>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>shillary's spee--PEPE!
youtu.be/8btR2U2EM_Y
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
youtube.com/watch?v=JjXkTdQIKZg
primarymodel.com/
huffingtonpost.com/helmut-norpoth/trump-nearcertain-to-defe_b_9403762.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ38hPj92CY
twitter.com/hashtag/HillaryClintonSearchTerms?src=tren
torrentfreak.com/u-s-government-indicts-three-alleged-kickasstorrents-operators160825/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
youtube.com/watch?v=JPlQS1pzHdA
primarymodel.com/2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO

WTF I HATE MEAT NOW

iwtciit

>THE WALL WILL BE BUILT.
>THE LAWS WILL BE ENFORCED.

Attached is the laws he's talking about.

Snek for MAGA

>asking Americans why they're eating burgers

From the brothers at CFG, I hope you like it!

#NeverHillary

bzzt short circuit

It's not weird, it's just dumb. I get what he's trying to do, but he just comes off looking like an insensitive jackass using a murder to push his agenda.

This is the kind of image shit that is causing him the most problems right now. Like it or not a large chunk of the voter base he needs are a bunch of spineless pieces of shit that will not vote for somebody if they don't like the person's "tone".

It's the final chunk of voters he needs to court in order to be Hillary. He started with a better path two weeks ago but derails his efforts with shit like this.

are you saying a bunch of CTR concern trolls would lie to me?

Trump keeps making all these mistakes every time he's close to breaking the 50% line in polls... does he even WANT to win? My hunch says no... otherwise he wouldn't shoot himself in the foot every other day by making thoughtless, irresponsible statements that no sane American can stand behind. Of course his brain dead indoctrinated cultists lap up every insane, racist Republican lie that he spouts from his god damn asshole looking cock holster, but that's not who he should be wooing... he needs the independents to support him. And these independents will never go for a guy like drumpf who can't keep his frothing, lying mouth of a racist redneck retard shut for two seconds... the dude's a fucking loose cannon! Suppose for a while that he DOES get the presidency... what then? His administration will probably have to handle policy decisions by listening to drumpf's 140 character sound bite zingers all day long instead of being able to craft them with the guidance of a thoughtful, intelligent visionary like Obama - sad!

PUMP AND DUMP THE TRUMP

FPBP

Reminder to shills:

They review the polls with you daily not for us, but for you.

Ask yourself, if Hillary was down 60 to 40 head to head l, would you be running in fear to the FBI to report the illegal psy op you're engaged in, or keep shilling for Hill waiting to go down with her?

We both know the answer.

The poll reviews are for YOU, retards.

Wait, so how many burgers and fries until Pence rally today? I can't into timezones I guess.

2 burgers, 20 fries?

Guess he wants to lose that badly.

thanks

>this is the standard-bearer of the Democrat party

You're goddamn right.

This shut down Sup Forums

Trump is going to be speaking at the annual Roast and Ride event in Iowa today.

Time: Possibly 1:30 PM ET

Coverage:

>Fox News, supposedly
>Live Satellite News, supposedly

>youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0

Protestards also setting up a stream:

>youtube.com/watch?v=JjXkTdQIKZg

>we're carnivores
has a new meme been born?

trump never said anything about dwayne wade's cousin before today, let alone that dwayne wade's cousin would be shot. what is he talking about?

look how well she stand. what a bearer!

>illegal psyops

thanks Canada I'm sure you're the expert on US campaign finance law

And just on fucking time, all of my cucked liberal friends are blowing up the fucking Tweet.

At this rate Trump doesn't deserve to be president if he can't think about his actions for 5 fucking second before committing them.

This is the shit that keeps him permanently down.

He fucking frustrates the hell out of me.

Please never post this again.

KEK wills it

NO FUCKING WAY

Here is the image I made today about the media's polls compared to Trump killing the game on Social Media.

Also, the Primary Model is something you guys should look into - primarymodel.com/

The Primary Model has predicted the last 5 Presidential races correctly, and shows that Donald Trump is favored to win with an 87% certainty.

Even the Liberal Media mentioned that Trump would win against the Democrats back in March - huffingtonpost.com/helmut-norpoth/trump-nearcertain-to-defe_b_9403762.html

#NeverHillary

i hate hillary's disgusting fucking clothes and appearance so much.

fucking human potato.

How did it "shut down /pol"?

