America, why are you not at our side right now?

America, why are you not at our side right now?

Attached: file.png (433x192, 10K)

Blue americans are anti-russian, Red americans are not. Trumplings are just memetically pandering to their voting base.

The Liberal dislike for Russia has turned the Republican base so pro-Russian that the Republican establishment is now afraid to criticize Russia and Putin.

Well done Putin. You won. You won the entire fucking world.

There's no proof that the Russians did anything. The fact that you're so eager to make us put the blame on someone makes me wonder...whose interests do you have in mind here? Maybe Russia is the better ally after all....

Nigel pls. Not even Theresa May actually cared about this incident; she's just stalling until the media furore subsides. She was Home Minister when Litvinenko was murdered and did her best to quash any attempt at actual retaliation in favour of maintaining her political connections.

Exhibit A:

hilarious, like you guys needed proof to take international action against other countries, Afghanistan remember? the fact that you aren't backing up your ally who you consider to have a 'special relationship' with is telling of America's commitment.

Yes, because this is exactly the same as Litvenenko

>Americans like Russia
oh wow

This black and white view of politics has turned america into cancer. Instead of working together we find ways to screw each other over. It's like politics have become sports teams

This is correct, but Putin won't be top dog for long, he's already old. The situation will evolve presently.

The American ruling class view Britain as a moderately useful vassal state. Once we denuclearize you, you'll be perfect. Just try not to start shit with Ivan yet, please, the ww3 preparations are on hold due to Drump.

its due to how effective your government is in separating powers that the only possible way to enact any legislation is to divide the nation into two camps.

They're useless and corrupt.

Because BASED russians btfoed the bongs (yeah i do browse Sup Forums get the FUCK over it sandnigger)

Fuck those towelhead british cunts

At least russia aren't cucks

What happened?

Are you kidding?

You expect me to watch the news? I vaguely remember hearing about some Russian traitor potentially having been assassinated or something, but that's all I recall.

I'm not going to explain this shit to you if you can't follow it yourself

This isn't the sort of stuff that gets played out in public.

Not usually, but Russia chose to make it public.

UK is not the center of the world. We shouldn't be expected to know when a random guy get assassinated in the UK, or when a brit get a new range of teeth and a fresh breath.

nigga please you have been damn near anti-america just because you don't like our president

it's fine you don't like him but respect the office

>they are ready to offer assistance
>condemnation
sounds pretty at your side faggot

They literally refused to accept that it was Russia.

>citation needed
they are literally "at your side", why do you want this evil admin at your side anyway?

for