What's the point in European paganism...

What's the point in European paganism? The majority of people who worship it don't actually believe in it at all apart from the fact they view life on a purely biological level, and only exist to level up like a character from Skyrim. On top of this, they believe in this made up larping religion, and want to destroy real religions and all the of the art and culture they produced like Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. As I said, everybody in this religion is actually an atheist, but they only believe it because they want to feel holier than other atheists and also feel better than people of other races. Are these people awful? It's such a juvenile way at looking at life. Why else would you base your life around Skyrim, a toy?

Attached: evil pagan.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelling_stones#Runestone_of_Harald_Bluetooth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelling_stones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>destroy real religions and all the of the art and culture they produced like Christianity, Islam, and Judaism
Abrahamic heresy was a mistake.

>coming from a heathen

Proud to deny the jewish lies.

>and want to destroy real religions and all the of the art and culture they produced like Christianity, Islam, and Judaism.
It's called payback.

Who says we don't believe in it? We just don't take it all that seriously. Neither did our ancestors. Are you saying it's completely impossible a one-eyed wise man named Odin lived here?

do you guys think odinists are so obsessed with jews that they'll actually refuse to eat bagels

In my view of Tengrism and from what I have deducted, we got our own natural order in line with our language, which still allows us to 1. incorporate other beliefs and 2. view other beliefs as largely congruent with our owns.
In Tengrism you connection to God is direct, since we understand it as inside and encapsulating everything, therefore every persons beliefs will be different anyway. God remains God, no matter the name, God is to us what is described as the sum of its most reduced qualities.
For example we also got evil spirits, just not a single one is entirely evil, and we can still ask for forgiveness from them directly. Erlik is the most frightening of them all, for he brings diseases, you still can soothe Erlik by lets say sacrificing an animal for the diseased to eat. It's not quite like the devil in a Christian understanding, though even here the devil does a service in Gods order, he might be righteous before God. A satanist might understand Satan in a similar way someone else might understand God, an atheist might understand the universe and multiverse similarly, while people under the same flag might diverge in their particular beliefs. Cognitively people should function largely similar, there seems to be various frameworks to work by, I think all of us are benefiters of that situation and make use of it.

>What's the point in European paganism?
not being stuck with religions centered around wife lending

>heresy
That isn't what that word means

It's like any new religious movement. Shallow feel-good bullshit without any serious rules or thought given to it. Why do westerners "convert" to Buddhism or other eastern religions when 99% of them never learn what they really mean or how they're really practised? Why do they reject Christianity out of hand despite never really dedicating any time to learning about it other than caricatures?

We wuz Shamans and shiet.

White devils will pay for what they did to us!

Attached: táltos.jpg (764x1173, 160K)

>It's like any new religious movement
>new.
???

>Are you saying it's completely impossible a one-eyed wise man named Odin lived here?
He sure did

Attached: 1517908634406.jpg (1034x732, 428K)

It's just being a hippy but edgy, it's unironically a lifestyle choice rather than a matter of conviction, like basically all non traditional christian religions in the West. People make a choice on who they want to be and adjust their beliefs accordingly, it's even become a thing for atheists now which were once precissely the people not making a choice about their convictions.

Religious conversion is generally looked at romantically, as a transcedent personal choice coming from deep reflexion, reality is people unironically, sincerely, convert just because of who they marry.

Most new age crap is just a socially acceptable form of masturbation anyway, the tabletop RPG part aside paganism is much like satanism in that they're ways for people to break with often tiresome social conventions and become openly self indulgent, they at least skip all the bs about pretending to act as deeply spiritual, but can still brag about it, or at least pretend they're agnostic intellectuals and following somehow enlightening cultural rituals while still having a shot at banging the chick that's into meditation or stones.

fuck off jew

Attached: jews paganism and christianity.png (1920x668, 729K)

Christianity was introduced and shilled by the government and is therefore comparable to feminism.

Can't the same be said for most movements? Politics is masturbation 101, especailly the alt-right and radical left. Nationalism too, and border-less touting hippies. Veganism, drug abusers, Sup Forums users; You all do shit that is logically unsound yet think you're so much smarter than us pagans.

>Are you saying it's completely impossible a one-eyed wise man named Odin lived here?
And this is why people don't take you seriously.
Yeah, Germanics were so stupid they couldn't differentiate between a god and some guy.

It's literally just LARPing

Odin is not omnipotent, read the sagas. Not understanding the concept of anything but sandnigger monotheism is why I will never take southern europeans seriously.

what makes Christianity, Islam or Judaism real religions?

>to be god means to be omnipotent
You're this dumb as well.

>god is a powerless creature but that still makes him a god somehow

Then why call him god.

Attached: 1277061456220.jpg (484x322, 68K)

>worshiping twigs nd people who are just as flawed as everyone else is better than worshiping an inhuman being beyond time and space

Why would anyone worship a person from the human race? Humanity is the race that birthed alcoholics, nukes, genocide, and so on. Nobody who is Human deserves to be worship, the fact you admit to it makes paganism horrible.

