Why does Islam get to have countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran where homosexuals are put to death but Christianity...

Why does Islam get to have countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran where homosexuals are put to death but Christianity doesn't?

Attached: saudiarabia.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we lost something in our progress, our morality. Arabs will teach us this again.

I wonder if you have enough time to process the pain or if you're just dead

Wouldn't surprise me if there are christian countries that have that. Probably in Africa.

Christianity is libertarian idea serving as the answer to jewish elitism.
Islam is elitism idea serving as the answer to christianity disorder.
anyone saying christianity is similar to islam is retarded

The Christianity you're talking about is very modern. Christianity for most of its history has been a lot different.

Attached: burn the heretic.jpg (925x694, 277K)

Now I am interested. A Christian theocracys in modern times...

Homos are not executed in SA senpai. The law is on the books but not enforced. Capital punishment is reserved for murder, repeated drug smuggling in commercial quantities, and especially heinous crimes.

dunno, man, but probably you don't feel much besides your face but I don't know from what vertebra it's the head usually cut off

>An individual with an injury at C1 (the highest cervical vertebra, at the base of the skull) will probably lose function from the neck down and be ventilator-dependent.

Not a theocracy, or necessarily one with a state religion. Just a majority christian nation where homosexuals get the death penalty

What is your favorite Anime?

timestamp of you sucking dick right now.

homosexuality is absolutely a heinous crime

there are many christian African countries that ban homosexuality and have life imprisonment as punishment.

How does he cut it off so easily eith one hand? I thought it was hard.

>tfw you will get to become the neighborhood Sharia law enforcer
Feels good man

Attached: 1507938840443.jpg (618x387, 96K)

Like what? Uganda is probably the only one.

superior arab scimitars are curved at the optimal angle

Also this is a blue board. you can't post that

DELET THIS IMAGE

because atheism civilized former christian countries

European """"""""christianity"""""""""" is twisted.
The original idea of Jesus is almost archetypal anarchist hero.
Meanwhile Islam is literally Judaism:Revised

I don't know. check for yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory

ITT triggered homophobes

From what I understand a perfectly clean cut can be done as long as the sword is sharp, strong, and big enough. The swing is perfectly straight. And the victim is looking down and not moving. If the execution is botched the swordsman immediately keeps hacking and hacking until it comes off.

Why are so many people so afraid of homosexuals that they feel that they need to be killed?

Nice! ,fucking homos BTFO

Attached: 1514581553592.jpg (1004x1194, 163K)

Have you seen those Baltic threads?

They get sex and we don't. They deserve to be killed.

It is an easy concept for people to grasp, and it is pushed by people whose power rests on the population being zealous and wanting strong religious leaders.

delet

It must be a pain to remove the bloodstains from the executioners clothes after every execution.

Aight
Point taken

Attached: 7D55C6A0-14F9-4618-9D66-FA96EECB3552.jpg (620x350, 127K)

Muslim Man
>has 4 wives and they all respect him
>his children look up to him and know he is reliable
>confident, Allah protects him
>currently overtaking Western Europe
>when he says he doesn't like a christmas tree people take it down immediately, Christmas are cancelled
>behead gays and no one can do shit about it

infidel
>has 1 wife who cheats on him
>his children see him as a living wallet
>avoids eye contact, thinks he is the shit because he listened to a few cheesy metal songs but Chad quickly puts him in place
>currently becomes a minority in his own country
>when he says he doesn't like something no one gives a fuck
>if he disagrees with a gay guy on any subject he will be branded a homophobe and has his career ruined by unwashed AIDS ridden hordes

Attached: c8a06694760dbf39f99b19270513167b.jpg (644x827, 155K)

This post is pretty gay desu senpai

sangre con SIDA

Attached: joe_the_toad.jpg (500x378, 36K)

All executioners in Saudi are black people aka African Saudis aka slave decendents. Executing people makes you kind of a social pariah even when justified and sharia-approved; hence why no native Arabian would have such career.

Thats pretty cool actually

Naw, when the vertebrae is severed it all goes black.

Yes, you have: we know this since French Revolution ( some guys asked a guy to do a some kind of sign if he felt pain after decapitation, he did; according to my high-school history teacher).

>afraid of homosexuals

no ones afriad its disgusting and against Allah(swt)

>in SA
Meanwhile in Iran
And I don't know Arab so could be whatever

Attached: C5n3qAxUsAI3KHs (1).jpg (590x442, 47K)

it's not afraid. stop being delusional. It's just removing annoyance out of the sight and lesser thing to take care of.