song including various word phrases, my teacher's sweet tits, conjugation, etc.

Yeah. making our planet more efficient would be better, but whatever, I'm pretty sure it'll just take an extinction event/ end of oil to get us to sort things out.

Bill should vote Trump

He won't take anything away from NASA

I actually think that Apple, Google or good old Coca-Cola are the most well known and appreciated American companies today and not some fucking government agency, Bill.