Girl changes her mind about having sex with you after she sees your penis size

>Girl changes her mind about having sex with you after she sees your penis size
>From being naked in bed about to lose your virginity to pick up your clothes and walk home with only shame and a destyoed confidence for life

I see many dicklet posters here daily but none of you suffer like i do.

Attached: 1473182655876.jpg (251x231, 22K)

>none of you suffer like i do
why not

that shit literally doesn't happen

how small? Anything smaller than my finger (3in) I would walk out but above that isnt a huge deal until you get to 6 in and above.

It is a fancy of virgin.
Big thing is not good.

Attached: d0af1fc4.jpg (600x338, 31K)

Attached: 9c191252dcc93cb2c4caac5ba08d074d_400.jpg (276x400, 14K)

fuck off it did.
15cm but pencil dick

pic and timestamp or you're full of shit.

It's not literally a pencil...

I didn't know swedish women were such hoes

i dont think she did this

try to date a really short girl

only literal whores with a vagina bigger than the hole in the ozone layer do this, or you're making shit up

>from being horny and clearly want to have sex
>touch my penis and do a straight 360 and say she's not in the "mood" anymore
Whatever could have been the problem??

I'm not. But after posting it i see it's something that barley happens. I must have been very unlucky or the girl must have been a psychopath that wanted to ruin me.

don't worry, a 15 cm benis is average and you don't have nothing to be ashamed for, that girl was a disgusting cunt if this was true

his problem isn't length, its that he has a pencil dick

maybe this made him feel worse about it but it's nothing really serious, I mean, he doesn't have a micro dick

>giving her a chance to look at it
literally just JAM IT IN before she can look

>15cm
>she walks out
Dude what the fuck I have no idea what to say
15cm is a fine size, and most women can't orgasm from penetration anyway. You have to stimulate other parts.

Idk this is just mind boggling to me. Sorry to hear that this happened m80

>dick is 17.5 cm erect
>looks like a tiny pathetic worm when flaccid
I actually got turned down once since my pants were pulled off too fast but luckily I got another chance
still only had sex 3 times in my life though

Attached: Finland banter.png (1012x308, 74K)

Maybe it was ugly or some shit, if a girl is horny and ready to fuck then she doesn't have anything to lose by fucking a dicklet, it's not like you whipped out a third leg and she changed her mind because it would rip her in half. What's she gonna do? Say no and get no dick, wait till you leave then masturbate? She can just fuck you then masturbate afterwards anyway. She's clearly fucked in the head or something.

>15cm is a fine size, and most women can't orgasm from penetration anyway. You have to stimulate other parts.
virgin detected

>I must have been very unlucky
You bet. It really doesn't happen unless it's some femdom roleplay.
Even if women disappointed by size of your pecker she would still give you a pity fuck.