Why do poles hate jews? (if you aren't polish don't bother replying to this thread)

Why do poles hate jews? (if you aren't polish don't bother replying to this thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know

k

can't be sure eh Damo

whats Auschwitz? it on polish clay, also jews fuck with Slavs a lot, its time to fight back

i'm polish and i can tell you Jews are ungrateful pieces of shits. we risk our lives to save as many as we can, by ww2 tons of polish life died to help them. then recently a huge number Jewish want compensation from Poland for the holocaust.

i love jews

Because they actually have jews. The only countries that don't actively hate them is the ones that don't have them.

Flag related. We don't hate jews because we've never seen one. I'm sure as soon as one shows up here, we'll turn against him.

no body hate jews here, i love jews

fuckers stick their nose everywhere

this + also look how they fucked up world starting wars - WW2, Vietnam, Korean Middle East War. Thank to Soros, Clinton, Obama and banksters like Rockefeller and Rothshill(d) for Muslim European Imigration.
Nwo started long time ago, jews control all money and soon will force us to stop using all monetary bills to credit/debit cards.

we love jews

This, we have no problem with jews.

American replying to bother OP.

We hate them because they hate us
But historically we hated them the least out of all Europeans

Prussia was German is German and will always be German. No amount of we wuz kangz from the Polish people will change this fact.

Not in poland atm but great grand father came here. No hate for the jews. they enabled us to emigrate lol

overall shit people to deal with

commie propaganda (i don't think there are other reasons since no one remembers pre-war joos)

mamy wuz pruski i gówno

>Why do poles hate jews?

nobody gives a shit desu, in poland today lives max 8k jews

:D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

Here's the real answer. In the post war period USSR put a bunch of commie Jews in charge of running Poland.

They got away with literal murder. Including torturing and murdering War Heroes.

So why do Poles hates jews? Because there are still plenty of Poles around who were tortured/lost family members/were persecuted by Jews after the war.

And the vast majority of those Jews got away with it to by fleeing to different countries after USSR-Jewish relations fell apart in the 60s.

We

in the first years of Prussia lived over 50% poles
Prussia's always been a mix of Polish&German

wuz

wuz kiwis n shiet

Balts got assimilated too.

This implies that anything germanics touch isn't ruined by their autistic need to conquer or ruin their neighboring countries

Poland was the only occupied country during WW2 where the penalty for sheltering or helping out Jews was a death punishment for the entire family of the offendant. In constrast, in the Western Europe the penalty for the same crime was a monetary fine. Yet poles saved shit ton of jews from death.

You'd think that Jews would be grateful. You'd be wrong. When the Soviets pushed out Germans out of Polish territory and established the puppet government, the secret police was literally filled with jews. When the Red Army was entering a town, jews flocked to them and denounced any polish nationalist (even the ones that sheltered them). You well know what happened to them. Jews were a huge part of the destruction of the polish nationalist army - the Armia Krajowa (Home Army), by the communists. If you want to read about their tragic fates, here, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers

When the communist pupped government nationalized everything in the country, they took the abandoned buildings left by the dead Jews. Up until the collapse of the Soviet Union Jews were silent. But when Poland elected their own government, suddenly Jews started the ruckus. Now Poles are supposed to pay the Jews 200 bilion US dollars, return the property that was nationalized.

This quote is very interesting :
>In 1996, the Reuters news agency reported that at a meeting of the WJC congress in Buenos Aires, Singer said "more than three million Jews died in Poland and the Polish people are not going to be the heirs of the Polish Jews. We are never going to allow this.... They're gonna hear from us until Poland freezes over again. If Poland does not satisfy Jewish claims it will be publicly attacked and humiliated."

Other than that, some positions in the polish government are held by Jews, with jewish, or changed last names to fool the population. For example the president of our capital city, Warsaw, is a jew. You can easily distinguish them by their anti-polish behaviour.

