So why isnt anybody asking why this guy has a magic fucking sword?

So why isnt anybody asking why this guy has a magic fucking sword?

fuck you whiteboi sissy
fuck white people and fuck drumpf

They have all seen magic before anyway

because he knows blood magic that can light up swords? he did that in season 3

really deactivates my noggin

Its less of a concern than thr fact he's been ressurected 6 times. The Hound cut him in half and you're worried about his sword?

Jorah fought with him at Pyke, the Hound has been traveling with him and met him in Season 3, and Tormund has seen White Walkers so why would he care

More importantly why is no one questioning how/why Beric has been brought back to life 6 times? Or totally unphased seeing 3 fucking dragons. Magic returning is relatively new but no one fucking cares. Bravo.

People have known about Dany's dragons for years. Ressurection is another topic, but you have to assume the revelations either happens off screen or people don't believe it.

Also keep in mind many people are more religious and have more reason to believe in legit magic in this world. Trees with faces on them and all.

Because everyone starts the game with a flaming sword. They are just nice about it, that's all.

Since book 1 there was mention of a knight who aet his sword on fire at tourneys

I would watch a show just about snowbros doing nothing but taking the piss and fighting shit.

That was Thoros of Myr. The guy that brought Baereic back. The guy that froze to death after the bear mailed him.

Bobby B used to love watching him light his sword up and go hack at people. But in the books he uses wildfire and the swords are ruined after.

That's it, thanks.

So is Beric's actual magic and thoros' is just a party trick? If it was wildfire shouldnt it be green?

A Mate of mine has 3 of these at home, he also keeps one in his car in case of cougar attacks whilst rally driving

Are the cougars driving rally cars trying to run him off the road?

Jesus Christ more absolute fucking bullshit. this board has gone to shit

No, it was wildfire before magic returned to the world. Since then, they've been able to do it using blood magic.

Reminder

Night King will kill Beric because he assumes he is Azor Ahai while Jon stabs the Night king in the back and lights his blade ablaze

He lited that shit as if had a button. It's a flaming sword ignited by magic blood not a fucking lightsaber

You've never seen an angry milf driving a rally car?

>no man can kill me!
>I am not a man, I am a manlet!

It's not bullyng, it's foreshadowing m8

How much would a fiery sword actually increase combat ability? I imagine it would be just some intimidation factor.

FPBP

Only lonely Olenna.
>it was me who poisoned Joffrey only because I couldn't Charlottesville him because no cars have been invented yet

Depends on how hot it was. If it was hot enough it would burn the clothing and exposed skin of opponents.

I was liking the 7 samurai vibe that episode

The race baiting here is obnoxious at this point.

delete this and than delete yourself

This is the end of Drumpf, he's getting fucking impeached by the end of this week.

>Magic in a fantasy show with other more magical things

Nice bait faggot

Wouldn't it work well against ice zombies though?

more importantly i cant even tell who the guys were that died, were they even important?

>only fire and dragonglass kills the zombies
>there is a trick to make every sword a flaming fucking sword
>bargain dragonglass with bendtheknee queen instead

>only manage to make tiny fucking daggers with said dragonglass

>not making cannons that should shards of dragonglass
gotards?

shoot, not should