Is being nice to waiters a meme...

Is being nice to waiters a meme? Why should I be polite to the help being firm and telling them what I want makes the process go smoother instead of walking on egg shells around them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0b93zOgkSE
youtube.com/watch?v=vBTfj2lN6sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is being nice to waiters a meme? Why should I be polite to the help being firm and telling them what I want makes the process go smoother instead of walking on egg shells around them

They control what you are about to put in your mouth you stupid autist

how about you be polite to them like you would to anybody else.

now delete your shitty thread

Our tip-craved waiters are petty enough to spit on your food. Being polite with them is just a way to avoid such a thing.

>being polite and courteous to people is a meme

what

>Utilizing the serving Jew

God, it's like you WANT to give your money away

You can be polite and firm, you know?

>Why should I be polite to the help being firm and telling them what I want makes the process go smoother instead of walking on egg shells around them
Sounds like you enjoy semen spit and other bodily fluids in your food eh m8

These people fuck with your food. They eat the fries off your plate before they even bring your meal. Don't encourage them.

You're just autistic. You can tell people what you want without being rude.

>Everything alright?
>Could I have more spicy chili sauce please?
>Sure!

This isn't difficult.

Enjoy your spit covered food. Hope you get AIDS.

Treating them like brain surgeons and thinking they deserve 20 dollars for a 30 minute meal is a meme. Being polite to people will rarely be a regrettable action.

> being forced to be polite or else you get your food spit on is not a meme

get shart fagt

I can tell you're poor

I was a waiter and a bartender while I was in college. Tips feel like robbery, the fuckin restaurant already makes a ton of money and it felt like shit knowing that people are overpaying for food and have to throw you an extra few bucks just so you can get paid for the night

Now I have a real job. Fuck you if you're a server over the age of 28, you're basically a welfare recipient, being nice to people in hopes that they'll give you money

autist leaf, why am I not surprised?

youtube.com/watch?v=e0b93zOgkSE

>Engineering salary
>Poor

Nice try faggot, if you think that way if you have any extra money you better be tipping mcdonalds employees every chance you get.

When I was minimum wage I thought tipping was total bullshit. Now throwing the waiter

>you better be tipping mcdonalds employees every chance you get
Yep you're definitely poor, only fucking plebs would reference/consider eating at McDonalds as a viable option for food

Political correctness is basically being too nice to people. Tyranny with manners.

I give a tip if i thought the waitress did a good job. Simple fucking equation.

Another way of looking at it is you dont have to spend your money at that restaraunt. They should be appreciative that you are spending YOUR money at THEIR business to begin with.

Lol dont get too excited neckbeard, its an example of a minimum wage position that does not rely on tips. Replace it with what ever you want; i just picked a food related position with shit working conditions.

>at restaurant
>waitress complaining that some people left them a note complimenting the service, but no tip
>I comment that they should be happy someone thought they were a perfect servant
>they tell me they are a server, not a servant
>what's the goddamn difference?
>she says that servants have to do everything they are told
>I ask her to bring me ketchup

Would have been less of a kerfuffle if I just called her a bitch to be honest

no, but tipping sure is
youtube.com/watch?v=vBTfj2lN6sQ

It's a common complaint on the part of waitstaff. The whole "bless your heart! please come to Pokey Oaks Baptist Church - here's one dollar and a Jesus flyer" thing just steps on their nerves.

Personally I never let these things get to me (waiting tables while attending college) but the females I work with get butthurt all the time over this.

This is how a coward thinks...

>be extra polite so that this cunt doesnt spit in my food!
>look how polite I am please dont spit in my food!!

You control their job you faggot. Being a cuck gives them a mile instead of an inch.

Just be nice when you arrive and until they bring you your food, if you are not, a lot of them spit on your food, if they are assholes just don't tip.

>i ask her to bring me ketchup

It depends on what sort of establishment you eat at. If it's a small local business then it's always good to be nice. But in a high class restaurant the staff treat you like dog shit if you don't treat them like shit first. Mainly because the staff are pandering to the most self entitled jackass there and it becomes a battle of egos to get served first. If you don't do it then you won't get served at all.

Don't Fuck with people who handle your food.
You think its cool not to tip?
I think its cool to spit on your food, add an alergen. Or smear my taint on your burger buns.

My gf is always a bitch to waiters but I don't wanna dump her because the pussy and throat game too strong

I know that every time I go out to eat somebody is probably spitting in my food

Eating anywhere they have waiters is the pinnacle of cuckoldry. These useless greedy fucks think they deserve $15/hour plus tips for performing an unskilled anachronistic service designed solely to make new bourgeois feel like rich kangz. They don't deserve anywhere near the current minimum wage, let alone tips.

Just get takeout or fast food tendies. This will save you the hassle of dealing with the bottom rung of society and hopefully pressure business to cut the hours of their wait staff.

>Is being nice to waiters a meme
Yes. Outside your basement it works best like this.
>Guest enters pub
>Waiter arrives
>Tells waiter what he likes plus any additional detail related to food or drink
>waiter passes on the information
>brings guest what he ordered
>Guest pays

There is at no point a need to be sugar candy ass nice. Honestly I liked our regulars who just raised their hands and screamed
>I nehm noch ans.