What do a Paki's Ancestry tests look like? I assume it would be south asia with a mix of middle eastern

What do a Paki's Ancestry tests look like? I assume it would be south asia with a mix of middle eastern.

Attached: img745530.jpg (667x397, 42K)

95% + native south asian usually with 5% noise

don't forget aryan and khan

they all look like this. south asian percentage varies depending on region of pakistan you are from.

t. paki fag

Attached: pak.png (865x226, 41K)

>caucasus
it makes a lot of sense actually

90% south asian (on the map it showed south asia as everything below the indus river up to but excluding south india)

6% south central asia (which showed afghanistan and eastern iran)

the other 4% was divided into random shit I can't remember like Baltic, Scandinavian or whatever not sure how that happens.

t, Punjabi from pakistan

Anything lower than 10% is genetic noise that doesn't really mean anything.

I guess, some of the results were like 0.1% west asian too

why are you fags taking dna tests? pakistan is more racist than fucking japan when it comes to mixing.

50% Poo
50% Loo

Why?

Pakistani isn't an ethnicity! The cities have mixed population from the population exchange, but in general Western Pakistan are ethnic Iranian types and Eastern Pakistan is Indo Aryan.

It's a non nation like Belgium

Attached: South_Asian_Language_Families.jpg (637x695, 81K)

>Pakistani isn't an ethnicity!
this is true, but pakistan has states and each state is named after the majority ethnicity that lives there.

Attached: pakistan_map.gif (405x337, 26K)

That's India. Pakistan is more like 50% Corruption 50% Terrorist.

Let me guess you’re a paki?

I'm whiter than you Cheng.

18% white
92% poo in the loo

“Trust me I’m not a paki”
t. Amerimutt

Nice percentages, I thought asians are supposed to be good at math.

The Indo-"""Aryan""" language speaking ones (Punjabis, Sindhis, Mujahirs) look like fairer-skinned versions of North Indians. The Iranic language speaking ones (Pathan, Balochis) look like the people in Iran or Tajikistan, maybe somewhat darker on an average.

Attached: dodo trump.jpg (342x596, 48K)

Probably a bit Mughal & Co. plus a lot of some of what India was like before the Mughals, it seems from leaning norths.

He's right though, it's not nearly as much of a problem in Pakistan or Bangladesh. I think OD is almost non-existent in Bangladesh, and in Pakistan it's like 10 percent of the population who are very poor and don't have access to sanitation. Refusal to use toilets by choice like in India is a problem attributed to Hindu notions regarding caste and ritual purity. In Islam it is considering haram to defecate in the open. The lower caste majority were traditionally denied access to sanitation and we're expected to perform all their ablutions outside for so many centuries, that's why they continue to be this way and it's hard to convince them to use toilets. :(

indistinguishable from north indians.