On average, do liberals watch more tv and media than conservatives?

On average, do liberals watch more tv and media than conservatives?

We like to read, honestly. It's boring, and gay, and there's no blonde bimbo newscasters to put in the spank bank, but you actually learn more.

lol

I'd say it depends on the age more than political leanings. Young people read more and older people tend to watch cable TV.

I don't think so, at least in America. Bookworms are mostly liberal and white trash spend all day watching game shows.

yes. we're working all day

Do you actually think you're going to get an answer in this thread? Or are you just trying to make a (You) war? Nobody here knows. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to stroke their own egos.

Read what? Facebook posts?

>"If I reference television then the mods won't delete my shitty thread."

Liberals read more fiction
Conservatives read more non-fiction

Conservatives confirmed as dull brainlets.

Nah. Subscriptions to The New York Times and The New Yorker, both of which you'll attempt to savage with some snarky aside, but for their faults are actually a worthwhile, edifying investments. As well as subscribing to about 150 news sources through the feedly reader from all across the spectrum, Mother Jones to Breitbart and a lot in between, Foreign Policy, National Review, Weekly Standard, The Atlantic, Politico, Washington Post, The Independent, The Guardian, Intercept...a bunch more. Hope this helps.

just by having that idiotic perception in your head, I can tell that you spend most of your day consuming propaganda

do you mean read books or read snapchat

>Bookworms are mostly liberal

Top jej.

Being a "bookworm" doesnt mean shit when the only stuff you read is genre fiction and Harry Potter, you literal faggot.

t. conservative posting fiction

Truth

Liberals - Hunger Games
Conservatives - Motorcycle listings

Fake News

Social media, not that it's any better

>Subscriptions to The New York Times and The New Yorker

Bookworm liberals are people who do research. Modern pop liberals rely on the media like a fucking feeding tube

Yes. Us liberals try to stay informed as much as possible to fight the problems this planet is facing.

OP wasn't asking about the legitimacy of being a reader. You seem a bit rustled.

>OP wasn't asking about the legitimacy of being a reader. You seem a bit rustled.

OP wasn't even asking about reading in the first place, kiddo.

Chads make the news, Beta Report on the news.

Circle of life

What do conservatives read, seriously?
Not trying to meme or be facetious. Liberals can get laughed at for NYT and WaPo and stuff Trump goes after, but what is your alternative?

people in general rely on the media as if it is a feeding tube.

Yes. I think we're on the same page now.

I like to broaden my perspective and the MSM is all news from the Jewish perspective.

as much as Sup Forums shits on mainstream media, they are the only ones that seem to openly talk about the fox news shows they watch.

>What do conservatives read, seriously?

The Bible and the classics.

Stormfront and Breitbart

Infowars & that news paper the men in black read to catch Aliens

the classical canon

Conservatives by far.

YOU READ ALL THAT SHIT AND STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT THE LEFT SIDE IS THE WRONG SIDE

obviously, it's not like they're working at a job.

only correct answer

liberals
>game of thrones, rick and morty, big bang theory, reality tv, pawn stars, keeping up with the kardashians, etc
conservatives
>rome, the sopranos, legitimate news, documentaries, etc

Breitbart and infowars? does infowars count since alex jones came out and said he plays a character?

>legitimate news

>legitimate news

such as? promising not to meme with green text and anime girls laughing.

>tfw get called a Nazi for watching The Man in the High Castle

The Watchmen is kino too

History Channel junk is watched by obese rednecks.

Count's about as much as Colbert or Stewart I suppose

What about conservatives reading Mein Kampf and The Turner Diaries?

>subscribing
I ain't subscriibng to no fucking newspaper until they're websites stop unloading 40 MB of Javascript on me.

Normal conservatives read Breitbart, Fox News, Daily Wire, and other news blogs. Maybe something like Takimag and the Wall Street Journal for the more erudite.
The more baying alt-right factions read stuff like Breitbart, Daily Stormer, and Sup Forums.
Some good niche right wing sites are Thermidor, Jacobite, and Xenosystems.
There's also the old stalwarts like National Review and The Weekly Standard but only delusional neocon fags read those nowadays.

i didn't know browsing Sup Forums and brietbart was considered legitimate news

marxist-leninists read the most

iCuck pussy

Yeah liberals watch more tv since they are brainwashed to do so by the liberal media. Conservatives tend to view more alternative sources like documentaries, nonfiction books and radio/podcast.

>He doesnt know Sup Forums is always right

Notice how none of the responses area actual news outlets. But there are some, like The Wall Street Journal, although that's probably not right wing enough for most people on this website.

better source of info than CNN and buzzfeed cuck

Despite negative press covfefe

which podcasts?

Joe Rogan

Zerohedge and drudge

The Spectator

>I only watch REAL news, like Alex Jones and Breitbart

That's cool, but it's a different kind of media, a dying kind in which reporters do serious work, travel internationally and often for stories, long form. Have access others dont. Able to hire the best mind. (again not perfect, i have issues w them) not just reposting wire links which is 95% of media/blogosphere now. The buzzfeedification.

FACT: Liberals have driven this country forward in ways conservatives NEVER will. There's a reason cuntservatives have lost on practically every social issue ever brought up in Congress.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges and mainstream media.