Do you feel sorry for those whose childhood shows and movies come from 2007 or later?

Do you feel sorry for those whose childhood shows and movies come from 2007 or later?

No. Should I?

I smell midlife crisis.

Hannah Montana seasons 1-2 and the movie were good. WOWP got better after the first season.

I pity youngfags who had to grow up with this

You're the same as "born in the wrong generation" faggots.

I was born in 1990. All those cartoons other than Ed edd and eddy were baby tier shit by the time they came out.

More like 2002 or later. 9/11 has had lasting damage on pop culture.

2007 is the number of the beast

But 2002 had Kim possible

>cory in the house

who here /chalkzone/?

not really, Don't care

We should never had let Bill Clinton get elected twice
>Simpsons got worse
>TV channels went even more corporate
>grunge died for good
>shitty 3D experimental era of video games
>CGi started popping up everywhere and it was so fucking terrible
>Pokémon, nuff said
>less and less kids playing outside and living life
I was there.

>less and less kids playing outside and living life
oh fuck off pretentious moron

t.born in 1997
What are you gonna do? Spend the rest of your afternoon on a fucking computer like every other braindead child in this modern age?

All those shows on the right are ass other than Hanna and Icarly.

I'm 20 and I recognize all of the left but what the fuck is Fried Dynamite and most of those 3d nick shows were as and didn't even last 2 seasons

What the fuck does Bill have to do with any of that

1996 was where everything went wrong for modern entertainment in general. All these newfags claiming the decline to have started in either 2001 or 2007 have no idea how free and unparallelled the early-mid 1990s were in terms of mainstream media.

Your just getting old your grandparents hate when your parents grew up, your parents hated when you grew up, you'll hate when your child grows up, your child will hate when your grandchild grew up

>watching cartoons

I dunno man, no matter how I look at it Drake and Josh is better than all the shows on the right. People should hire Drake Bell more, he has talent.