Does anyone else just want to put a canadian and an australian together in a room and see how they react?

Does anyone else just want to put a canadian and an australian together in a room and see how they react?

It is well known that canadians and australians are known shitposter both online and in real life. What would happen if these two are in close proximity of each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJfnOdVeHxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ftr8fVLBIik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been to straya, we just try to out drink one another

we'd beat the shit out of them for fun and then theyd try to play it off as if they were just kidding

aussies have no bants, no spines either.

>Canadians
>Shitposting without ending the comment with a soh-ree

can confirm with the aussies I've met here
they also definitely give/take the bantz

IRL Aussies are bro as fuck

Came here to post this

>Canadians
>Not just saying the stupidest shit ever and calling it banter

Canadians have no class. Ausfags would rip canacucks 3 new vaginas.

why do you think god put canada and australia on opposite sides of the planet

>says the american

ok tyrone

i literally beat up Australians every day for fun they are weak little bitches

I dont know man, they have posted sick bants before. The are a close second with asutralians being the first

That's a very good point. I can't even imagine what the world would be like if aussies and canuks lived next to each other

>hark, the mountain jew sings

When do the Aussies come?

I've got heaps of Canadian friends from gaming.
They're cool because whilst they're good natured and polite, they can still banter like mad cunts.
They also never bring up boring politics, which is good because Aus politics doesnt matter either.

>Canadians
>shitposters

Lmao

Now cunt!

>*loosens belt*

>Indian
>literal shitposting on the streets

N-no Bruce, please!

>thinking that leafs are shittposting and they're not just literally retarded
topcuck

Put a filthy roo into a Canadian climate and they would freeze to death.

I'd beat the shit out of any fucking leafs.

0 degrees is not cold poof

who summoned the ausfag

>pajeet

>literal uncontrolled shitting

please put me in a room w/ a qt aussie girl

You would know. Canada is literally an indian colony nowadays

Get a Finn in there too.

Nice try.
BC had a shithouse ski season and let me assure you that myself and hundreds of other 'filthy roos' did not freeze.
Conversly, you guys sweat at +10C so even our winter would even kick your ass.

I rarely come across Canadians like you, what's your story for being a cunt?

Aussies shitpost in real life
Canadians don't.

The canuck would just sit and listen to insults and go "hehe, good joke" without ever giving back.

Laughing at the Canadians in this thread pretending otherwise

>implying it's not the same Tribe shitposter behind kosher proXies

Here, have a mummy.
The Tribe hates mummy.

>I rarely come across Canadians like you, what's your story for being a cunt?

Hello? I'm Canadian.

I used to think finns were the ultimate shitposters around the time spurdo first got popular. That was before I came here and saw what true shitposting was from canadians and aussies.

I respect them in that regard. I really do

leaf vs aussie

I dated an australian shitposter as a canadian and it is fun times

>canadian "cuisine"

Yeah I know.. Hence why I said "Canadians like you".

Can one of you yanks tell me what his point was?

SCARF DOWN BARF!

Check out Manitoba winters, with the windchill it goes lower than -40 regularly. Even we freeze sometimes.

My freezer is -20 and it doesn't seem that cold

Which is selling its children's future to the Asians faster?

P.s. Dingo Shark Bait Niggers will destroy syrup niggers in bants. Not even close

This is a 10 out of 10 in your country

Does it blow at 40-80 kmph? Where I am there are weeks where exposed skin can get frostbite in under 5 minutes.

That's a 10/10 in my country you stupid sod

How can a leaf compete?

What?

Who gives a shit
They're both shitcunts

mostly this

Straya shitposts,
Canadia is vaginal discharge

Canada can't compete desu.

A FUCKING REEF

The real question is which is more disgusting, poutine or Vegemite?

-20 doesn't seem cold in a freezer so I see how you think it's not that cold here. I meant that it can be -20 here but the wind blows at like 55kmph so with the windchill factor it's -35. So when we get northern cold fronts we commonly start at -35 and with the windchill we could be as low as -50. That's just an example, I remember a few years ago when Manitoba was actually colder than Mars for a few days.

No but your sister does.

Australians are the better shitposters. Canada is just retarded.

Funny thing I was in New Orleans a few weeks ago and was at a bar with a Canuck and Aussie. The Canuck was uptight but I had a laugh with the Aussie. Gave him shit over the emu wars, he was surprised I knew about them.

Being peacefully invaded by asians isn't so bad... They either integrate or they dont... depends mainly on their age and language skills.
Neither in each scenario demand that we redesign our culture and customs to suit the one's in the country they came from.

I used to not like it, until Sweden happened.
Thank fuck for oceans, if you manage to make it here in the first place chances are you weren't born in a mud hut raised into a rape culture.

Haha, yeah she's trans so you probably would know all about her frostbite ;p

mfw I was roommates with a certain Canadian mayors son when he was on exchange.

I didn't hang out with him much but we smoked a few joints together.

hey we're being peacefully invade by asians too! We have so much in commons like asians and deadly poisonous everything. except the deadly poisonous part.

>She's trans.

It's reckless use of pronouns like this that will get you exiled to a life of living with beavers.

>things that didn't fucking happen

Yeah I know you've got asians haha.
My friend and I were the only whites in a 30 minute line through immigration on entry via *drumroll*
Vancouver.

>hermit burger can't imagine interesting things happen to people that leave their bedroom

I don't know what the big deal is about this board and the Vietnamese, they're typically good people who work hard and attain goals and assimilate when outside of the home, but fuck the Chinese

Dem corner store aren't gonna run themselves. Yet.

>Canadians don't shitpost IRL

youtube.com/watch?v=qJfnOdVeHxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ftr8fVLBIik

What do you mean?

>habitually lying cunt makes up lies on Cambodian rice painting forums to seem interesting

>Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and I scream; FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I did a barrel roll on a boogie board once

Soylent Green is people!!!!11!

DORITOS IS PEOPLE!!

Righto, the Sup Forums kids are here.

Night guys.

Oh I'm so sorry, do you feel we are tarnishing the quality of your favorite Image Sharing Honey Pot?

>aussies have no bants
Confirmed leaf poster