youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=_FWlv5kb_GI
youtube.com/watch?v=FxdhE5O0mGw
youtube.com/watch?v=TdXsTZY_R8s
my.mixtape.moe/dmgnvl.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=HKOVuO7itUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck

wasn't this 5 years ago playing zelda on this AGDQ thing? (btw this event has gone to shit too)

yep. they have so many trannies now because autism. these degenerates really make me ashamed to be a gamer

Banda Oriental Es Argentina

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

just think, this guy's mind could've been used to get us to mars or something. instead he autistically mastered a way to complete a 20+ year old game the fastest and then ended his bloodline with hormones and became a freakshow

>you will never erase your memories as a boy

back to your tranny containment board

raelly made me thonk.

but seriously, I miss Cosmo..

where are her gold medals

>get btfo so hard you become a tranny
top kek

well thats not an argument, not even meming

how can you be such a little bitch

did you respond to the wrong person you stupid toothpaste?

no I meant Cosmo, how can you be such a bad loser?

looks more like a deleted scene from shining

JUST

I'd give him 2 years- before suicide

FIX YOUR TEETH AND HAIR

>just think, this guy's mind could've been used to get us to mars or something

What do you mean, he isn't super smart or anything

literally who?

wasn't a son of Hemingway just like him?

brave pioneer famous in the speedrunning community for breaking the stereotype that girls suck at video games

Everyone knows all whites are Ubermensch master geniuses, you must be a woman or a shitskin

Cosom got a 3DS too, nobody gets hugged and there was no confetti

>Narcissa
intentional?

I'm not white, I'm Finnish

Exactly

He also got utterly BTFO at some smash tournament, along with losing the "unbeatable" WR in zelda. Keep in mind that he pretty much devoted his life to gaming.

Yeah, exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=_FWlv5kb_GI
youtube.com/watch?v=FxdhE5O0mGw

This is what happens when you get tricked into drinking the soy jew

No way. Cosmo? Fuck, that's a god damn shame.. Someone get me the shotgun, I'll do this one.

he was tricked by the dark side

his hands were fucked up and he was basically cucked by his GF & hadn't recovered

i miss Cosmo you guys :(

youtube.com/watch?v=TdXsTZY_R8s

He started painting his nails like 10 years ago, he was a close trap since then.

Top kek

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

There are supposed to be screening processes to make sure that mentally unstable/ ill people are not allowed to go through with whatever surgery or treatment this person has gone through. So if this is the person that gets the okay are we supposed to assume he's not ill? Is it wrong to suggest that this person needs help? There are still serious issues regarding trans surgery etc that wont be addressed for a very long time and lots people are going to die as a result. Its so sad

he had FFS

he's a qt now

Where is based greek trannybane when you need him?

I want so shoot my cum right through his fucking gap teeth

He did everything wrong if he actually wanted to not be a weird looking cunt. He should have kept speed running his zelda games for free money and he should have fixed his tooth gap before he became a fruit.

Money is everything when you're not blessed with female attributes and want to even have a chance tolook like a lady. Now hes poorer, has no health insurance and looks like a hot mess.

God bless john numbers

>There are supposed to be screening processes to make sure that mentally unstable/ ill people are not allowed to go through with whatever surgery or treatment this person has gone through.
LOL NO

Any liberal doctor in america will give you a hormone treatment if you claim to be retarded.

>some other guy
That's John mother fucking Numbers to you m8.

Suicide when ? We know it's coming.

Should I be worried?
Spooky.

His hands were fucked up

he couldn't play Zelda like he wanted anymore

thus the breakdown

Who is this?

I dont understand what youre saying. Arent there supposed to be screening processes?

he fucking wishes he had the money for that, the broke fuck. Even if he did FFS you can't fix that level of ugly

Even if he did this he still would probably be a dumb cunt and forget about his grand canyon tooth gap

Wtf is up with that window in the background?

He doesn't even fucking try to sound anything like a woman.

Sad!

siglemic ruined his hands too.... he hasn't turned, yet....

