Is it common for Lebanese and Anglo's to mix in Australia?

Is it common for Lebanese and Anglo's to mix in Australia?

Attached: lebaus.jpg (277x182, 9K)

Besides Abos, aren't the Lebanese basically the gypsies of Australia? I know Australia is liberal but even liberals hate gypos.

Somalis are.

Somalis here are basically gypos but in Australia it's Lebanese.

My grandma is Lebanese

Did she cook for you?

Never really understood the hate for Lebanese in Australia, they tend to be top-tier immigrants in Canada. Did Australia just get the Muslim ones?

Yes

i don't live in Melbourne or Sydney i think they're mostly christian just poor and tend to stick inside their own group

american lebs are chill

Attached: bazzi.jpg (581x998, 83K)

Lebanese women are hot

Nguyen tier

Is that the Arab equivalent to this?

Attached: 1404198854_704395125.jpg (460x682, 42K)

Nah m8, Lebs integrate pretty successfully here too. The ones people pick on are the "wallah bro" ones that stand out. Successful Lebanese blend into society you don't even really realise they are lebanese. Most people always ask me if I'm French or Italian or something, sometimes random people walk up to my aunt and speak italian to her.

Attached: 866470-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 56K)

She used to, she's getting old now

What do you look like

>Fatme
>Are fat

>sandnigger from middle east
>w-we look like italians!!!

everytime

people from the Levant vary a lot

What the fuck

These has to be fake right? I had plenty of Lebos back in highshcool but only one pair share the same last name that's not relatives.

>they tend to be top-tier immigrants in Canada

Toronto here, never met a leb. Coincidentally I met a few in Mexico and they women were so fucking hot.

Moohammed
Mahmad
Mehmed
Mahamed
Mohamad
Mohamed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Muhamad
Muhamed
Muhamet
Muhammed
Muhammet
Mahammud
Mehmet
Mohd
Muh
Mahamid

What was the last name?

lebanese christians integrate where as lebanese muslims may as well still be in the middle east

It's pretty common for christian Lebanese men and women to date outside of their culture. Muslims keep to themselves. Pic related, mixed race lebo/aussie.

Attached: Lincoln Younes.jpg (700x394, 96K)

White with curly hair and arab nose