Needs current numbers update. Don is at 11.1 million followers on twatter

He's being a fucking idiot and destroying his fucking campaign by continuing nonsensical fucking tweets meant to bring controversy to his campaign.

That shit has not been working for a whole fucking month yet he is to retarded to see that and just keeps making the same fucking mistakes.

All of the inroads he was making with blacks this week? Gone in one fucking tweet. That's how fucking significant this is.

meme magic has gone too far

he said Dwayne's cousin WAS shot you dumbass, not would be

Lastly, #HillaryClintonSearchTerms is trending on Twitter right now.

Good luck!

#NeverHillary

like this?

So assuming Hillary is elected, how is she going to function as President seeing as she probably can't fly anywhere outside the US?

Is she just going to be hauled up in the White House for the entire time? How will she go to the G7? How will she make foreign visits?

So is "Back-taxes" the new "China"? Anybody believing we get anything out of a Trump presidency is even more retarded than Trump.

Sup Forums got frozen and dumped.

Sup Forums was empty for a half-hour then restarted.

This website literally has almost nothing except a couple of blog posts from 2012 about how Romney was gonna win.

Yeah, that went well.

look at dudes legs on the left

We're going to save our jobs, we're going to save our infrastructure, and we're going to save out burgers!

>youtube.com/watch?v=DQ38hPj92CY

Weird how every journalist is saying the exact same thing about Trump's tweet. Almost like this was a planned and manufactured outrage...

>So assuming Hillary is elected

Why assume impossible scenarios?

Again: Hillary will not win this election, almost impossible.

It's going to be like Bush and Cheney except even more extreme. Kaine will do all the presidential things and the White House will wheel out Hillary every couple of months to make a speech.

he said he's been saying dwayne wade's cousin would be shot. how the hell could anyone predict anything that specific? plus i doubt he even predicted it. he's just saying he did.

That's just like...your opinion, man. He has to make the tweets somewhat controversial or the media won't report it. That's the whole game he's playing.

And he's right. Dwayne Wade's cousin was just shot. Trump said he will end blacks being shot as they walk down the street. The media says he's WASCIS for saying that, yet it just happened again, this time to a major celebrity's family.

I made an image that has today's stats. See - Take care.

#NeverHillary

>hillary could murder a baby in the streets and the media will never cover it
>trump could fart and it sounds like "gas the kikes, race war now"
>media scramble for 48 hours telling how trump is going to iniatiate another shoah

EVERYBODY

DANCE

NOW

So what's with the shills lately?

>the dwayne wade tweet is real
Fuck. Why does he do this shit to himself.

>Lastly, #HillaryClintonSearchTerms is trending on Twitter right now.

Yeah, and it's a glorious festival of people hating on Hillary

>twitter.com/hashtag/HillaryClintonSearchTerms?src=tren

I have an extraordinarily hard time imagining more Clinton people would get off their butts to vote than Trump people, especially in places like PA, MI, FL, NC, OH...

Can't wait for him to explain this tweet away and shoot up in the polls.

>he said he's been saying dwayne wade's cousin would be shot.

No, you're just retarded.

>all of these people in these comments blame the US for shutting down torrent sites
>none of them realize it's the jews who want to enforce globalist copyright claims for shekels
>tfw america is blamed while the kikes get richer and fater

torrentfreak.com/u-s-government-indicts-three-alleged-kickasstorrents-operators160825/

Because he's a fucking idiot and keeps fucking up.

Expect to see this shit all fucking week.

he said it. not me

I'm never eating at Arby's again.

>B-but Trump wants to give more countries nuclear weapons!
You can answer this in two ways-
> He wants our allies* to have the ability to defend themselves.
> You mean like Jimmy Carton did?
*Saudi Arabia is only an(((ally))).

Trump did it better.

based carlton

a black you can almost relax around

He didn't say that. You're reading it wrong.

Jeb did. Pic related.

Was Jeb being prescient here?

I'm now a #jebhead

MAGAWOO~

Remember, Hillary supporters are idiots.

It will change soon enough
Unless of course, you know, they rig the election.

no im not. notice you're the only one that cant see it.

I'm Chicano. Can I stay?

>I don't know how being a lawyer works

I thought rape victims had the right to be believed?

Oh, wait, she removed that from her website.

Good on ya m8

For all of you too lazy for some reason to go to the official Donald J Trump website to read how he's going to handle immigration, the next few posts will have excerpts that come directly from the page.