Siglemic channeled his vices into being an adult diaper baby

well is he ever going to get it?
and the SRS?

I mean, you can't half-ass being a girl
if he was serious he'd cut his internet and starve himself to pay for it

all the genders are arbitrary

That would be oppressive, racist, misogynist and sexist.

>that 5head

JUST
U
S
T

#deep

>not naming it the_beast_stalks.jpg

Would have been easier to go full bodybuilder on steroids, but he chose to become a faggot... a Creepy looking faggot.

Serious question, could his body recover if he decided to man up? Sup Forums ridicules this guy, but could we use our powers meme him back to the light?

People like this should just go to the gym and get ANY job. They spend so long doing something unmanly like playing a vidya for 100000 hours it turns their brains into mush from too much shame and rationalization.

It comes out as changing your gender because you don't feel like a man anymore.

I noticed that the gamer life is really hard to break out of, once you get famous for it, you can't turn back, the money is too good because you can't do McDonalds and you have no actual skills because gaming literally forces you to learn nothing.

So a lot of them turn to becoming women so they don't have to live with the shame of being a man with no skills. That's my take on it.

>it's an abstract kind of category

>an abstract kind of abstract nonsense

HOL YFUCKING SHIT THIS THING IS FUCKINGHILARIOUS I CANT UFCKING BREATHE, PAUSE THE VIDEO ANYWHERE AND IT MAKES THE WEIRDEST FUCKING FACE

LISTEN UP, FAGGOTS, I'M NOT KIDDING, READ THIS

There's no reason this guy couldn't turn his life around, man up, start working out + taking fucking steroids if he needed to.

He obviously had a lot of people who loved and respected him, including lots on this board.(Myself included)

Is there any reason we couldn't do some kind of organized "Operation: Save Cosmo's dick" kind of thing, and help this guy out of a situation caused and perpetuated by his own despair?

Being fucking serious right now.

(s)he's jewish descent, right?

Please don't, Cosmo is fucking hilarious to watch nowadays

It's actually kind of hard to watch somebody completely fall apart and walk down a path towards suicide like this.

Fuck him, though. He made a ton of money doing something completely pointless and what did he do with this amazing opportunity? He blew it. All he had to do was keep streaming for a couple years and invest his money. He could have been set for life with a nice home and car, but he was too stupid and autistic to make something out of the golden opportunity he spent thousands, maybe tens of thousands, of hours working towards.

That's seriously the most creepy thing I've ever seen in all my years on Sup Forums.

webm is too large for Sup Forums
my.mixtape.moe/dmgnvl.webm

they usually do
they say it's to "block out the girlish thoughts"

like a fat person starving themselves, they go in the opposite direction at full speed

>Sweden

It's probably useless to try and help someone who doesn't want to help themselves, but whatever.

On the other hand, his current community is a bunch of SWJ faggots. The SJWs are the only ones willing to give him a helping hand, and they're leading him straight to a predictable suicide.

As someone who is working on not being a pussy faggot millennial myself, I can tell you that masculine self-improvement isn't just a meme.(Started working out, went from 115lbs to 160lbs at 5ft 10in, still a ways to go. People treat you differently when you're healthy and not faggy, and you see yourself in a better light as well)

Maybe this is me trying too hard to be nice. Fuck it, I kept myself up to date on this guy's happenings for years before this shitshow, so it feels like losing a friend.

There's definitely some truth in it. Never seen it that way

hahahahha

That's scary O_O I'll be using that for a post on /x/.

The speedrunning community attracts so many tumblr/sjw fags

These people get offended at the drop of the dime

I'm friends with a speedrunner and his channel is being cucked even more daily

The people who show up are fucking crazy

Nope. I myself literally walked into a doctor's office for a "general checkup", told them why I was actually there, and then I left with a prescription for hormones.

>GOODBYE HORSES

youtube.com/watch?v=HKOVuO7itUI

Suicide imminent. Poor Cosmo.

>The SJWs are the only ones willing to give him a helping hand, and they're leading him straight to a predictable suicide.

It's just too late for someone like that — he will never turn around