>you're either omnipotent or powerless
What the fuck is this? Who let the brainlets out tonight?

The fact that people actually believe in them and don't just LARP for the sake of having a "cool identity".

I don't have the slightest prejudice against real pagans. However, real, genuine pagans simply do not exist in Europe or anywhere else in the Western World. Instead, we have a bunch of nordicist fedoras who are too edgy to take a liking to Christianity, but too insecure to just be an irreligious atheist.

This tbqh

99% of humanity worship a piece of paper with a number written on it. The rest live in Zimbabwe.

A "pagan" 5000 years ago following reindeers, eating shrooms might have thought he in reality went flying with the reindeers, why should anyone believe that now?
A pagan 5000 years ago wasn't even aware he was pagan, he simply view the world through his own eyes in his natural environment with its familiar order, it's all reflected in the language and other types of communication and semiotics, so would you call him an atheist, too?

kek so wait what are you implying? That god only has certain amount of power and you can actually beat god if you are powerful enough?

New Worlders simply don't understand history that goes back further than 200 years.

>Not understanding the concept of anything but sandnigger monotheism is why I will never take southern europeans seriously.
Fucking this. It's mindboggling how southern European and slavic nationalists are so cucked by the Jews.

Attached: Russian-nationalists.jpg (1024x683, 444K)

I follow North American native religious beliefs.

Attached: 1445132629769.jpg (2560x1600, 1.22M)

Problem is that "Pagan" is through the lens of christcucks. To them, a nordic pagan was the same as an aztec pagan. Some pagans were quite fervous in their piety, others were as you said just going about life, telling cool stories.

all of the odin drinking semen shit rests upon some meme book about mandrakes where fertility is mistranslated as semen.

its funny that no norse sources at all mention him drinking semen and only a book written by a jew does

>what are words
Get a dictionary.

Christianity is a hollowed out religion

Attached: 1519264537369.jpg (465x437, 29K)

Oh, by the way, it's made even worse considering how well-preserved their pre-christian religions are.

Partially this. I think there's wisdom to be found in some of the base values the various pagan faiths have in common with Abrahamic religions. A strong emphasis on honesty, loyalty and keeping oneself and one's family and community in good health.

Such a waste. They should read the Epic of Gilgamesh and work their way up.

It's just something to honour the ancestors. Something amerimutts wont ever undestand

If you're a true Pagan you can only be Catholic since it kept the good elements that Paganism contained and threw the other to the trash.

Just look at Plato or Aristotle, do you think any "Pagan" that actually read them could be one of this trashy LARPers that nowadays are neo-pagans ?
On the other hand just look at the history of the Church and at the respect they had for platonic and aristotelan thought.
Just look how Dante likes virtuous Pagans.
Just look how saint Thomas Aquinas perfected the Pagan philosophy.
Just look how it is that it was Christians that wrote down the Pagan stories (Bede or Snorri Sturluson for example).

Attached: Riverside-Church-Aristotle-stained-glass-windows-L.jpg (631x600, 194K)

People believing in things that they don't really believe is just for identity political purposes is pretty cringey. Especially when they change old beliefs to better suit their political opinions.

Sure, just look at the Germanic myth and the story of Ragnarok is literally them dying because monsters were stronger than them.

Or the Titanomachy of Greek myth... or basically any myth, really.

Illyrians/Slavs on the Balkans practiced paganism long before Christianity

In fact we were very reluctant to accept christianity, we did it gradually by actually adjusting our pagan customs to christian ones. Today you will find many customs from pagan times, especially in Orthodox Christians

God is for free.

>Just look how it is that it was Christians that wrote down the Pagan stories (Bede or Snorri Sturluson for example).

We have like 6000 of these things.

Attached: Botkyrka_kyrka_Rune_stone.jpg (1695x2260, 2.55M)

Most of these are written by Christians.

Yeah, you could have a point but you're unironically listing people normies tend to consider whackjobs.

You can be an atheist that doesn't have to make it an identity thing and is Christian when convenient, you can view government as a lesser of evils and limit your participation to reading on the subject and voting when appropiate on sensible principles, you can eat healthy without banning yourself from ocassionally indulging on treats or becoming a douche vegan about it.

Most people do in fact behave as rational actors in areas outside their specific interests/hobbies, if your main interest in life isn't related to spirituality you'll simply get it over with in a practical way and move on to what you care about without turning spirituality in a defining part of who you are.

dont post again brainlet

>Implying we're all Anglos

see

Attached: Jellingweb.jpg (600x852, 194K)

Most pagan customs never went away, they were just cucked by christianity. Midsommarafton, Valborg, used to be practiced all over Europe. Now it's "St. Michael's day" or something and we're the only ones who dance around the dick.

Though I guess bosnians/serbs/croats got rekt pretty hard by that other abrahamic religion too. My condolences.

Attached: img_4590.jpg (1280x960, 439K)

What? Most runestones are found in Uppland and Södermanland and is from around 1000-1100. A large part of these are clearly Christian, with crucifixes and prayers written on them.

