How would you stop it from catching you?

How would you stop it from catching you?

hot air balloon

/thread

Not having sex in the first place

it abides physics laws so you can just lure it into a huge hole that's impossible to crawl out of and its stuck there forever
cover the hole with cement just in case and gg

Is this movie literally DUDE STDS LMAO?

All you'd have to do is hire a hooker and then make sure she did the same.

browse /r9k/

Maybe, but it showed intelligence show it might not fall for that.

So what actually is the thing that is following the people in the film.

*so

>have a hooker hire another hooker
I don't think you know how this works.

then can push it inside with a car for example
its slow as fuck

Throw paint in it in a crowded area then call the cops.

second half of this was so trash

I think its intelligence kind of fluctuates, if it was really smart it would be more subtle about how it hunts people.

It's like a spirit.

it doesn't follow virgins so you have nothing to worry about

It had great strength, though. It may be capable of breaking through the concrete.

>join army
>rape a village with your bros
GG ez

I don't understand the beach scene at all. She got ganbanged, right? Shouldn't the thing have gone after those three guys instead of still following her?

it doesnt matter if the hole is like 50 feet deep
it cant fly so its stuck there

>It may be capable of breaking through the concrete.
So just pour wet cement down the hole, drop some incredibly heavy objects down afterwards, seal the hole....and if you're really paranoid, buy a tank and park it right on top of the hole.

Just fuck a hooker. She's going to go through so many clients that the chain will take forever to get back to me.

I wouldn't have to

Go to an international orgy

The guys were probably all in the same place so the monster just took them out one after the other.

If you were fully aware of the consequences, would you?

it's 2deeper than that

LIFE is the sexually transmitted disease bro

let that blow your mind's dick

That was just her buying more time. Whore probably didn't even give boat lads a heads up and it killed them all pretty quickly before coming after her again.

I'd just eat her ass while she sucked me off.

Sure, fucking her would be the height of my life so i would have nothing to live for.

beat me to it.

Does the monster only chase you after the sex is finished? I'd just fuck her till it got to me and killed me
Worth it

I think the idea is that there's a modern villain in a nostalgic setting. So the STD infringes upon this nostalgic happy world, hence why they tried to kill it by throwing a bunch of nostalgic-looking appliances at it.

The real horror of the movie is the forced confrontation of modern reality, and not being caught up in imagination/nostalgia land.

yes

>buy a tank

You don't. You can't ever escape it. You can fill the void temporarily for a quick release, but ultimately it will catch up to ypu again. In order to stop it from tearing you apart, you just have to learn to accept that it will be following you your whole life and learn to live with it with the help and support of loved ones.

Did you even watch the movie?

Or are you one of those brainlets that think it's a literal monster?

take a road trip, hitting every major city, bang every hooker in the city

In America you can buy tanks (with the weapons removed of course). The government literally has thousands of them just lying around because it turns out we didn't actually need them.

International sex tourism holiday.

It was a literal monster/entity you ninny. Doesn't mean it can't also symbolize something.

It can punch grab holes into the side

Banging more than one person in a row wouldn't help, unless the first person dies before you bang the second.

I fuck the monster.

More like DUDE DEATH IS INEVITABLE LOL.
It is always coming for you, sex (bodily pleasures) only stall it, but love makes it bearable, all the quotes about Dostoevsky and being in a burning house about to die.

The monster kills itself

This, create a paradox.

>It Follows 2: It Comes

>fuck friend
>have them fuck someone else
>repeat until up to 50 people can see It
>make sure all understand the threat
>build stronghold to share with 50 seers
>have additional 20 non-seers to confirm It (they wouldn't be able to see what others are seeing)
>easily gundown It with small militia
>rape It while its down
>tend back to crops

>small militia waits around for days, no monster in sight
>weeks
>months
>no monster
>they all disband
>monster starts killing again

>fuck astronaut
>astronaut goes into space

btfo

>Walk up to the white house, pentagon or whatever
>It catches up to me
>spray it with paint
>let the goverment deal with it
ez

It's shown in the movie that it interacts with the real world. I honestly think you could prove it to enough people that you could arrange for the government to help you. You could put all of the "followed" on a bus or something and keep them mobile. They would be able to estimate when the monster would get wherever they were and keep moving. Plus having all of the followed in one place allows for people to keep watch. Also with government assistance you could do testing and find out the rules that the monster follows. And maybe even a way to kill it.

