Meet the Actors Who Will Portray Queen in the Upcoming Freddie Mercury Biopic-

>The four actors who will be portraying the members of Queen in the upcoming Bryan Singer-directed Freddie Mercury biopic Bohemian Rhapsody have been revealed.

Will it be kino?

wtf
all white male movie?

>bryan singer
jfc how does that rapist still get work?

i thought idris elba was going to be in this

>not even one blacks guy
fuck this racist movie

He raped boys, boys don't matter

Weren't 1 and 3 in The Pacific together?

Rami Malek is literally an African

He's going to fuck Freddie Mercury's ass

>tfw no Sacha Baron Cohen

>Sup Forums alt-retards havin' a tumblr moment
Pottery.

I don't have anything against Rami Malek, but he would need to step up his game 300% and give a performance of a fucking lifetime to give Freddie Mercury justice. That man was charisma personified, there's like a handful of people on Earth who could play him even if physical resemblance wasn't an issue.

So are they going with May's retarded idea of Freddie dying in the middle if the movie and the rest being about the husk that is freddieless Queen?
Either way, fuck him for stopping the original first version from being produced.

He didn't wanna work with a buncha Jews

not black. He arab you dumb commie

>Bryan Singer
TWINKS ON A PLANE

Movies that shouldn't exist-core

Who is THICC enough to portray big fat Fanny?

Didn't he leave because Queen wanted to make the movie all about how great they still were after Freddie died?

Wow, I really thought he was black. Thanks for the redpill. I hate women and minorities now.

Rami is an Egyptian you dumbass

>that twink on the right
What did he have to do?

Egyptians aren't even alive.
They all died off.

I like rami malek but I don't think he should be Freddy. I wanna she borat's queen movie

Whats wrong with that guy's eyes? Is he dying?

Not having Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie is a missed opportunity.

Judging by his performance in Mr. Robot I'd say he's going to be a terrible Freddie Mercury, can he even sing?

Bring back Sacha Baron Cohen Jew or not he's hilarious

that ugly little manlet playing freddy mercuy? how?

Why the hell do I want to see a Queen movie.

They were a really good jock rock band but that's it. There's nothing that artistically engaging about their music and then Freddie caught the AIDs and died.

>the best part about The Pacific reuniting

where my Sledge & Snafu niggas at?

Same way I feel, good actor and seems like a bro but he seems pretty miscast here.

Yep. Supposedly Freddie dies halfway through the movie and the rest of the movie is spent following the other band members.

Yeah, and they have good chemistry.

Sounds riveting, can't wait to see what roger taylor does in his off time and how brian may casted that fag from the x-factor to sing his songs badly.

>No Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury

what the fuck?

You know when the movie comes out, people are going to be bitching about the supposed brownwashing of Farrokh "Freddie Mercury" Bulsara. Most people still don't know he was an African-born Persian.

+1 interwebs for virtual Freddy instead of Rami hacker Snafu dude

Surprised they didn't make them all black tbphf

This movie was doomed from the moment SBC left the project. Nobody wants a Queen movie, they want a Freddy Mercury movie.

Well, not joking here, literally the only living person that comes to mind with equaly as much charisma as he had is Obama. And he doesn't fit, for obvious reasons.

Until Dawn ruined Rami Malek for me, i can't stare at his face without thinking of WENDINGOS.

I don't think Rami Malek is ever gonna be Hollywood or get many big roles, so this is a crazy big opportunity for him. Hope he seizes it.

I really, really dislike Sacha Bara Cohen. Fuck him. Glad that he isn't involved

is there even a story here? or will it be just be two hours of music?

He's Egyptian, so either he's black or the Pharohs weren't

make your choice

Rami seems a little light skinned to play Freddie.

Rami Malek is the ugliest man I've ever seen

>No Sacha Baron Cohen

it'll be just as bad as that shitty nina simone biopic

They wouldn't let them put anything bad in the movie because Brian May is a fucking triggered idiot.

He was originally cast but dropped out.

Why does Rami look like he never sleeps?

and Freddy mercury was born in zanzibar

Those bags under his eyes are a huge problem in my opinion their gonna have to cgi that shit out

India is going to be mad that their half white golden boy was Egyptian washed.

Que this user telling everyone this trivia in a few months

This might be like the Runaways film where it's all about the main musicians, in this case it's all about Freddie. The others, that people usually forgot the names of, take backseat.

>sledge and snafu back together again
rami and joe are fucking awesome 2bh, this gon b gud

I see you, and I agree. It's nice to see Eugene and Snafu back on camera together even if they'll be doing British accents the whole time.

It's most likely gonna be shit. Didn't the band want Freddie to die halfway through the film, and then have the rest be about how they were "still able to move forward and make music"?

Three of them are twinks so I think it gets a pass.

might of been weird having a 40 year old freddie with his 10 year old younger band mates