How do some people on Sup Forums not find him fucking hilarious. Seriously

How do some people on Sup Forums not find him fucking hilarious. Seriously.

youtu.be/emYnT8HyZpc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE&t=415s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pineapple man

Fuck off, Sam, and buy a fucking as if you want people watching your shitty channel.
And when you realize you're getting no new subscribers or views you can kill yourself on live stream.
That I'll watch.

Is this what you find funny? Liking Sam "One Dollar Extreme" Hyde is pleb filter

>not posting the real version

Suck dick much?

My favorite skit was when he portrayed a tragic con artist bend on scamming the bronies with a fake dating sim only to have his plan backfired on him as he got doxed and lost the 700 dollars he paid to obtain pony art
That was classic comedy

he looks too jewish

that's rude

because Im getting to be almost his age and its kind of pathetic to see someone whos almost 35 acting like the crazy 22 year old in the social group, especially for youtube when his career never took off and now hes appealing to alt-right kids who are thirsty for any sort of entertainment that will just spew their own ideas back at them

because one, he looks like a 45 year old man pretending to be a millennial

and second, his comedy is a third rate Tim and Eric knock off.

He's shit, and you're shit for liking it.

good point but most of it is extreme satire

LMAO HE SAID JEW

Some people on Sup Forums are not fucking teenagers believe it or not.

this to. Its like hes trying to be edgy more than trying to be funny

I like him because he triggers alt left babies.

He was never a good looking man by any means, but christ alive he looks like a fucking special needs person now.

And he's still skipping leg day.

kek skipping leg day

You can up your standards, you know? Everything thing triggers the alt left, so you might as well do it with class.

you must be 18 or older to post here

I see we have a butthurt /mlp/ poster who fell for the bait.

>this

Because Sup Forums is filled with Sup Forumsmblr faggots who just want to talk about the latest flavour of the month capeshit movie and Sam/MDE made fun of retards like that all the time

Hi Sam, I watched your MDE vids on adult swim and they were totally perfect at capturing the zeitgeist of the alt-right movement leading up the the Trump election. Great stuff mate. Take some time to assess where you should next apply yourself. Don't self destruct anymore and remember that Jesus loves you. No homo.

Anyone surrounded in as much controversy as Sam Hyde, is obviously in contradiction to my conservative values. I've heard from a co-worker of his, that Sam is a fan of transvestites. I turned my back to Eddie Murphy for this same reason, and Mr. Murphy had far more talent than this scrub, Hyde.

My man Cigar!

Because he's painfully unfunny. You just want him to do well because he's "alt-right". How sad do you have to be that you can't enjoy entertainment unless the entertainer shares your political beliefs?

>/leftypol/ is still butthurt

why are there three sam hyde threads on this board now?

>repeat the same thing 4-5 times getting more cartoonish and laughing to yourself each time

American "humor". Why do I like this shit?

Why not? I mean, there are like 20 GoT threads up at any given time, and even more capeshit and le funny memes.

How tall is Sam?

tall

>and le funny memes.
Those are the Sam Hyde threads.

6 '4

5'8"

>SAMANLET HYDE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK THIS SHIT UP YOURSELF

I'm brazilian and this was amazing

just look at how he towers over everyone in the HWNDU video

>6666
Czeched

2 deep 2 me

I've never seen it listed but judging by how he looked at the Shia LaBeouf camera bullshit thing he was head and shoulders above just about everyone there, I would guess 6'4" at the shortest

>implying that Sam's comedy and persona havn't changed as he ages
>implying he doesn't reach a larger demographic than 'alt-right' 'kids'
>implying that you being an oldfag makes ur opinion worth shit
>implying that wanting entertainment which shares your values is stupid
>implying that his career wasn't torpedo'd be the fucking Merchant
>implying any of Sam's political ideas are 'spewed' at his audience instead of being an undertone

You're a fucking faggot, mate. Think of something bad that happened to you recently in your life.

Think of that bad thing.

You deserved that bad thing, coz ur a faggot.

Sam has become incredibly unfunny since the show got ditched. I say this as a huge MDE fan up until this year.

Only edgy 12 year olds like this shit

Lmao you quoted exactly what that dude said but added kek to it, great post that was a worthy addition to the discussion
>mde fans

How much could he possibly pay you? He can't even afford health insurance

Are you underage or just ironically pretending?
Either way your post is fucking embarrassing, man. Sort your goddamn life out.

with the trump administration in power its no longer funny to make fun of leftists, so now its time for trump's colbert or john stewart or whatever

Transsexuals are clearly patrician taste for comedy creator's.

Can the 24x7 shilling of this no-talent ass clown on Sup Forums be any more fucking obvious? Go work at McDonalds where you belong you worthless faggot.

>tfw brazilian sam hyde fan
>that message
holy shit sam is a fucking genius americans will NEVER understand this joke

What a repulsive, disgusting "human" being

Why does the "alt right" always look so fucking hideous?

>Sort your goddamn life out.

professor Peterson?

i kekd

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE&t=415s
essential insult Kino

People that dont speak portuguese will never understand this fucking joke, Sam is a genius...

PRÉ-SAL