I M P R E S S I V E

I M P R E S S I V E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

thank

Jesus Christ, Raimi

It was a different time.

i wonder whos behind this post

Get this hothead outta here

God damn that mask looks fucking horrible, what a shit movie

Imagine being this upset that people are having fun.

Good meme

>You fight like a nigger! I like that!

>fun
Damn that's pathetic user.

How did Raimi get away with this quote?

謝謝

back before Spidey was raped by political correctness and SJWs. Sad!

>SLEEEEEEEEEEP...LIKE A NIGGER PAST NOON ON A WEEKDAYYYYYYY

Was it necessary, Raimi?

GODSPEED SPIDER MAN

>Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....
The Tumblr worm has been exposed and writhes in anger. Soon it will die, crushed by the boot of reality.

>Of course I got good aim, I'm fucking Spiderman. Watch, I'll bean that 747 right in the cockpit window.
> Quit your bitching, what's he gonna hit up there?

This toed the line but I think the following ten minutes of 9/11 jumpers set to Yakety Sax really went too far.

>OH FUCK, RIGHT IN THE DICK. DON'T TELL HARRY I GOT STABBED IN THE FUCKING DICK.

How did they get this line ine a PG13 movie?

>Peter before I die I just want to tell you 1488 gas the kikes race war now

Christ Raimi we get it, you aren't fond of the jewish people

T-thx, Raimi.

Fuck off reddit

Second dark one ive seen.
Noone ever beaten the first one, the Power of the Sun one.

>'ey yall niggas chill wit dis here talkin shit feel me? Dis oriental bitch talkin bout spiders n shit nigga yall think my black ass tryin 2 get bit? Shiiiiiiiiiit best keep on walking wit dat shit nigga. Anyway yall white boys hear about these fine ass high school bitches tryin 2 turn that C into an A tell them holla at this nigga wit DAT D yall nawmean? Ha haaaa, we good nigga, we good

How did Raimi do so well with black dialogue?

>My Rosie's dead. My dream is dead.
>[looks out window; three rabbis stand standing front of a synagogue]
>And these...monstrous things...should be floating out of a chimney over Buchenwald. Along with me...

that line was really out of place for the scene desu.

>talkin bout spiders n shit nigga yall think my black ass tryin 2 get bit?
Made me chuckle.

F O R A J E W

t. jew nigger

Do you feel sorry for teens today, whose childhood was largely spent in 2007 or later, who don't know comfy movies like the original Spider-Man movies?

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

10/10

very well written my fellow dark skinned individual of african descent

youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw

How the hell did Raimi get away with putting Jimmy Neutron in a Spiderman movie.