Return to the Catholic Church, do it now

Return to the Catholic Church, do it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/idolatry.htm
askelm.com/essentials/ess028.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=C9G4T651V6Q
carm.org/roman-catholicism-mary-idolatry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneration_of_Mary_in_the_Catholic_Church
youtube.com/watch?v=NZUU-3FAemg
religionnews.com/2013/12/27/pope-francis-craze-may-idolatry-says-catholic-writer-elizabeth-scalia/
atruechurch.info/catholicism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jngpy5qkcE
youtube.com/watch?v=u3sjDpSIySg
youtube.com/watch?v=ab3woFJ9us0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Popelickingfeet.jpg

One the jesuit cuck is out, maybe.

never left senpai

only if they put Ratzinger back on the throne

>deus vult
Would he have done it?

I'm already Catholic.

I hope ISIS beheads him
Along with anyone who likes the current pope

He kinda looks like George Bush jr.

but that would make him a martyr and everyone would suck up to him even more. I hate to say it, but Trudeau's right on this one

Reminder that if your are not a part of the church created by our lord and savior Jesus Christ, you are not saved.

>popeposting

It's Saturday, my cheque is dated for tomorrow.

He's my cousin through my father's family, funny how much I heard about him growing up.

OH GIVE ME A HOME
WHERE THERE'S NO POPE OF ROME
WHERE THERE'S NOTHING BUT PROTESTANTS STAY
WHERE SELDOM IS HEARD A DISCOURAGING WORD
AND FLUTE BANDS PLAY THE SASH EVERY DAY

NO! NO POPE OF ROME
NO CHAPELS TO SADDEN NY EYES
NO NUNS AND NO PRIESTS
NO ROSARY BEADS
AND EVERY DAY IS THE TWELFTH OF JULY

You are not saved. But at least you love your flag more than God!!! Right?!!!!

based Karol was based

What?
Catholicism is idolatry and is against Jesus Christ's doctrine

The church founded by Christ is against Christ's doctrine?

> Falling for Tales of Abrahamic Overlords

disgusting.jpg

catholics have a straight ride to hell. top fucking kek

Care to elaborate how your heresy is different from all the different Protostant heresies? And how you are saved but the followers of the first church founded by Christ himself are not saved?

Yes when they started building images of saints, images of Jesus Christ, and making Mary somewhat a goddess.

So because we have paintings of the saints and we pray to the saints and Mary, we suddenly worship them?

Catholicism = Idolatry
and that is Blasphemy
towards jesus teachings!

"Hail mary full of grace"

Yes

Ripped papież is coming to give you wpierdol

Exodus 20:4-5, “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God...”

The Rosary is a heathen religious chant, which Jesus condemned as “vain repetitions” in Matthew 6:7. According the the Vatican's tradition (bogus hoax) of Our Lady of Fatima, anyone who comes to Mary by reciting the Rosary will never perish. Ladies and gentleman, that is a false gospel, damnable heresy, and the words of Satan himself. Catholics chant “Hail Mary” 53-times in every Rosary, and in an extended Rosary MUCH more than that. Jesus is not mentioned. Catholics are so blinded by their false religion.

Hail pope, Jan Paweł II best papież

“What say I then? that the idol is anything, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is anything?” (1 Corinthians 10:19).

that fucking popeye`s face makes me cringe every fucking time
WYKOP PL NIECH CIE CHUJ

Protostants are biggest idol worshippers desu. Look at the British, look how much they love their flag, nation, and monarchy, they love it so much that they put it over God, and split from the church. Hell, the king split away just so he could commit adultery.
"Hail" just means we salute her, we're not worshipping her.

Kremówka > squats&oats
Your move, /fit/

I am a Catholic. The church needs to make some serious changes to be taken seriously again.
Start by publicly crucifying the new pope

Give him back. I miss him

JESTEM MASA KIEROWAŁEM GANGIEM WADOWICKIM, PIERWSZY W POLSCE SWIADEK KREMOWKOWY

Talking about heresies ehh?
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/idolatry.htm
askelm.com/essentials/ess028.htm
What Teachings Did Simon Magus Introduce?

Let us look at some early historical records that show what this original heretic concocted for the Christian community. His main thrust was the introduction of idolatry, either in the use of statues or the painting of idolatrous pictures, utterly forbidden in the Holy Scriptures. But Simon and his disciples maneuvered themselves into thwarting the commands of God through use of philosophical reasonings that gave an intellectual approach to theological matters to satisfy the emotional desires of mankind. History shows that mankind loves idolatrous practices. Simon had among his disciples a former prostitute from the city of Tyre by the name of Helen (whom he later called the reincarnation of Helen of Troy) who accompanied him wherever he went. She became a major supporter of his erroneous teachings. What did they teach? Here is what Irenaeus recorded about those who followed Simon Magus and his idolatrous practices [words in brackets and emphasis mine]:

“They also possess images, some of them painted, and others formed from different kinds of material; while they maintain that a likeness of Christ was made by Pilate at that time when Jesus lived among them. They crown these images, and set them up along with the images of the philosophers of the world; that is to say, with the images of Pythagoras, and Plato, and Aristotle, and the rest. They also have other modes of honoring these images, after the same manner of the Gentiles.”

• Against Heresies, 1.25.6 2

But who was this “Christ” of whom these followers of Simon Magus were making images? It was not the Jesus of the New Testament. It was actually Simon Magus himself.

