Daily reminder that Mexicans are the best fighters in the world

Daily reminder that Mexicans are the best fighters in the world.

Attached: 1-013_Dejan_Zlaticanin_vs_Mikey_Garcia.jpg (720x480, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZGfj-V_I3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Orly?

Attached: 889205694.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

The SLAV man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his rudy skin. This rudy skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of South Ukraine, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The rudy skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The SLAV man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The SLAV penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the SLAV man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent asian seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the SLAV man impregnates.

In total, the SLAV man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the SLAV man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: Andrzej_Golota_2014.jpg (912x1186, 168K)

>best fighters in the world
>lose to borat

>boxing
>fighting
lmao

Attached: cerrone.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>unironically watching the UFC meme
lol'ing at you

Attached: tumblr_ml9iw8Kgxn1r83l0ao1_400.gif (400x229, 1016K)

Jesus why doesn't he put his guard?
That looks fuckin painful

>watching pillowtap

Attached: jacare.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Except when they piss off the government, or worse, the cartel

Attached: an opportunity.png (349x321, 18K)

Damn, those are some weak punches.
>that """"defence"""""
Jesus christ

full speed version

Attached: cerrone real time.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

that's still no excuse
he didn't even try to block
he put his hands completely down

That kick also barely connected, the dude blocked then just tripped on himself

I'd rather watch hobo fights than these idiots desu

he didnt have time to put his hands up

and that kick landed pretty hard idk wtf youre talking about

Attached: bisbong.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I want to suck his cock desu

Ufc fighters have no chin

Are there any videos of fighters trying to beat referees and they get beaten up?

Retarded statement, they simply have smaller gloves.

*loses to Mayweather*
*Loses to GGG*

I ain't reading that shit.

literally a gay sport

What's gay about it?

Which means they can't punch as hard as boxers. Golves were made to protect the boxer's hand, not their chins. I do agree that kicks are more powerful, but their punches aren't.

I remember seeing some video from a south east asian country where they where boxing in some shit hole and the referee got decked when trying to separate them and went after the guy that hit him.

There's not much difference if you actually read up on it. Mcgregor who's known for his power did no damage to Mayweather

amerindian supreme blood

nobody really does damage to mayweather

Why does nobody know how to use the word "penultimate"

>no time
No, UFC fighters just have shit defense in general.

>shit defense
It's because they have a lot more factors to factor in. Easier to defend when the only thing your opponent can do is punch.

He's been hurt a few times. If I remember right, Mcgregor caught him with a clean uppercut that did nothing to him

There's only been like 8 times Floyd got badly hurt.
IIRC Victor Ortiz hurt him. Before he began to blatantly head butt Floyd

>Instead of being good at something, you're shit at everything

Conor still couldn't do shit against Mayweather, throwing powerless shots and not being able to defend himself in the later rounds. It isn't "easier to defend", they just have shit defense.

you keep bringing up that match. mcregor is no where near as a good a boxer as floyd. had it been an mma match floyds defense wouldnt have been even remotely good because hes not an mma fighter

No, they are well-rounded. It's a different sport, is it hard to understand?

Attached: 1520273393550.jpg (785x562, 76K)

I'm not the other poster. It doesn't matter if he's as good of a boxer as Floyd, the point is that one of the "best" UFC fighters at the moment has shit defense, even when the only thing his opponent can do is punch.

They aren't well rounded. Very few of the active UFC fighters are actually adept in the martial arts they claim to know. Beyond that, it looks like high school fights at a "professional" level.

>Very few
Quite many have been on top of the wrestling/jiujutsu world. Either way, MMA is its own sport. As for the argument in OP, a boxer can never be the best "fighter" only the best boxer.

>It doesn't matter if he's as good of a boxer as Floyd
when talking about a boxing match, it does matter.

>boxer autists.
Damn i even prefer boxing to MMA, but these arguements are just sad.

>Quite many
In the UFC? No, the majority aren't adept in the martial arts they use.

No it doesn't. Conor's defense against Mayweather's punches doesn't change when its in an MMA fight.

>>Conor's defense against Mayweather's punches doesn't change when its in an MMA fight.
>thinks Conor would allow Floyd to stand in a MMA fight

Attached: 1518724047471.jpg (991x902, 60K)

>Conor's defense against Mayweather's punches doesn't change when its in an MMA fight
it does because he can stand at range and kick or clinch up or take him down

Conor is worse on the grand than he is standing up, what the fuck are you talking about? Mayweather will basic knowledge on how to prevent submissions would be enough to put him in the octagon with McGregor.

>kick
no difference
>clinch up
no difference
>take him down
Conor is definitely known for his take downs.
youtube.com/watch?v=cZGfj-V_I3I

conor is a brown belt in bjj. floyd has never grappled a day in his life. it wouldnt even be close on the ground

>Hugging a sweatty guy on the floor for several seconds
i tought scandis were serious about personal space.

Shut the fuck up, chi

Fpbp, based Loma poster

Attached: Deontay-Wilder.jpg (2100x1400, 831K)