Today I learned that even though pretty much every Eastern European country is interchangeable with every other Eastern...

Today I learned that even though pretty much every Eastern European country is interchangeable with every other Eastern European country, Romanians are unique in how easily they sperg out over that observation.

Why is that?

unexplainable gyppo pride

I can't wait for the gypos to cross the ocean and fuck Canada up. You won't know what hit you.

Also we will soon have the eagle back on our flag, the prez agreed to that.

If all Romanians and Gypsies merged together on an anthropological level, what would the result look like? Serious question.

I mean, we've seen some attractive true ethnic Americans, who have European, African and Amerindian blood. What are some examples of racemixed Romanians?

Romanians sperg out easily because you act retarded. You're very similar to the libtards you despise but instead of yelling "Racist! Sexist! Nazi!" you shout "Gypsy! Gypsy! Gypsy!". You're as ignorant as them.

Would you just have Molodova's flag then?

Moldova has internet?

Are you underage?

No, just shocked that Europe's poorest country has access to the web.

Yep,so you really are underage.

Why Moldova's when we had this during the King?

and you're malnourished

What do you mean?

It's not Africa you Americuck!

Watch it Vlad, or I'll knock on your town rapist's front door.

>Same flag but with with some stupid shit in the middle
kek

Oh shit, Achmed's trying to be a badass!

That wasnt his point...

t.town rapist

Vlad isn't a moldavian name though. Just use the same names as the romanian ones.
This is a shitty excuse for banter. Shame on you. Learn about symbolism and then talk about just how shitty my countries flag is.
t.turkish rape baby
Fuck off. Other bulgarians are alright but you're faggot.

Playing vidya james teaches you things.

Say what you want about leafs, I know the majority of them are fucking retarded but I have never, not once met a decent Romanian in any game ever. Either they get ass ravaged about something or they troll their own team, etc. Also they never shut the fuck in chat, fucking ever.

romanians have a very fragile national identity because deep down in their souls they know that they were not Trajan and SHEIT but latinized albanian gippos who migrated to today's Romania around the 12th century

>gas the gipsies
>hungarian-romanian net fight now