ROMANTIC COMEDY CAPESHIT

thanks WB

A solo Joker film and this? Overkill no?

Oh so the people who made the film normalizing a pedophile 20yo girl sending nudes to a 12yo child?
They're now making a film about abusive relationships?
Can't possibly see what could go wrong.

Don't forget Gotham City Sirens and Suicide Squad 2.

Why did nerds all squeeze their juice out over Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn? She's hot irl but looked ugly af in this movie.

There's actually a bright side to having a shitty joker for 10-20 years: once Jared Leto is done, nobody is going to be intimidated by Heath Ledger's performance anymore, which means we can go back to having good Joker performances.

So Harley Quinn is gonna do some /ss/ with Robin? Nice

Joker/Harley Cinematic Universe
Finally.

The desperation of this fucking studio jesus christ

It's a neverending cycle, like Uzumaki

>more comic book nonsense

Wonder Woman made them hesitate on their "scrap DCEU/'year of batman' replacement" plan but they're returning to it given the reception to justice league

what makes them sound desperate? They're making money hand over fist with this capeshit same as Disney

I don't remember this scene. Didn't she take nude photos of herself to give to the kid's dad?

>to it given the reception to justice league
you mean a lot of positive reception? They're not scrapping anything lad

JUSTICE LEAGUE is getting a lot of bad buzz.

proof? People have already moved on from Joss

Just like all the fake rumors about WW which still made bank. Really made me think

BASED
WB
BTFO
OF
PAKIS

>an entire film centered on a relationship that at best plays out like every episode of COPS where they get a trailer park call
>at worst it contains a bitch with literal Stockholm syndrome that is being constantly beaten and abused and semi tortured by her boyfriend
>pretty sure he raped her at least once

I literally cannot wait to see how the danger hair SJW crowd reacts to this. They contain so many interlocking layers that invalidate their self awareness in different ways that I cannot predict how they will treat it.

Easy 500million worldwide.

10 years ago this would have been true.

Nowadays though, Harley is BAD ASS FEMALE WARRIOR who is like a heroic version of Joker. So you know, take a deconstruction of the traditional gun moll and examination of domestic abuse and turn her into pretty much every everyother female character out there inky this time she's CRAAAAZY

Bravo, DC.

Did you see how it was in SS? It's pretty much embracing the bonnie and clyde aspect and kicking the abuse to the curb, there was some friction in the beginning but only because Jokester didn't want to acknowledge his feelings and love for her before she jumped into the vat, even Geoff Johns said he likes that version.

>heroic
wrong

>Just like all the fake rumors about WW

It was one rumor, actually.

Shed a fucking hero in the comics.

And then joker slaps the fuck out of her once and she starts bawling and begging for forgiveness for being a clumsy fuckup.

The only way to appease the SJW crowd is to turn them into Peter and Lois Griffin which will piss off literally all non SJWs that've seen Harley and Joker interact in any medium ONCE.

>Suicide Squad
>heroes
wrong

She's not part of the Suicide Squad anymore.
She escaped.

That should be the way, but it isn't.

DC is trying to make Harley Quinn an anti-hero. She's a lot more interesting as a victim.

JOKER: THE MUSICAL

HONKAAAA HONKAAAA I LOVE TO SING IN THE ACID RAIN

lel

I don't mind. Too many action blockbusters. Why not do other genres

FROM THE CREATORS OF 'Love Actually' AND 'Shall We Dance' COMES BRAND NEW MOVIE

STARRING

MARGOT ROBBIE
JARED LETO
DANNY DEVITO

i know its like they want to make (((money))) wtf

The versions where he actually loves her and abuses her anyway are best, because it makes him more intimidating and crazy.

This feels like they heard millennials like the joker and decided he had to be a sympathetic anti-hero, even though they've already established that he killed Jason Todd.

Joker is Jason Todd

They should rename the DCEU to the Batman Cinematic Universe at this point.