I've thought about this a lot.

>fly to Magaluf at the start of Summer
>fuck some slag
>by the time it gets to the other side of the world there'll be a chain of dozens of people spread across Europe

EZ

I would never have to worry about it. At 23 I can safely say I will die a virgin.

Kek

The btfo part got me

Hot girl could use it to assassinate people. Fuck CEOs, presidents, anybody.

She watches the news and learns when it's coming for her when all her targets are dead.

Have phone sex with random people across the world

>one after the other
>After she got dropped off they all proceded to fuck each other in the ass to pass it on indefinitely.

does gay sex count? give it to an african

>fuck person A
>have them fuck person B
>then have person B fuck person A
>IT kills A
>IT kills B
>IT goes to kill A again but he's dead so it gives up and goes home

Why, tip my fedora, of course. Good day to you, Sir.

>it abides physics laws

The fucking thing teleports once you get too far from it.

dont need to join the army to do that

I'd prove to teh government that it exists, by going to the fbi and being like, "hey, watch this", and put a sheet on it so they see there's an invisible person walking around

gov could contain it somewhere

no you are fucked thats why the movie was so le spoopy

That's what it does when it kills you anyway.

Chad was being fucked by it while it looked like his mom when he was killed remember?

No it doesn't.

what is the point of the girl with the glasses

all she does is say some dumb shit about detroit and get shot

My fear is if you "kill" It is just respawns somewhere else. That's only a vibe I got from the pool scene though.

I dont think a demon considers gay sex as real sex. It cant produce a child.

Then how does it catch up to its victims when they drive away? Does it have an invisible jet like Wonder Woman? If it actually had to walk everywhere one boat trip is all anyone would need to protect themselves.

If someone drives for 12 hours at an average of 40 miles an hour then they'll be 480 hours away.
If it walks at 4mph then it'll be there in 5 days exactly. Everyone we saw it catch up to had stopped driving and stayed where they were for a while.

Also, it can take boats and planes and stuff. It's smart. Also I guess by that logic it could take a bus or a train to wherever people drove to.

Give yourself amnesia because it feeds on your guilt probably

Fuck it in the ass

Live on a boat.

>Also, it can take boats and planes and stuff.

When do we ever see it get on the bus or something you moron.

the animated series

The writer/director said it.

Fuck a cow, eat steak

prove to the government that it exists and lure it into a trap set up by them, they get to keep it and you stay safe.

>It Follows: Through

Where does it draw the line of passing to someone else? Like, do you have to cum in order to pass it? Does oral count?

Now I'm just imagining the It Follows monster waiting patiently in a bus during morning commute.

imagine it chilling on a 12 hour flight layover

the real answer is get on grindr.

I live in a big city so it would be easy to rack up like triple if not quadruple digits if I just get slutty as hell.

Does only a direct line count though? So if the first partner got killed it goes back to me?

does it come after me if she makes me cum with her feet?

>Fuck a chicken
>Send chicken across ocean to friend
>Friend fucks chicken
>Friend fucks another chicken
>Friend sends second chicken to me
>Fuck second chicken
>Repeat

"It" is just constantly turning around every time a chicken gets fucked.

Why not just fuck a chicken and send it back to the chicken farm? Then the it monster is just killing chickens instead of humans

[citation needed]

you'll probs get dissected or used as a guinea pig tho

Cus the Chickens probs won't last long just running in circles in a coop

Fucking a different obese fat boy from craigslist every night

You'll probs die from another STD by then

I live in Melbourne so I'd fly to California and live their celibate for 10 years then fuck some whore and move back to Australia. What the fuck is it gonna do? Walk across the bottom of the ocean and then almost get to me and then head straight back the other way when I move across the Earth and it's killed the whore?

yes thats exactly what its gonna do

>moving away from Australia to fuck whores
Isnt it legal over there?

Yeah but I don't think you understand my plan.

lol, then good fucking luck. It would take my lifetime to walk across the Earth twice.

>lol, then good fucking luck. It would take my lifetime to walk across the Earth twice.

earth circumference 24,901mi
walking speed 3.1mph
8032 hours
334 days
.91 years
That's the average circumference of the earth, not accounting for ocean depth and what not, but you're only looking at a ~100 miles of detour subtracted for oceans and added for mountains so I wasn't too worried about that.

Source: Rebbit