Serbian PM supports Crooked Hillary

>Serbian PM supports Crooked Hillary
Justify yourselves, Serbfaggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LRNmC1RKV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Protip: You can't.

Anyone got video of Vucic being hit by a stone?

Which European politicians support Trump openly?
Only Farage and Orban come to mind

youtube.com/watch?v=6LRNmC1RKV0

>implying the serbian goverment reflects the views of the people
what is this 2006?

should have been stoned by bosnia bros

I'm not saying Vučić's views represent the views of the average Serbian, but if the situation there is at similar to the situation where I live, the typical normie supports Hillary simply because Trump is a racist, mysoginistic American idiot (kind of what stupid liberal American normies think of him as well).

But it's puzzling that he'd support a Clinton seeing as the last Clinton who was president bombed Serbia.

>caring whatsoever about what this opportunistic snake does

Why are Serbs eternally salty, do you guys just live in a constant rage or do you have permitted times of the week where you're allowed an allotment of happiness?

There's that Salvini guy from Italy, Geert Wilders from the Netherlands, Zhirinovsky from Russia (Putin is a closet Trumpkin), Le Pen family, and of course Vojislav Šešelj of Serbia, who organized a Trump rally in Belgrade.

pomoz bog vojvodo
1+ upvote my man duder

>get bombed by Clinton
>support his wife

Serbs are truly degenerates.I guess all that mixing with the Turks will make you retarded.

HELLO YOU FUCKING PINEAPPLE

HAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

wtf i love ante now

čuči Srbo ispod Krsta
jede govno s tri prsta

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY
2/10 FOR EFFORT

haha
dobra fora
imas jos neku?

He is a known cuck that would spread his ass just to join the EU

>Get bombed by the Clintons
>Support them

WOW WHAT THE FUCK SERBIA
GO BACK TO SUCKING RUSSIAN DICK

Here's our PM with his child brides.

Ček reci mi jel ova dobra

U proljeće kad procvate vrba, radit ćemo paprikaš od Srba

THIS IS AT LEAST ORIGINAL
AND HAS A NICER RING TO IT
5/10

Here's our PM, being based as always.

Realtalk isn't Vucic actually good

Vucic looks like needle-nosed Ned Ryerson

He's awesome.
For US/European big business and globalists.

Unironically supporting the people who bombed your country, is this stockholm syndrome?

He bombed on Hillary's insistence as well. He wanted a war and Hillary was the one who pointed out Serbia as his best opportunity.

Why did he want a war? He wanted to be remembered as a war president by history. That is literally the entire reason behind US bombing of Serbia. Bill Clinton wanted a trophy for his ego. Serbia was not a geopolitical problem for the USA nor was it a unique humanitarian crisis in any way. It just got media coverage because it was white people getting genocided.

The only purpose genocidal Serbian fascists serve is to lick Russia's asshole forever.

>Unironically supporting the people who bombed your country, is this stockholm syndrome?
Yes, just look at fucking japs.

Oh look.
A fucking sphere.

>supporting hillary is supporting russia

Really makes you think

Please stop. Don't you have some Muslim or Croation women to rape or entire cities to ethnically cleanse fascist?

Keep being salty as fuck and dick riding Russia for the rest of your nations existence. Turks are Roaches so that makes Serbs Fleas.

LOL your country backs the same family that curb stomped your filthy Slavic genocidal freaks. Shillary will probably tougher on Russia than Obama, but Trump is a wildcard. He could either be a Russian stooge or he ends up mortal enemies with him and takes us to the brink of World War 3.

Oh look.
The fucking sphere thinks "fascist" is an insult.

Every single western country are supporting Hillary because they are all in the same seat.
If you were paid millions every year by a person, would you openly disavow that person? Of course not.

>albos
>people

user...

If i didn't like them, id jew them hardcore.

>kebab removers support a man who supports a person who arms, befriends, and takes/gives money to kebab
Topsy Turvey indeed

Serbs and Albanians are Turkish untmenschen. They should be killed and their territories should be split between Austria, Bosnia and Crotia.