Comedy Central will marathon every episode of South Park ahead of Season 21 premiere

>South Park will mark its 20th anniversary with an eight-day marathon featuring all 254 previous episodes. The chronological run – interrupted only by The Daily Show's usual time slot – will launch September 6th on Comedy Central and build to the September 13th premiere, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
>The show's co-creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, are planning to revisit their usual one-off episode format after experimenting with continuous story lines for the last few seasons – including recent plot lines focused on the Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump presidential campaigns.
>"This season I want to get back to Cartman dressing up like a robot and [screwing] with Butters," Parker told The L.A. Times in June. "Because to me that's the bread and butter of South Park: kids being kids and being ridiculous and outrageous and not 'did you see what Trump did last night?' Because I don't give a [shit] anymore. We could probably put up billboards – 'Look what we're going to do to Trump next week!' – and get crazy ratings. But I just don't care ... Matt and I hated it, but we got stuck in it somehow."

rollingstone.com/tv/news/south-park-plans-huge-marathon-ahead-of-season-21-premiere-w499249

>Because to me that's the bread and butter of South Park: kids being kids and being ridiculous and outrageous and not 'did you see what Trump did last night?' Because I don't give a [shit] anymore. We could probably put up billboards – 'Look what we're going to do to Trump next week!' – and get crazy ratings. But I just don't care ... Matt and I hated it, but we got stuck in it somehow.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
As if they read every thread here.

Trendy.. and Liberal!

So they're going back to being an even shittier Saturday Night Live? Cool. No one cares.

>"This season I want to get back to Cartman dressing up like a robot and [screwing] with Butters," Parker told The L.A. Times in June. "Because to me that's the bread and butter of South Park: kids being kids and being ridiculous and outrageous
Looks like South Park kino is back on the menu, boys.

I love how he cant just realize hes old, married and not funny at all anymore thats why the show sucks now

Did you read the post? They're literally doing the exact opposite. Kill yourself trumptard

>Parker also said he feels the once-controversial show will eventually get "run out of town" by its satirical targets. "We felt the culture changing, and I think it is still on that track," he said. "The witch hunt is coming. Our day is coming. One of these days, out of nowhere, we'll do something and they'll go, 'How dare you!' – and we'll be done."

Sounds good to me.

>season premiere is literally Awesome-O Part 2
>every episode just apes an old gag because Matt and Trey are too old and out of touch to come up with new jokes

You didn't enjoy grounded vindaloop?

Trey sometimes lurks here and Sup Forums

200 and 201/David Blaine cult are not going to be shown guaranteed. Comedy Central are faggots.

Does the number line up?

254 episodes are being shown. How many have been made?

According to IMBD there are 277 episodes (278 if you include the unaired pilot). So a lot more than just 200/201 and David Blaine are being cut.

The show has been unwatchable since they cucked for trayvon @nolimitnigga, if not longer.

You know if you hop on YouTube right now there's ongoing South Park marathons?
Sometimes when I'm bored I'll turn it on and watch an episode from wherever they're at in the marathon.

YEAH POWER TO THE NERDS!!!

think I stopped cold turkey around 14 but watched a few partial episodes on those youtube live streams and they are terrible. Compared to early seasons the plots are far more political and in your face. you can tell exactly what the issue is their satirizing while in older episodes it was more subtle. Also pretty much every character has been flanderized to shit and the crisp clean animation is ugly.

Does Comedy Central have anything else to air?

>Season 4 ep 6 - Cherokee Hair Tampons

pure kino

Not really.