Murica

>Murica
Are whites alredy minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O3a8NEKBaCo
youtube.com/watch?v=fjqhnSf0l-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4-rfc0zP590
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not yet. We're at a tipping point - if the criminal Hillary gets in whites are finished. If Trump wins, which I think he will, builds a wall and vets our immigrants, we'll just be keeping our head above water.

Hirr durr hit whitie

Aren't your women preferring nigger cocks?
youtu.be/O3a8NEKBaCo

Armenian women are the biggest mudsharks on the planet

I hate armenia
I hate armenian people
Sorry

>relaxing around blacks
>ever

There's their mistake

True

We need more threads like this.

Maybe a couple literal libtardcucks will start to see the world for what it is, and not what their pipe dream diluted them with.

Evil white man!

what the fuck

FREEDOM

GAS ALL NIGGERS NOW

Why niggers hate cats?

wew

Depending on the city and community. Which, should destroy the "racism only applies to minorities, so you can't be racist to whites" argument.

But, given that the argument is truly just the left controlling language to divide and conquer, "minorities" would risk giving up that card.

Seems that a dislike of cats has a direct correlation to having subhuman empathy desu

No, we're just privileged.

The webms show nothing about whites being minority. They just show the common knowledge that niggers are mentally retarded and should be executed.

In america, humans are a minority.

Ayyy

whites have been a minority for all of history. What the fuck are you talking about.

This one always enrages me and instills fantasies of being there in person to grab that one hoodrat and smash his head against the paymeter until he stops moving.

Why, are minorities treated badly in your country?

I bet that nigger shouted "black lives matter" before sucker punching Mike.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!

Someone should rape-muder Obama's one little(lol) she-obongo and record it. Then post it online.

Why is this even tolerated in the US?

WE

Why are you doing this man? I already hated niggers.

Well this thread enraged me. Thanks now I feel like strangling a nigger or two

story?

This just makes my blood boil with anger.

DO IT!

hello mr paki man

Fuck

>nignog breaks into someones house for money and shit

how come the little girl on the couch isnt moving

>Needing knuckle-dusters to knock someone out from behind
Nigger/10

Hello to you too, Mr. Paki man.

Yo beat the white boi!!!!

Getting pissed at all of the nigger webms. Hard not to think that there are civilized blacks.

Is it genetics? Please explain such behaviour. Are they prone to violence cause of their genetics?

She's shocked

Story?

Americans generally think they can rule the world but are shit scared of the niggers that rule them.

The fuck is wrong with niggers?

They just instinctually join in on beating someone up after the first hit is made.

Please, the true Americans know that around blacks never relax and if one starts shit you know a fight is going down even if you don't want to fight.

how dare he be superior to them

>prone to violence

That is one way to put it. They need someone on the spot to teach them that such behavior has consequences. Why do the people just watch and do nothing while the niggers are chimping out?

what the fuck is even going on here

Shows that around blacks never relax is what it shows.

why wasnt the camera nigger helping the babby

youtube.com/watch?v=fjqhnSf0l-Q

>0:21 Future single mother detected

Kid couldn't do anything against a pack, didn't let their pussy punches effect him and rode away. Handled himself pretty well.

If a nigger sucker punched me with brass knuckles from behind for his sake I'd hope he kill me

You've got to purge this naivete Finland. Don't learn the hard way.

Yes, its genetic. You can read books like Why Race Matters to learn many of the statistics behind the conclusion but its pretty obvious desu

Fucking niggers.

>True Americans
>Black prez

You 'true americans' literally elected a coon to office.

its becoming a joke.

white males are treated worse than fucking black slaves by white slaveowners.

Niggering

That kid took it like a fucking CHAMP!
I just hope he came back with a bat and didnt just run.

They receive additional legal protections and welfare to entice them to come here and be our working class slaves. Same as your country.

So better than poor whites and worse than actual humans.

go to Armenia and find one "minority" lmao

niggers don't rule anything. once the welfare checks come back in and whites stop feeding them niggers will dies in the millions.

>outside of a fucking church.

mfw when i just noticed there was a child on the sofa watching cartoons the whole time

i wish i could post this videos (and all the other ones like it) in comment sections where liberals are complaining about police being in nigger schools and the school to prison pipeline

Why do white people try to figure out the motivation. It's like trying to rationalize why an alligator bites stuff.

You invented Full English Breakfast.

We both have problems.

Someone post niggers getting btfo please.

story?

The most black people i've talked to is 3 in my entire life. I had 1 black person in the same school in my childhood.

pussy ass white kid deserved to get beat down for being suck a fucking cuck. Jeez

>tfw these subhumans would be publicly executed and sacrificed to Kek in the glorious kingdom of ancient Egypt for that

Why has he forsaken us?

WE FUCKING MUST KILL ALL THE NIGGERS! WIPE THE FROM THE FACE OF TEH EARTH!! KILL THEIR BABIES FUCKING GENOCIDE THE ALLLL !!!! FUCK ALL BLACK SHIT I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU OFF ONE BY ONE!!!

I wonder if that even includes bacon kek

Niggers are full of envy towards superior life forms.

Mart sharters are so fucking cucked.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4-rfc0zP590

I'm trying to find sauce on this.

>Why Race Matters
Thank you, i'll see if i get to pick one of these up somewhere.

Just niggers doing nigger stuff

underrated

>Germany
>Calling anyone cucked

are you an idiot? and feed the flames? he's outnumbered. they would literally kill him.

Someone said before that the woman thinks there is something wrong with the baby (possessed by the devil) and the father is the one filming. He filmed it so he could use it as evidence to gain custody of the child in court.

US is over 60% white.
But the thing about the US is that it's mostly segregated by race. The whites live in white neighborhoods, blacks in black neighborhoods,and spics in spic neighborhoods. There's very few interactions between races, despite their being such a large % of the population as minorities. I mean, look at your videos. It's always 1 white kid getting jumped by a bunch of black kids. And judging from the look of those houses, I'd say pretty much everyone who lives there is black. Its a case of white boy wandering into the wrong neighborhood. If the white boy stayed in his white neighborhood, nothing would happen.

That's what Europeans dont understand. They have Muslim refugees that they're trying to coexist with in an integrated way. They're living amongst the native population, not in separate communities. So even though America has a much larger % of minorities Europe, we have far fewer interactions with minorities than in Europe.

Daily reminder that we did nothing wrong.

Yeah well I live in flint michigan and niggers are awful, abundant, violent, wander the streets at night, greedy, sociopathic, ignorant, and above all else they corrupt the shit head rednecks around the area making niggers of every fucking race.

are you a Turk in Armenia or something

I was born in hueland
I moved here when I was 14
>my dad is a doctor and came here invited to do diabetes research and yes we're white europeans going back generations so fuck you.

First year here there was no spots for me in the white charter school. The house we bought was in a nice neighborhood but nigger adjacent.

I had to go freshman year to a 98% black school.

Even being from Brazil and knowing about favela niggers I was not prepared for what I encountered.

Daily fights, students holding babies, staff treats students like prisoners because it basically is a holding pen for future inmates. The absolute culture of trash and disdain for all things educated and good in the world.

Anyone who is a liberal nigger lover has simply not experienced in the slightest the true nature of these people.

Yes there are exceptions but exceptions don't make the rule. They prove it.

I've seen most of these, but I have to leave the thread because I never stop raging. Sub-human trash are the plague to this world.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

even armenians are more humans than those gorillas