Why are they allowed to get away with this and why will no one call them out on their bullshit

Why are they allowed to get away with this and why will no one call them out on their bullshit.

people call them out all the time, but they are raysis and therefore wrong and the devil

>LA TIMES

They shill for Trump dumbass, what you're seeing is their inability to hide how badly Trump is losing, they're trying to be subtle about it and obviously failing.

>Trump only down 6 in average on RCP

Yeah he's really getting BTFO it's not like he was in this position before

>Oh wait

They normally update the LA Times/USC poll once per week on RCP. i noticed the latest ones with Trump winning (that came out the day they update it) have been updating daily.

LA Times poll leans to Trump by about 6 points.

so they waited 14 days to update the LA times poll? then update their average when Hill Shill swings into the lead?

>6 in average
>only

isn't that the same amount Romney lost to Jones?

Based on what?

Relative to other polls. But the overall is +30 Clinton. She doesn't have more than 10-15% support counting anti-Trumpers

LA Times isn't the only poll retard. They take an average, and usually LA Times brings down the average of the polls anyway considering how heavily they lean Trump compared to the average.

Based on the average of other polls.

every one calls them on it. real clear politics got into trouble for having the worst forecast for 3 election cycles straight

the previous midterms, the previous presidential election and the mid terms before that all wrong. huffington post and others also looked like shit

In what world does the LA Times shill for trump? I literally lol reading how anti trump and just openly biased they are against Trump. It's actually funny.

Like most mainstream media, they carry water for any dem.

No, Romney lost by 3 points and Trump was already further behind Clinton several times.

A poll that leans to a certain candidate does not mean that polling agency has a political bias, simply that their methodology, per that election year, happened to lean a certain way.

Look i don't doubt Trump is down in the polls i am calling into question the timing of the poll updates. Why did they Drop PPP from their averages? they were happy to use them right up until the convention.

Idk, PPP was one of the most accurate pollster in the 2012 election so it doesn't make much sense to me either.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

i'll update my schlomo collage to show PPP getting memory holed

People have but they're killed immediately.

Welcome to Hillarys election.

LAtimes has a retarded way of measuring results.
Thats why the whole thing is a zig zag