Why are white genes recessive as fuck?

I do a lot better romantically with non-white women than white women. The thing is though nearly all mixed race children take far more phenotypes from their non-white parent than their white one. Feelz bad man.

Because whites racemixing is an evolutionary sin so the punishment from nature is harsher

It's easier to draw a visible image on a piece of white paper than black paper.

Only hair and eye color are recessive. The kid wouldn't be lighter if that were the case. It's like adding more milk to chocolate milk, it will get lighter.

I love hunter x hunter btw.

Get get a white south American girl.

Maybe you're problem isn't with white women maybe it's with American women. Perhaps you should move to an Eastern European country

God made them recessive so we can spot the coalburner and those who date outside of their race.

Date an abo.

I have a Chinese girl that is interested in me. I have heard all the horror stories on hapas though. The daughters are sluts, and the sons are supreme bitter gentlemen.

Race mixed fag here, I hate how true this is I'm half Japanese but I look full

The only thing hapas seem to inherit from their white parent is the nose and being a shade lighter than the asian parent. Do your siblings all look mostly Japanese?

Eastern European women are notorious gold diggers fyi.

I dont think they're that recessive, the reason blacks here look a lot better then blacks in africa is because of rape babies

>tfw you could have your kid get Hispanic AA benefits, while still looking white.

Probably the best mate choice if you want your kids to have an easy ride while still looking like you.

all the best genes are recessive unfortunately. i think god did it so you could more easily discern people with a shit tier genetic history

maybe your genes. My Grandfather was a half Polish/Ukrainian Slav and had 10 Kids with a Sioux.

They are all white and 4 of them have blonde hair.

A lot of Burgerstan's amerindians have a lot of white admixture though. Did she actually look like an amerindian?

yes, with high cheekbones etc.

I'm American citizen btw, so she was from the US.

my siblings and I look like regular Europeans

Because "mixed race" pragmatically translates to abomination.

Nice dubs.

White women/girls are easily manipulated and programmed by the mainstream media/entertainment. Universities etc.

If something is projected as "in style" or "cool" they will follow such trend. There is no authoritative white male figure to convince them otherwise.

So, White women are told that white men are lame and out of style and racist. That's literally what it boils down to.

Out of style.

Ok stormfag, then why do azns hop on every white cock they see?

White women dont hop on white cock.it's usually the opposite. It's always usually a big shit test/run around.

If you were a Chad you would understand these things.

Chinks are the worst east asain. Atleast get a nip or a Korean bitch. Also, you are just a beta. I only fuck blonde hair blue eyes white women. The only thing, Muh dick likes

I am literally on the cusp of wizardhood working entry level retail. I don't exactly have good pickings buddy.

Yes they do and you're right

Implying Asian women aren't Chinese women especially

If there is a high density Asian area, Asian women will almost always get with other Asian males

the fucked up thing is that the Chinese girl is a lot better off than me.

That's just sad man

Because they are precious.

Humanity must actively preserve them or humanity is doomed.

I don't get it either. I am literally a fucking loser. She says I have a good heart and good set of morals but that doesn't mean shit for being a prospective husband, especially when you are nearly 30 and have no career.

Also, what is your own hapa experience? Do you have trouble dating?

You are retarded. Pigmentation genes are recessive, but that does not mean that all genetic differences of the white race are recessive.

>USA
>white

It's not a bad thing. It help us see who is and is not pure white. It's a gift from god, it will help us survive as a white race.

Not true. I'm 50% non-white and have blond hair blue eyes

I find the phenomenon weird. As a British Arab, I'm far more successful with White English women (and Europeans too) than I am with my own kind or Asian girls. Tfw no Asian pussy.

What ancestry is your non-white half?

Sicilian

How the fuck does that happen? I have a friend who is half Southern European (Italian/Armenian) and half Germanic (father has blonde hair and blue eyes), and him and all four of his siblings all have brown hair and brown eyes.

IDK but this is an old picture

Racemix with natives then, both genes are weak so they end up looking 50/50

Tell that to Guac Boy (Jeb) Bush. All of his kids look like mestizos despite his wife already being one.

I'm 3/4 Mexican 1/4 Sicilian and I married a Sioux woman who never ages. Both my son and I were born with blonde hair and blue eyes. We both have fair skin. Over time our hair has darkened to light brown and our eyes shift between green and hazel. My last I.Q. test rated me at 164 and my son was reading at a 6th grade level in 2nd grade. Chicks dig us.

If your genes are superior, they will shine through.

Seems to confirm my post.

It does indeed.

