Marvel doesn't have good vi-

>Marvel doesn't have good vi-

>marvel or sony not letting him appear in a future spidey movie

so gay

He'd have to be neutered, the villain is great, but he's a villain for adults in an adult tv series. You can't have that same performance in a children's film.

DD2 was such bullshit. Felt like a dick tease throughout.
>Best parts are Punisher and Kingpin
>But fuck that let's focus on the Hand
Defenders was disappointing too.

>Netflix doesn't have good non-masked vigilan-

Loki was a great villain in Thor, before The Avengers films turned him from a complex and morally grey character into a cartoon.

The Defenders was fucking awful. Every scene without Matt or Jessica was so bland. The villains were completely generic and uninteresting. Marvel fucked up so badly by doing this piece of shit League of Shadows knock-off. The Defenders could have been great if it had a villain that was simply on the level of Kingpin, Kilgrave, or Punisher, that's all it had to do.

Unironically better than most

Say what you will about Marvel but name one great DC film villain that isn't Lex or Joker

I liked Daredevil S1 because it wasn't split into two halves like the rest of the Marvel TV shows, with the first having a decent villain, and then in the second half killing/removing them and the show generally turning to absolute fucking shit.

Examples:
Daredevil S2 - Punisher -> The Hand
Luke Cage - Cottonmouth -> Diamondback
Defenders - All around garbage villains anyway, but somehow became even shittier than it already was when Alexandra was killed.
I haven't watched JJ.

> Implying Marvel isn't just a cartoon.

>I haven't watched JJ

Well good thing it's like Daredevil season 1 where the one good villain is there the entire time.

It is now, but it didn't used to be. Not until The Mouse got to it.

>movies are fun there for they are for kids
Nice fedora, cuck.

>tfw setup for The Defenders ruined Daredevil season 2 from becoming god-tier

Fuck this connected universe bullshit. You want to have overlapping characters, fine, but don't bog down shows with setup for other shows. Say what you will about the X-Men series, but at least they focus one film at a time (well until arguably last year).

Spiderman Homecoming was a children's film. That's not necessarily a bad thing: Monsters Inc, Aladdin, Shrek, all children's films that are fantastic for all ages. You just cannot have the mature version of Kingpin we saw on tv in that kind of movie.

He never said they're kids films because they're "fun". Daredevil Season 1 is very fun. Your Avengers movies are not fun.

Why is it a competition with you people?

Aww quit crying pussy

Why do normies obsess over their city's sports teams vs others? It's fun

Because they're idiots

every single villain from the nolan trilogy (even fucking talia) is better than 99% of what marvel has done. Literally the only good things marvel has managed to do villains wise are kingpin, kilgrave and vulture (and the punisher if you actually consider him that). sad how most of these are from TV series that the movies dont want to treat as canon

Say what you will about the hand in season 2, but they were bad ass ninjas that gave no fucks. In defenders theyre generic no threat thugs; they should have killed nurse lady, seriously wounded foggy and iron fists girlfriend should have rejoined the hand. If those three things had happened we would have got some proof of how deadly the hand was.

The fact that you're even IMPLYING that Bane was a decent villain is laughable. Go away.

Unless you had any love for those characters from the comic books.

>better than 99% of Marvel villains
>3 aren't included
>Marvel therefore has ~300 villains

>muh comics

I bet you hated Iron Man 3 and the one scene from the entire MCU that actually caught people off-guard.

what "the comic books" you fucking retarded poser? you do realize that not a single long running series, ESPECIALLY batman has consistent portrayals of characters? I appreciate the nolan versions for what they are and his Ra's al ghul is probably the only one I ever liked

Bane was infinitely better than anything youll see in captain america, thor or iron man movies. He was a complex character with a great actor and an immaculate, striking design that will be forever engraved into the idea of the character

Be honest, do you guys really see Netflix going down the route of Born Again for Season 3? Just the beginning of it is bad enough, I doubt they'd fucking show Karen turning into a prostitute drug addict.

theyve already hinted at Karen having a dark/shady past more than once in the show

No he wasn't, he was a really dumb over the top villain that was memed here for 5 years. You can't be serious in your assessment of "The Big Guy".

Did anyone else not like Kingpin?

No hecking way. Daredevil season 1 is as edgy as we're ever going to get.

for real. i'm glad netflix is paying for this pre-planning now, even their good shows suffered from having too much padding per season

You might be actually retarded if Bane was too deep for you to understand. Also I can never really figure out if idiots like you genuinely think the "big guy" comment refers to his size since you cant fucking understand english due to your advanced autism

Did anyone else on Sup Forums have shit opinions? Yes, yes they did. And they'll continue to too, so you'll never be alone

JJ has a good villain but the filler is second only to Luck Cage

Diamondback was utter fucking shit

>children's film
Underage girl talks about fucking an older man

They better show it all. The actress who does Karen has a sickly submissive "verge of tears" aura about her.

IM3 had nothing to fall back on after that reveal though; the main villain was generic and boring and all the events leading up to the conclusion were sleep-inducing

it wasn't worth the ''surprise'' - which was spoiled anyway on the internet/ sm because of how unwelcome and stupid it was

>Krysten Ritter doesn't have kissable fee-

i liked that scene but i agree, they blew their load with it. i could feel my immersion disappearing immediately afterwards. cool twists just aren't sustainable and it doesn't excuse the rest of the movie

MCU doesn't have good villains*

t.

She is so smug in everything she does that it's disgusting. She's a walking cliché.
I mean, if you hate that smug girl archetype, which I fucking do. That one and the superpowered lolita one.

>too deep
BRAVO NOLAN

I am the ill intent ,who set upon the traveler on a road that he should not have been on.

I feel like they could work him in pretty easily. Keaton straight up told a 15 year old Peter in the car "he will kill him and everyone he loves." That's pretty dark to say to a kid in a kid's movie. If there's any character from Netflix that deserves to be bumped up to the movies it's Kingpin.

As long as they take out the scenes where he cuts off a man's head with his car's door, it's fine.

>That's pretty dark to say to a kid in a kid's movie.
No it isn't. Did your parents only let you watch Veggie Tales?

Do you not remember Jeff bridges guy? Or Loki? Or the winter soldier? Or the fake mandarin, or Justin hammer? Hell even bird Russian was pretty fun in some ways

Bane was pretty great but there are some pretty good villains in each of your names series

too bad he'll never be mentioned again and is stuck on a tv show, never to expand further.

>tfw you get put in jail and you find you have another fucking stucco wall to stare at as you silently bank rage

>iron fists girlfriend should have rejoined the hand
But then we don't get the fucking hillarious scene where rosario comforts her in the office of shame.
Jesus christ I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

JJ has a very good villain, but an extremely shitty protagonist.

Thats fine though. Not like D'onofrio is some obscure actor that can't get work. I think that's why he worked, he could just ham it up because who fucking cares, I'm Vincent fucking D'onofrio, I worked with Kubrick.

Shitty person =/= shitty protagonist. You'd think that after all the edgy heroes in shows like Dexter and Breaking Bad you people would get this.

>JJ has a very good villain
Meh. I don't get why everyone says this.

>That one and the superpowered lolita one.
Jesus christ both are best girl cliches.

Why is she green?

He does theater rather than TV or movie work
>a lot of regulars do this, even John Goodman

I unironically love it when people refer to Matt as the Devil in Hell's Kitchen. It's a much better name than Daredevil.