KANGZ

Why would we hate them, we share common history, also there was pleanty of decent polish jews

>ib4 pogrom

Poles always hated Jews, because the Jews were very successful in every industrial and financial branch they were involved, they have built and owned almost all factories and manufactures in Poland. In the beginning of the XX Century, a long before the WW2, poles attacked Jews and their businesses at daily basis, there were even "pogroms" (you can roughly translate this word to "massacres") where whole Jewish groups in towns or villages were slaughtered by poles. Poles keep doing 'pogroms' also during the Nazi occupation (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom), that's why you can read very often about "polish death camps", which is in fact a bad representation of this incidents, because there were no "polish death camps", but poles killed the Jews during that occupation. But despite thousands of proofs and historical evidence most of the poles will deny it, they will tell you that it never happened and if you call a pole an "antisemite" he will rip your throat with his teeth.

Poles act like an animals, if you would ask a pole, "hey man, do you want to be as rich as your neighbor" he would reply "no, I want him to be as poor as me". Around polacks never relax.

:DD

true
only bydło acts like that.

true

but poland with jews-wreckers
>war
>partitions
>death

poland without jews
>peace
>development
>racial purity

N Sheeeit

t.kike

We were nice for jews for the most of the time (started with our King, Kazimierz the Great that wanted to fuck 10/10 jewish pussy) but they acted like parasites and traitors (deluge, partitions). But even after that many of them started to be just Poles that practice judaism and some even converted. But then Tsar expelled Russian jews to former Comonwelth and shit went down, becouse with Russian jews zionism and all typically jewish stuff came. And EVEN THEN we acted nice to them, even if judeorealism grew (our gov even trained some of jewish terrorist to fuck with Brits in Palestine). And then WWII came, we were glad that those fucker were gone (becouse they were filthy Soviets and even Nazis collaborators). But then judeoblshevism came. And we snaped. And even today leftover jews are trying to subvers us.

>t. "remote patriot"
You hate 'Jewish West' so much you had to emigrate there.

as you can see

Eastern Prussia=poles

Jew here. Can't we be friends? Promise not to ruin your economy (again).

:-D

cyklon b cie zje

Maybe this

It is a meme, because jews will say that everyone hates them, so they can cry antisemitism.

Also Poles hate kikes because they were biggest soviet colaborators during the war. That's why there were jew pogroms, Poles knew either they will eliminate the kikes or kikes will gulag them, it wasn't a malevolent.

We are getting cucked by the "Jeweathers" (żydożercy) meme, so they can cuck us with the previlege memes, because Poles never profited of slavery and colonialism.

(((86783563)))

I thought it's the other way around. I don't remember a year when my city didn't organise a Jewish festival or something related to Jewish culture - shows, music, discussion panels, museum exhibitions, book signing, theatre, galleries, yiddish lessons for free etc. and you know what? Thousands and thousands of Poles are attending these and I don't see them hating it rather they enjoy it a lot. Maybe Jews don't like us because we don't agree with what they are saying? I would like to remind that very "anti-Jewish" Poland has the biggest number of people who were awarded "Righteous among the Nations" title by Yad Vashem Institute. I don't deny there are people who hate Jews here but I think the it is exaggerated.

POLISH DEATH CAMPS!
POLISH DEATH CAMPS!
POLISH DEATH CAMPS!

I don't care for the jews. But I fucking hate communists and marxists. And Jewish communists and marxists love to hide behind their jewishness and then imply people hate them for being jews.

JIDL using polish proxy. Like the other guy said zyklon b is coming for you zyd

You see, everything in Poland was ever accomplished by Germans, Czechs, Ukrainians or Jews. Today, living in Poland sucks. They have no pride, they only take pride in looking down on those people they owe everything to.

>tfw no jewish qt
t. good goy

>Oy vey, your grandparents were as bad as nazis! You let them kill us on your soil! You a bad person!

My grandparents hid some jews for a while, but sure, we're as bad as the nazis.

Pole on Vacation in Saranda, waaaaay cheaper than Gyro country.

We hate jews because during the 20s they tried to push communism like they did in the rest of easter europe. Many jews with polish citzenship left for america where they started pushing communism. So many left that america had to estabilish laws to limit immigration from easter europe! After ww2 polish jews gave many secrets from america to Russia, including the atom bomb. They stained our name.