Today I saw some Russian tourists in my local high street...

Today I saw some Russian tourists in my local high street. I told them to get the FUCK out of my country and they're not wanted here anymore. I will literally beat the shit out of you Russian pansies

Attached: skynews-russia-uk-flags_4248227.jpg (1096x616, 75K)

good lad

I didn't realize MI5 used such heavy handed tactics

Yeah, sounds about right for an *nglo subhuman.

Attached: 1445464250577.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

How can you tell if someone is Russian just by looking? Most Russians look no different than Brits.

Haven't heard one right wing fucko from school on facebook criticising Russia.
VERY interesting
Wonder what they would be saying if a Muslim country was doing it

(Although government policy seems to be to befriend the type is Arab countries that would do this, and malign the ones that wouldn't/couldn't so it seems unlikely)

>Most Russians look no different than Brits

Attached: 1434724812063s.jpg (250x241, 12K)

>Today I saw some Russian tourists in my local high street. I told them to get the FUCK out of my country and they're not wanted here anymore
100% happened

Aussies are dumb. They only know snakes and crocs.

>and then I woke up

Russians are whiter than British.

it's pretty easy to tell the difference between humans and brits

Attached: shame.png (1194x261, 29K)

Top lad

This, but unironically

These new right-wing movements like the alt-right are so weirdly self-hating. They consistently side with enemies of their country and heap all the blame for anything bad that happens on their own country. They even make out historical enemies of their country to be the good guys.

Actually, I guess this isn't really even exclusive to new right-wing movements. Mosley and his lot all got thrown in prison for siding with the Nazis during WW2. Incredible to what lengths some of these "nationalists" will go to defend enemy states, both past and present.

>Green Street Hooligans 2: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: 22730429_1563915330321481_4220640364448447029_n.jpg (630x720, 60K)

It is a very odd, masochistic phenomenon. I think it has something to do with the need for the human mind to seek moral order in things. You used to see it (and I suppose still do) with the far left when they'd abscond to the Soviets, Kim Philby style, or throw their lot in with the latest subaltern fad. But when you see the same thing with supposed nationalists it's just bizarre.

>abdullah and jamal is cool dey brits
>i identify with people who own all the capital and power in the country who wont share with you or care about you because they happen to fuck you over in an island
>I care about people who want only your subservience

DIOS MIO!
EL BRITANNICO DE LA OSCURIDAD ETERNAL CERO REVERSO FINAL ULTIMO VERSE 2
!

>FUCK THOSE RUSSIAN IMMIGRANTS WHO COME HERE TO WORK AND MAKE A LIVING
>GOD BLESS THOSE FEW WHO APPROPRIATE ALL POLITICAL POWER, ECONOMICAL POWER AND RESOURCES

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-09-23-17-09.png (720x1280, 808K)

>muslims are wanted

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: theabsstate.jpg (800x532, 90K)

I'm proud of you my brother from across the channel.
Just as long as you don't send the gopnik proles back across the water.

To be fair western countries don't serve their people anymore. So people are looking for outside hope

I will do masters in London and most probably get my life there. Problems, nigger? I will live in Europe, lel.

Let us suppose you are not a troll. Why you hate Russians so much then? They are white, they have euro mentality, they are christian, they integrate very well and, overall, they are not criminals. Most of the Russians in the UK are also educated well.

Why do you wish to import shitskin muslims and niggers instead?

You can't communicate with the eternal anglo, ivan, they speak only the language of blood

Couldn't agree more the Tommy Robinson fuckwit crew have no clue what theyre on about

Hi Russian poster

>I told them to get the FUCK out of my country and they're not wanted here anymore.
Let's be real, you just peed yourself when you thinked about this, isn't it?

>yfw the reason OP didn't get beat up right then and there is that they probably didn't understand English

Attached: 385[1].jpg (317x267, 21K)

Based