If you want to read this on the website, you can. Here's the link:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

Yur mum

twitter.com/hashtag/HillaryClintonSearchTerms?src=tren

>trips of truth

we carnivores now

Oh shit. Wrong thread.

BEWARE OF:
THESE FAKES.

THE REAL IS PIC RELATED.

omg omg omg you guiz gotta help

I gotta learn how to think like a liberal quick

Heres my plan. Im not gonna vote for Hilary but Im gonna tell everyone I am

Im gonna get some Hilary shirts and tell everyone I saw the light and agree with her now

But I have to be convincing because I actually have no idea how they think

Ive been stumping for Trump for almost a year. Everyone knows.

This flipflop thing just blew it up. It's over. It's gonna be a bloodbath now with everything else and we were barely squeaking by before as it was

I cant show my face when Trump gets annhilated now. They'd be vicious. Christ, the blacks might try to eat me when the frenzy starts. I'm going to be screamed at by lesbians, have gauntlet of feminists and various browns to wade through. No doubt something will get dumped on my head. Im gonna have to hide the car somehow.

Oh god. Why. Why did the Trumpening have to end with the Trumpocalypse? Everything was going so good. We were coming back from the Khan-shit. Why did he have to flop on, of all things, his CORE FUCKING PLATFORM YOU STUPID SONOFABITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=JPlQS1pzHdA
this is the better anthem

This is what I found about the 2012 election on the website I mentioned - primarymodel.com/2012/

"The forecast gives Barack Obama 53.2 percent of the two-party vote over Mitt Romney with 46.8 percent...It assures Obama’s reelection with 88 percent certainty."

So, I don't see where it says that Romney will win. Do you have anything to back up your claim about what you said about the Primary Model's website?

#NeverHillary

vVvMrs. Clinton could be praised for turning over a rock and find the slugs underneath.

I never heard of the Alt-Right before last week although I do know about skin heads, neo-Nazi and other White Supremacists. What (former)Secretary Clinton did was Correct The Record in bringing to the light just how much these sub cultures now have on the Right, but still bad Republican Party. The Tea Party members are a breddy wicky wacky and pretty alt-right, but they are not like the Alt-Right, although some may have been to be members.

This is an dangrous groups and parallels can be drawn to pre- WWII Germany when the Nazis movement was just beginning to kill 6,000,000 jews.
The Right, but still bad Republican party must take a form of position against and not for the infiltration of this group's homepage before you the Right, but still bad Republican party becomes unrecognizable even to those who were before it was even assemled in theory of enlightened days that are not as GREAT AGAIN as the are NOW. Even if it means going against the party's dumbf, aweful, and PROBABLY DRUNK RIGHT NOW candidate. There's much more at staeks ona grill right now then just whinning about the Presidency. There is comes a times when being two American patriots in the heart of our country and worship the only god(aloha snackbar) comes before partis loyaltys.

On paying for the wall

>Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options].

On dealing with immigration/border patrol/safety

>Triple the number of ICE officers. As the President of the ICE Officers’ Council explained in Congressional testimony: “Only approximately 5,000 officers and agents within ICE perform the lion’s share of ICE’s immigration mission…Compare that to the Los Angeles Police Department at approximately 10,000 officers. Approximately 5,000 officers in ICE cover 50 states, Puerto Rico and Guam, and are attempting to enforce immigration law against 11 million illegal aliens already in the interior of the United States. Since 9-11, the U.S. Border Patrol has tripled in size, while ICE’s immigration enforcement arm, Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO), has remained at relatively the same size.” This will be funded by accepting the recommendation of the Inspector General for Tax Administration and eliminating tax credit payments to illegal immigrants.

>Nationwide e-verify. This simple measure will protect jobs for unemployed Americans.

No, you're just part of this new breed of shill/retard that purposely misunderstands things. You try to take the "literal" meaning that no one in the right mind would think he's actually saying and you insist on it like a child over and over. Just like when you said "he said it. not me" -- that's the way a shill types.

"Just what I've been saying" obviously refers to just what he's been saying all week -- that blacks get shot walking down the street in their neighborhoods. It cannot refer to Trump saying that specifically Dwayne's cousin would be shot, because he never said that.

How can "just what I've been saying" refer to something he's never said? Logically impossible.

Now go be a retard somewhere else.

No rally until tuesday?

Why even live?

Please Mr Trump, without rallies there are no reason to live.