What are some movies where the villains who don't realize they're villains?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/08/23/espn-removes-a-commentator-from-calling-u-vas-home-opener-his-name-robert-lee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fight Club.

Are you ESPN are villains, Also they were right at the end. His name was a big deal and it is causing them trouble. It's not ESPN's fault we live a no win political world.

This is a weird country.

Niggers need to die, asians should join us in the fight

If China colonized Africa blacks would not exist.

Why not just call him Bobby Lee?

dumb android pussy

Good news for you because China has already been going into Africa and buying up land for resources and labor.

Literally fake news holy fuck y'all check Snopes every once in a while

>His name was a big deal and it is causing them trouble.
Bullshit. Them removing him because of his name is causing them more trouble than any imagined outcry they were trying to head off.

>it's a MSM makes up 'news' episode

lol its well under way

>Snopes
do you get all your factchecking from literal whores?

they already own almost half of Canada and aussieland

>So imagine if you're scheduled to be the announcer for ESPN's livestream of the University of Virginia's season-opener football game against William and Mary in a few weeks and your name is Robert Lee. But you have watched, along with the world, as thousands of torch-wielding, white supremacists screaming hate-filled chants marched around the UVA campus and rallied all their hate at the foot of a statue bearing your name: Robert Lee. A monument the city had voted to remove under state objections. Well, it's not unreasonable, even though you are Asian-American, that you — and your employer — may have some concerns.

I am literally shaking!

>mfw it's real

It's not

The guy was just reassigned to a game outside of Virginia
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/08/23/espn-removes-a-commentator-from-calling-u-vas-home-opener-his-name-robert-lee/

>The guy was just reassigned to a game outside of Virginia
The OP pic says much the same thing. It's very much real.

>this is the new face of white supremacy

toplel we are approaching "peak social justice"

I look forward to being openly racist again

Oh fuck me turns out im blind and thought it said "resigns"

Either way, who cares

Science is liberal? WTF I love Snopes now