Tfw you want to move to a first world country but don't want to get stereotyped as a poo in loo scum

>tfw you want to move to a first world country but don't want to get stereotyped as a poo in loo scum

Are pajeets living in your country as bad as Sup Forums says they are?

Indian here. Its the opposite. The liberals give you social privileges and treat you like gods.

I wanna move but don't wanna do masters and drown in debt.Is there any other way?

Unless you/your parents are rich, then no.
At least that's my experience with dot Indians in the US

Plenty. Look into Canada, Australia or one of the cucked countries of Europe like Sweden if you can deal with English not being the main language.

Depends.

Most of you are cab drivers or work the register at the convenience stores.

And they do IT, so do that I you want money.

Also, you all smell like curry to us and leasing consultants won't really like renting to you because every Indian that walks into their office wants super cheap apartments for their 10 kids and leave the place with bed bugs.

the Hindus here given citizenship overwhelmingly voted to Remain, along with the Paki's, Gooks and Niggers. So yes, unless you're Sikh, fuck off we're full!

Fuck off We're full.

Get stereo typed as something else!
Grow a huge moustache and become one of those "colonial indians" we think are cool.

dont worry pajeet
here a pic of average swedish male

Come to a small town in the US. I live in Delaware on the east coast. An hour away from everything, including great beaches, and peaceful, mostly.

There are a few Indian guys who go to my gym and they all seem pretty cool, normal dudes.

This is my buddy Vishal, he's a good lad.

Sikh here too. That's just sad to see since hindus love their nationalism prime minister in india yet go for liberals abroad.

The one Indian I've worked with always spends a lot of time in the bathroom, it's fucking irritating when we get sent somewhere because of work and have to stay in a motel for the night. I can only assume it's because he's cleaning his shit off the floor.

absolutely not. Indians here are professional and well-regarded. Sup Forums is full of shit.

Pic related

If you come make sure to segregate yourself like the rest of the Indian's by moving to Brampton, Ontario. At my university no one talks to the Indian foreign exchange students other than other Indian's.

Indians are generally stereotyped as being way too friendly in an awkward way.

That's it really. No other memes about them apart from that they are curry sales men but that is true.

Indians in Belgium are a-okay. Most are either uni students or immigrants that work (often opening restaurants or take-aways), learn the local language and not bother anyone.

But desu you really don't want to move to this country. It's shit (no pun intended).

Don't mention words like trips,dubs,roll etc. Its spam on Sup Forums

You pajeet people, you people of the pajeet, are usually taken serious in the US. You're definitely less annoying than the beaners and niggers. Sure you poo in the streets, but even that is more civilized than the shit beaners and niggers do.

I also forgot to say this but Indian's are stereotyped as Terrorists over Arab's. Most people in Canada can't pick out an Arab from say a Portugese person. Sad man, I feel sorry.

And what exactly is the reason we come off as repelling? I'll avoid doing that then.
Also I don't want to be with other Indians and stereotyped as them which is the whole point of moving out of my country.

Fuck off you Indian cunt, I can say whatever the fuck I like in my country. Go shit somewhere else you fucking animal.

Well you can't. Literally why you had to put a lame screenshot of your trips brag.

I'm not sure what it is to be honest. I've seen other white people hang out with Indian's including myself but only the Canadian raised Indians. I guess it's harder for us to understand your culture and customs so you people tend to hang out with your own.

Sorry, I take my comment back. Even animals know not to shit where they drink.

Just get fat and stop taking down your pants before shitting outside.
You will immediately become seen as an upstanding American citizen.