I DONT KNOW WHY

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

this, the polls are always manipulated by the Establishment

She's so fucked

That's why she wants to sit down for the debate, among other things

>average from 8/1 through 8/24
>relevant

>That's why she wants to sit down for the debate, among other things

Trump should agree to a seated debate. Then he should stand as soon as it begins, and remain standing.

She'd look very small, and complaints would be seen as weakness.

you didn't make an argument you dumb apple leafed faggot
look at your images before you post them

That Quinnipiac poll is very interesting

For one, it doesn't list the proportion of Democrats, Republicans and Independents used in the weighting. Although it does claim to know what % of Democrats, Republicans and Independents are supporting each candidate. So although this data was supposedly taken, it isn't included in the poll. Very curious

It's also filled with very leading questions about both candidates.
And it's run by a Jew

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I hope he does too just agree to a debate format then totally renig on his word. Just loom over her with his tiny hands menacing grandma Clinton I think that would be awesome.
Plz encourage Donald

HOW HARD YOU TRY

It's rigged!

>haven't said anything
>your opponent hasn't had any scandals
>soar to +10
ok

He'd get accused of raping her though.

KEEP THAT IN MIND

this is easy to hide with different camera angles.

but trumps daughter is a jew user

does anyone else think the patterns in the chart are the most fake looking thing ever?

amazing that any time trump goes down hillary goes up by that exact amount, as if people are constantly switching between one or the other in their minds

cute how they put the thumb on hillary's scale as trumps winning surge starts to materialize :3

some polling worker somewhere is her little stool :3

Inb4 the debates are sitting down

thats the convention bump and when trump was pretending to be sarcastic

who and what are you referring to

>inb4 ctr shillery post
I live in Kansas. I know / am related several diehard pro-life, evangelical Christians who vote 100%

None are voting for God Emperor. All are voting for every R on a down ticket race.

Ronnie Raygun understood you need the church goers behind you, if you want the Presidency. Out here, in my deep, deep red state, they all think Trump is an amoral asshole and the alt-right are a bunch of cock sucking neo-nazi faggots.

Ted Cruz would have swept thus state in a minute.

I'm still amazed Sup Forums thinks he's got a chance after pissing off blacks, latinos and minorities, women, gays, half of white males and like you say, not even the churchies like him

Climbing slow n steady gets shit ready

the silent majority stands with trump

>muh rigged polls
lmao delusional shitters

suuure, just like they did with Romney amirite

KEEP THAT IN MIND

I DESIGNED THIS RHYME

*flying whale*

>one post by this ID

man how does it feel that your god emperor is getting btfo by a corrupt, poor health, senile, crook?

when this election ends in a landslide and shill dog wins, I'm going to blame all of you for electing this dope