You can only have blonde hair and blue eyes if there were some blonde ancestors in your 'non-white' family side

Colombian pimps on Sup Forums

LOL how would there be blonds in a Sicilian side? They look like Arabs.

I don't believe anything coming from Native American genes is outstanding or very desirable tbqh

How come if you mix a little human feces with fine wine what you have is basically horrible whereas mixing a lot of excellent wine with even a little feces is still pretty horrible.

Asian mixes can look pretty damn white. Keanu Reeves

Why do you think rape had anything to do with it? Of course slave women were all chasing massas dicks all day long.

Hypergamy at its most fucking obvious

this rape thing is just a silly we wuz kangz myth for niggers who don't want to admit how shit tier they are

Because most phenotypes are binary.

Keanu Reeves is only 1/4 asian.

>white men out of style

that sounds kind of convincing until you notice that except for a very very very few conspicuous exceptions every white woman that gets with niggers is unbelievably bottom feeding EBT card at Walmart 400 pound garbage tier

It would be impossible for you to have blonde hair otherwise

Literally fucking kill yourself and save britbros the trouble in a few years achmed

Because they're raised blue pill. The current political narrative being shit out by the left is entirely about turning men into submissive worker drones that act like women and the women into emotionally deadened whores that only ever have one child with some chad.

Raise a half-asian kid right they won't turn into a moron.

>She says I have a good heart and good set of morals
These days that puts you head and shoulders above the majority of retards. Also, some women are just willing to take a risk on a guy they think is a diamond in the rough. In all likelihood she thinks you have the potential to be a good husband.

his mom was very pretty by the way
shame on her

>164 IQ
I'll take "bullshit" for 500 Alex.

Are you White? You need to learn to control and dominate your women, that's what girls and women truly want anyway, but if you're not White don't bother anyway, you will get rekt. Non-White women are more submissive to White men usually because they see us as their conquerors who conquered their brown booty, they want that White god seed inside them, you have to remember not to spawn mongrel offspring though, you must produce more Aryan children, more Aryan people.

That's because of how they're raised. The fathers are often bitter repugnant emotionally illiterate trainwrecks and the mothers are gold-digging money grubbing foreign brides who would do anything to escape the gutter. That was the case with our supreme gentleman.

In a relationship between normal, well adjusted whites and asians, the offspring is far better off.

Also the ugly examples I've seen of hapas aren't any uglier than their parents every time I've seen pictures of them I don't know what they're on about.

Any other mix is shit because most nonwhites, even the smart ones, have the problem of regression to the mean. Also if you want to get with some SE asian girls WTF are you doing?

Even given all that, mixing is probably not worth it. Organ and bone marrow matches are hard to find, they won't really have a culture that they can call their own (Japanese especially are notoriously hostile to hafu). You should only do it if you really love the chink and can't imagine being with anyone else, and the two of you can provide a good environment to raise them in. Basically just be aware of the costs and make sure it's worth it. Never go to an asian country looking for a wife.

you gotta learn

I'm living with my Venezuelan gf who still has a french last name. She still has a bit of a Miami spic accent, but she's great and paler then me.

Asian girls are kind of under stimulating imo. I mean cute as hell, but long term people want a friend not a superficial fuck doll.

That guy looks half white. You only notice the asian parts because it's at variance with what you're used to looking at. If he visited his asian parent's hometown people would probably think he looks mostly white.

He doesn't. He would be considered just an Asian here

Gotta agree with 776 here.

Didn't make this clear, but basically that phenomenon exists because people who look for foreign partners do so because they're not well-adjusted to their home nation. Poorly adjusted people make poor parents.

While I do acknowledge that mixing between genetically isolated populations will cause more extreme variations in the offspring, when there's a single specific way in which the kids are maladjusted there are other phenomena in play. Whether it's the environment or genetic, very often whites who seek asian brides and asian girls who are willing to sell themselves to escape their homeland have problems.

I know several hapas and their parents met at university. They're fine.

And you guys are of mostly European stock, and you're extremely mixed. You don't really have a baseline to compare to.

As it stands, the guy would look only slightly more out of place in Dublin (thanks to the black hair and eyes) than he would in Tokyo.

holy shit just realized the "half blood" on the far right is a woman and not a man. wow

I know a bunch of hafu and they think the same thing. But if you look at videos of people walking on the streets of Japan, they look exactly as different.

Most would still think he looks more East Asian than European though.

Reading at a "6th grade" level isn't impressive no matter how old you are. 6th graders are fucking morons.

Yes. And if you look at pictures of Becky from japan, she looks more white.