You know you're in the shitter when Fox news is admitting Trump is a racist

You know you're in the shitter when Fox news is admitting Trump is a racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vz7II3IVsyE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=IAdGYYsG7yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like cox news

Cux News
or
Fox Jews

When did they do that

what's wrong with being racist?

I'm surprised that the kikes at Fox took so long to hop on the bandwagon.

Literally nothing

>an anti-trump media outlet says trump is racist
you don't say

Nothing at all. Its actually illogical to not be a racist

>implying there's anything wrong with this.

If you had a little brother that was a complete burnout, you would have an intervention. You'd whip his ass into shape and get him to be something resembling a productive human being again.

We're racist because we care.

Now if you kept enabling that younger brother and claimed there's nothing wrong with his behavior and that it's his life, you're definitely being as kind and putting as much faith as possible into him, but he's going to be perpetually miserable and fucked up.
You're hurting him.

If you deny racial characteristics' role in black poverty and crime, you're just skirting the issue.

Fox News are one of Hillary's top donors, and same with Time Warner, which own CNN

>Cux News
>anything other than anti-Trump establishment shills

Fuck off, retard.

Liberals are too attached to their muh faux news meme and their left - right false dichotomy to ever be able to see Trump is the outside, anti-establishment candidate and that's why they're all against him.

>controlled opposition news network goes against a republican candidate that will actually fight the gradual degredation of the country in favor multinational companies
Who would have guessed

Everyone white person is racist!

That's what happens when you fire Roger Ailes

Every single human being is "racist". What differs is only the degree to which they admit it.

>in favor multinational companies
>Who would have guessed
Are you pretending Trump isn't for big business?

If you want to win an election, literally everything.

>Megyn Kelly accuses Roger Ailes of sexual harassment more women come forward
>Roger Ailes Is Out
>Fox News No Longer Fox News
>Bill O'Riely has sexual harassment charges placed against him results pending

Can you see.

really, LITERALLY everything?

Who on Fox News? Megyn Kelly?

>Watching Faux News
>Watching mainstream media in 2016

He's against multinationals exploiting foreign slave labor, which is a complete anathema to what both parties want

Yeah we all know Fox News has a great reputation and everyone treats it like a serious news outlet.

>being called racist
>bad
Good maybe now he'll drop the DR3 bullshit he's been pushing lately.

We're getting damned close to the tipping point where "racist" stops being an insult and starts being an openly espoused political position.

Hillary Says She’ll Stop Being Corrupt LATER (Seriously)

youtube.com/watch?v=vz7II3IVsyE&feature=youtu.be

sage

>Flag
I don't know what's going on anymore

>neocons hating trump
Are you new? Its been like this since day one

This made me kek

I think there is so much scandal and corruption surrounding her that the American people have become numb to it, making it hard to pinpoint which offense of hers is worse. It has become expected and accepted. All she cares about is money and power, and power and money. Meanwhile I have to work 2 jobs just to be able to live because I am divorced. And yes I have a degree. Fuck this sick bitch.

>inb4 shills saying 'BUT IT'S THE NEOCONS WHO SUPPORT TRUMP'

Fox is controlled opposition, Neocons are the legacy of the disciples of Trotsky, literal Vanguard faggots.

Hail Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAdGYYsG7yc