Attached: 3606053667_9b37f8bdb6_b.jpg (1010x1024, 716K)

Hahaha what? That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

>A large part

Get better at lying or don't bother.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelling_stones#Runestone_of_Harald_Bluetooth

Fucking retard, it takes 5 seconds to google shit like this.

This is pretty common knowledge where I am from. Maybe you don't have a lot of runestones in your part of the country?
Hell, if you write Runsten in google, most of the stones have crucifixes on them

Just because you're unaware of your own people's history doesn't mean that it is dumb.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelling_stones

Attached: Jellingsten.1..jpg (807x526, 122K)

It's just the labels people use to describe their personal idea of a world order.

>we're the only ones who dance around the dick
kek those were weird rituals, reminds of those scenes from The Wicker Man movie

Yes you can see similar customs even among Samis which had heard of Jesus until 1800s

That's what I mean about not taking it all that seriously. The problem is that a lot of people do take these things very seriously.

>pagans in charge of not having basic knowledge of history
It's like poetry

Attached: runestone.jpg (400x600, 79K)

the king who commissioned that runestone was only a chrisian in name because the christian germans sperged out when the danes didnt accept their semitic religion. the older jelling stones were also commissioned by a staunch pagan king. the ones who made the stones would most definitly have been pagans

Denmark became christian 300 years before we did. You not knowing that proves you don't know anything you're talking about.

You've been lied to, then. The cross is not a christian symbol; In fact the rather pagan romans were the ones using it. Just like Hitler stole the Wan.

Attached: solkors-med-hc3b8jtider.jpg (1824x1242, 184K)

>LARPers in charge of minimizing reality
p o e t r y

Attached: Peter_Paul_Rubens_180.jpg (1119x1600, 165K)

>The cross is not a christian symbol
You fucking idiot. The stones even have prayers, sometimes directly from the Bible on them and references to the Virgin Mary.

But hey, I guess the Virgin Mary really is a Norse pagan goddess and we've been lied to by the JEWS this entire time!

Also, the oldest churches in Sweden are from the 900's and there are even Christian graves that predates them

its true though, harald bluetooth was a pagan who was forcefully christened. would you become a staunch muslim if a muslim held a knife at your throat and threatened to slit it if you didn't renounce christianity?

STOP BEING A CHRISTKEK

Attached: 1512699439790.png (607x608, 391K)

They'll tell you that even the Christ you can see on this one is a Pagan symbol.

You really need to work on your arguing skills, because right now you're claiming that a vast majority of runestones have bible prayers written on them.

I wouldn't renounce and I would gladly die in order to keep the true faith.
So no, I wouldn't become a muslim.

A lot of them have. More so then references to the Norse gods. Infact, references to the Norse gods are extremely rare on runestones.

>real religions

Attached: 5EE4482D-2F69-4621-B3C9-83B4AFF9F247.jpg (443x332, 26K)

>LARPers in charge of ad hominem since they can't handle facts

Attached: vondel.jpg (231x231, 32K)

sure you wouldnt

It's calling having Faith.
Something that Pagans can't understand since they just roleplay.

called*

you can act like a cool martyr on the internet all you like, we all know how itd end up if a muslim started getting a bit rowdy with you

What do they have in SA and Botswana?

but how did the Holy Spirit impregnate Virgin Marry?

what are you doing

this
people who genuinely believe in some jew walking on water and turning water into wine or some brute making thunder with his hammer is mentally ill

this tbqh

Attached: 1517962205597.jpg (410x368, 26K)

The Virgin Mary was not actually a virgin. Jesus was fathered by a roman soldier.

>understands the religion he adheres to is a mixed bag
>doesn't understand other ones mixing

Catholicism and Protestantism among Europeans. Americanised Televangelism combined with vague paganism among Africans.

Typical new world shite.

Just for the heck of it, I googled runestones and saw how many crosses I could find on the first featured

Attached: crucifix on runestones.png (1330x1178, 3.36M)

telling it like it is. the vast majority of people would renounce their faith in a heartbeat if it meant saving their lives. saying otherwise is just posturing

t. Talmud

but Joseph doesn't struck me as a cuck

Stargate was right. Real Thor looks like this

Attached: 9719c7fac43aaa9260b80b45208e8988.jpg (466x700, 37K)

Nice projection my friend.
It is not because you couldn't die for a cause that we cannot.

why'd you ask then if you already know the answer

because it's a blind faith, 99% of believers just believe for the sake of it. They don't have a slightest proof or logic in what they believe

Question for chistians: If your daughter had to marry a white pagan or a christian nigger, which would you prefer?

rhetorical question

It is contrary to the teachings of the Church.
Saint Pius X :
« Fifthly, I hold with certainty and sincerely confess that
>faith is not a blind sentiment of religion welling up from the depths of the subconscious under the impulse of the heart and the motion of a will trained to morality; but faith is a genuine assent of the intellect to truth received by hearing from an external source.
By this assent, because of the authority of the supremely truthful God, we believe to be true that which has been revealed and attested to by a personal God, our creator and lord. »

Attached: Angelic Doctor.jpg (1152x1600, 443K)