Pope is a guy who lives in Rome

That's discussing the idols at the time, it does not mean we can't have painting of Christ, and it doesn't mean we're worshiping it.
Please elaborate how a painting of Christ is idolatry.

>Look at the british
I'm not british
inb4 then you are American
No

But I'm a Lutheran!

youtube.com/watch?v=C9G4T651V6Q
best pope

But user im already in it. What do i do now?

Jeszcze jak

Wojtyła = best polish pope ever

Those are quit the unbiased sources you got there.

carm.org/roman-catholicism-mary-idolatry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneration_of_Mary_in_the_Catholic_Church

let`s not forget that he was great famous singer
youtube.com/watch?v=NZUU-3FAemg

Nope. Already did my religious duty on Friday.
Not a muslim.

if you want to be saved, do what the bible says; not what the pope says to do.
e.g. pope said atheists will go to heaven. you don't have to believe in god to go to heaven. pope says gays will go to heaven.

kek

Yeah?
From a Catholic perspective
ALSO I was born a catholic
My two Grandmothers were a Devout Catholic,
religionnews.com/2013/12/27/pope-francis-craze-may-idolatry-says-catholic-writer-elizabeth-scalia/

atruechurch.info/catholicism.html

Pope returned as Polish president
What a good guy

The catholic church is now a jewish business

>please elaborate
How about you let Jesus Christ inside you and condemn idolatry?

The catholic church is more jewish than judaism

>Worshipping a dead kike on a stick

youtube.com/watch?v=6Jngpy5qkcE

>Pos-vatican II

Probably not

I do, and we don't commit adultery. It is the Protostant churches( the 4,000+) who teach evil, from allowing abortion, to gay marriage and even allowing women into clergy.

*idolatry

no u

bump

This

I don't understand why you faggots keep falling for this jew-shit 2.0. It's obviously a trick to make you a faggot slave. hahah.

>implying I ever left

Only the ORTHODOX CHURCH REMAINS TRUE.
CATHOLIKEKS BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=u3sjDpSIySg

Sorry, I don't fuck little boys.

John Paul II was pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=ab3woFJ9us0

>not knowing that every time we say a Hail Mary we also say Jesus
"Hail Mary, full of grace. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

We arent praying "to" Mary per se. We're asking her to pray to God for us I assume since her prayers carry a little more weight than ours

>cannibalising god every sunday
How the fuck is anyone meant to believe this shit

>baptising babies
>denies the priesthood of all believers
>ceremony/tradition over community
>stagnant spirituality

silly papists

>tfw John Paul II won't come back

Hold me lads

Larpers again

>her prayers carry a little more weight than ours
Why would they? Does god play favourites? Which part of the bible is thay from?

Only when they act Catholic and are not trying to erase Europeans from their own homelands.

>having to announce his lack of faith every 5 minutes

Enjoy life as a permavirgin, my Zika infested friend

The crusades had fuck all to do with keeping muslims out of europe

I want the real god back :

I was raised in an Italian Catholic family and I went to Catholic school through elementary school.

I haven't been religious for twenty years now, but if it came down to a new crusades I would return to and fight for the Catholic church, as my grandfather would want me to do.

>byzantine empire calls for help to defend Europe from ragheads
>crusaders come and help keep them out
>Anglo posts retarded shit hundreds of years later

I was thinking of converting to Christianism, I have read most of the new testament (wip) and I think that it has incommensurable value. What sparked my interest was René Girard's work on persecution. Anyway, so I find myself often praying to God and saying the "Notre père" (Our father). I think that the life of Jesus is beautiful.

I just have a big problem with the liturgy, no offense (forgive me if I do, I just want to be honest) but it seems a little ridiculous and fake. I understand it had a use when the Church was actively shaping the social and moral order but it just doesn't anymore and I doubt the spiritual value of going to mass if not just to secure a time every week for introspection.

In short, I am taking a more philosophical approach to Christianism though I do go to the Church at random times of the week when I am in Paris (so many churches in France). A lot less so when I am not (studying abroad).

Should I convert? Am I not understanding something?

>crusaders go and sack Constantinople
>muslims eventually break into europe anyway
>calling me retarded when you know nothing about what you are talking about

>takes old testament as opposed to the new one
>atheism

>Enslave your neighbors who worship other gods

Christians aren't subject to the law written in the Old Testament.

Slavery has no place in Christian society, maybe under the law of Moses with the subjugation of Canaan

>baptising babies

Acts 16:15 And when she and her household were baptized, she begged us, saying, “If you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come to my house and stay.” So she persuaded us.

Acts 15:33 And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes. And immediately he and all his family were baptized.

Acts 10:24,48 And the following day they entered Caesarea. Now Cornelius was waiting for them, and had called together his relatives and close friends. And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

1Co 1:16 Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas.

Mt 19:14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

Acts 2:39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

You first, modernist.

Or what, faggot? You'll flood us with shitskins? Bring it on.

I am not even a Christian (yet) at least. Went to a jesuit school, and I was thoroughly impressed by the intellect of the priest and the amount of love and compassion they shown to everyone and in their very preachings.

I think they are too naïve but that always comes back when libtards explain me how all religions are equal and how Islam is peace.

>one out of many successful crusades gets ruined by ((venetians))
>even the Pope excommunicates them
>"wah why does life matter if we die anyway lol"
>