>Is 32 and without any family prospects, something he talks heavily about

Is he actually depressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRulGAclyBI/?taken-by=nickrochefort
youtu.be/ifGPfhpD82Q
youtube.com/watch?v=usF0fudClsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like every guy this age that fell for the "don't marry young" meme

Who cares, there are people worse off out there, if anything he's just the quintessential man child

The redpill is poison.

"the weak should fear the strong" guy is an actual person?

What are your opinions on the topic?

2017.....I am forgotten

Shmuel Hidenstein, an underground jewish comedian

Seems pretty obvious to me that he's deeply depressed. He needs a long sunny holiday of doing sweet fuck all to readjust and chill out. I recommend Bali

I imagine he got a pretty amount of money from the book sales.

There were like $37 dollars and he sold out of thousands of copies each time.

This is b8 right?

The whole thing is a fucking act. The fact that you don't understand this makes me wonder if you get any of Hyde's stuff.

>holiday
sam hyde literally believes vacations are hedonist pleasure pursuits with no real value
i mean, can you imagine being that jaded and autistic?

There's no turning back now, Sam.

>He needs a long sunny holiday of doing sweet fuck all to readjust and chill out.

As a depressed person i can tell you this is a fucking trap. You don't give idle time to depress people. They end up OD on slippinng pills on some fancy hotel.

Sam is fine and has accomplished more than most people ever do.

I had a mental breakdown multiple times due to work stress and life stress. I just walked out of my office, booked a flight on my phone, slept in the airport and took a trip to a surf hostel. I did pretty much nothing and had no return flight booked. I drank during the day, smoked some weed, skated through town, sunbathed, went cycling, did some light partying, went to a new church. I feel like a new man for the first time ever and my mind is clear and focussed. I spent a month away. Hedonist pleasure pursuit or not, it works, Sam. Anti-depressants didn't help me either btw.. Sertraline just turned me into a zombie with no emotions.

He's behind 8 levels of irony lad. Sam Hyde is basically a character now.

Does Nick seriously have those atrocious tattoos?

Irony was a mistake

No, it's just part of his schtick. He's actually a very successful cars salesman.

>le IRONY LAYERS xDD
>lad

shut the fuck up you unfunny low functioning idiot

Nick always looks like a mess so the tattoos kind of suit him

Couldn't have gotten married even if I wanted to at that time. I'm still really skeptical of it 2bh and don't care.

>believing in world is your oyster meme

Going on a holiday while being depressed only makes you feel emptier

He has an antique store.
Car sales is in the past.

wew lad. I seriously hope you don't do this.

Nick is actually very successful

>Runs an AirBNB that is highly priced
>runs multiple antique stores
>consistently award winning salesman
>married a few years ago

this is why i dig MDE they're real people but also not lazy.

I agree he has his shit together. didn't know about the airbnb. link or details? i'd rent it just to fuck with him

Yeah he seems to have a lot of charisma.

I-is there are more p-pics of guys b-bullying girls?

>know MDE for 5 years now
>still manage to find random stuff I haven't seen on youtube
Also Nick is the funniest one 2bh

instagram.com/p/BRulGAclyBI/?taken-by=nickrochefort

>And then haha get this
>When he actually did go out and kill a bunch of people
>No believed it and thought it was internet prank!

I've been waiting for this. He's been setting the pieces for years.

at least he gets along with his mom
youtu.be/ifGPfhpD82Q

>tfw someone mistook you for him the other day
>it was a very good picture of him
:)

>antique stores
is he gay?

more like when they finally find the trail of dead bodies over the year

Sam's vertical vids highlight a time of deep seated depression and self hatred. But his current Hyde wars have a greater display of anger and resentment added to that, he probably feels abandoned that mde is all but defunct at this point, he's got a strained relationship with Chuck and Ruse

I'm on Zoloft right now bro it makes me have peace of mind and allows me to plan ahead study and focus at work I'm glad you found a way out my dude

does anyone have that video of sam that was on bg kumbis channel beofre all his shit got taken down

Z list online comedian who had his one shot at a mainstream career, fucked it up, and remains banished into obscurinty.

Not to mention, looks like a 45 year old pretending to be a millennial - i cant believe how many of you shits fall for this obvious cash grab by this hack

Vacations are hedonist pursuits with no real value. You think spending a week in france or two weeks driving through eastern europe gets you some unique world view?

I spent 5 months backpacking Europe and SE Asia after undergrad and I didn't get some profound meaning from it. Moron.

I'm sure there's pressing charges that need to be covered first. Then maybe the company he partners with takes a cut.

Sam needs to keep making jewtube vids. Or maybe do WP on smaller scale there.

>I'm a retard who didn't learn anything so everybody else is!

I offered him real cash money to do a music video for me and he said no.

He either doesn't need the money, never sells out (the music is bad) or both.

I like him.

Sounds like Chuck
youtube.com/watch?v=usF0fudClsc

True

Read Letters to a Young Poet. It's not the world's fault that you're blind.

Did you see how big the book is? It must be costing him a ton of money to just print a couple thousand at a time. Normally publishers mass print to save on cash.

>Charles does let's play streams

Lol

He should have married Channing while he had the chance.

i like sam because he doesn't fake it like filthy frank or h3h3 he is a real comedian
Filthy frank is a character he is not a loser irl
H3H3 is just a jew that copied and normalized sam hyde style
Sam Hyde is Sam Hyde

hi there little guy

I legit think Hyde is schizo or schizotypal.

>tfw im schizotypal

i have a little suspicion sam is schizotypal. i didn't even realise i had a disorder until i read about schizotypal and realised i had it. it's probably like that with sam.

You're fired though, I guess? How is that working out for you?

Answer this person's question. What happened to you?

>Is he actually depressed?
probably. his show was p decent, but got shot down because of pc bullshit. even my few black friends dont even shrug to mild racism. gays and women are too sensitive to this kind of shit. and dont get me started on the jews. they cant take even a statement of calling them a jew without offensive

it's actually Shem Hoidel, and IDF commando known for setting Palestinian children on fire