Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9K1T9C7rSRI?t=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU CANT NOT PROVE MAGIC IS REAL CHECKMATE ATHEISTS FEDORA HAHA

A Jew told me he was the son of God

Pascal's Wager

>there's only one God???

>not understanding religion used as a social tool for discipline and order
>not understanding social theory and why we invent: money, power, and law all intangible unreal things

Pleb pls

>claims to be redpilled
>isn't an atheist who embraces religion as a means to influence people

The people who don't believe it aren't going to start believing in it to foster some kind of obedience. Are you guys high out of your minds?

>belive in God
>belive in the education (((they))) give to him

Blue pill or red pill you gotta choose goy.

>Implying Dawkins is an atheist
>Implying Dawkins isn't a prophet of Kek.
>Implying Dawkins wasn't chosen by Kek as one of his champions
>Implying Dawkins didn't literally coin the word "meme," in order to honor his god.
>Implying Dawkins isn't using atheism as a tool to weaken organized religion and strengthen Kek.

How can you all be so blind?

>what is more than one religion
>what are christian denominations

I already have seen the same argument

>"B-but Christianity built the west!!"

And? That means literally nothing to it's truth value. Just admit you're afraid to die so you are going to be completely bluepilled on this issue.

A fucking leaf

What do you worship?

>being atheist
>redpilled
Pick one. atheism = cancer and feed for cultural marxism
youtu.be/9K1T9C7rSRI?t=14

Christian values built the greatest cultures and civilizations in history, atheism is destroying them

No but they will happily shill for it if a lot of the interests of one particular religion or another happens to overlap with the interests of some atheists.

I shill for Christianity because I happen to agree with many of its core values even though I don't believe in God. It serves as a good temporary placeholder for right wing atheist culture.

>believing something came from nothing

soooo intellectual.

GTFO

Most Jews are non practicing atheists, deus vult nigger

>is OP

secular humanism/rationalism/communism is a religion in and of itself, OP. and a very faggoty fundamentalist one at that

also, richard dawkins is to evolutionary biology what noam chomsky is to linguistics - an obstacle to progress. a man with lots of clout and prestige who defends his flawed theories and his legacy at the expense of genuine scientific inquiry. rupert sheldrake BTFOs him at every TED talk