Honestly how can Sup Forums ever recover...

honestly how can Sup Forums ever recover? just stop being so contrarian and accept that when 95%+ of people enjoy something it's probably because it has extreme quality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=de2grEPn7rg
imgur.com/gallery/UA2En
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>jew
>watches Rick and Morty
Finally, it's all coming together in a beautiful way.

>jew

>uses Sup Forums
>is schizophrenic
Finally, it's all coming together now.

95% of people enjoy The Big Bang Theory.

>disgusting
I've never watched it, but I never knew it was "disgusting"? Does it have lots of gross stuff in it?

Pop science blown the fuck out

What evidence do you have to suggest he's schizophrenic?

>my boys and I love it

I think just about everyone on this board watches Rick and Morty and most people like it. But it's certainly an overrated show, I think that's kind of the point. It's well-made but it's also infuriating when it devolves to lowest common denominator type humor and bullshit faux-sciencey nonsense that has nothing to do with the plot, that they put in just to look clever. Also the nihilism is fucking annoying as fuck at points

>is a lefty
>is creepy, violent schizophrenic
>condones violence in the name of peace
>beats up old helpless man

Finally, it's all coming together now.

>when I find out someone I know is a R&M fan

Should have stomped the old fuck in the face

>I think just about everyone on this board watches Rick and Morty and most people like it
Howdy reddit! Weird of you to leave got general huh

>watch tv show with your kids cos they love it
>go on twitter and say its a shit tv show

What did would do this?

The only reason youre so bitter is because youre creepy. You are socially weird and normal people dont feel comfortable being around you. You hate this and want to smash the face in of anything that looks healthy and productive. You want to smash the very thing that you want, because you know that you cant have it.

JUST WEDGED A BRICK ON THE ACCELERATOR AND DROVE MY TESLA OFF A CLIFF

LITERALLY R*DD*T THE CAR

>buh-buh-buh whadabout

Every time

I will never watch a reddit show such as rick and morty or GoT. I know it sounds kind of pathetic but tomorrow if Sup Forums started calling The Sopranos a reddit show I would stop watching it right now. I know it sounds dumb but Sup Forums is the only opinion I trust.

Bad news: even though Sup Forums loves it, Reddit is the biggest community for people who enjoyed Man of Steel, Batman vs. Superman, and Wonder Woman.

The only capeshit I've watched was The Dark Knight trilogy and Dredd

they even appropriated our love of the prequels

those fucks ruin everything

That stuff is all childish tripe and fits into their Reddit style though.
>superheros is epik mummy xdxdxd

I hope harmon gets musk on his podcast tbqh

he's probably referring to the excessive gore

This is a home for the 5% of people that aren't ledditor subhumans.

t. pretentious cunt

Some posters will always try their hardest to be contrarian because they genuinely believe that if you aren't then you're "reddit". Just because its unpopular doesnt mean its good, neither does it being popular.

>Buuurrp H-hey Morty p-pass me the wreeench the wrench and t-the god on the table
>We uh well gee Rick here's the wrench but I don't s-see a god
>T-THAT'S RIGHT BUUUURP MORTY BECAUSE BURP THERE IS NO GOD! Not j-just on buuuurp the table. I m-mean in real life too burp there is no god Morty.

What did he mean by this?

>1024x768

>jew
>isn't actually a jew
what did the dumb Sup Forumscuck mean by this?

I'll explain for all the low IQ redditors:
>check out this ironic jew post which is blatantly false and provocative and thus b8 that all the retards will fall for
you fucking retarded redditor. gtfo.

is it some sort of....sekrit club?

>/pol fag here
Fuckin' gottem

there it is

kek, is there antifa in this thread now?

actually at this point im pretty sure 90% of Sup Forumsbait posters are redditors since it is literally the easiest way to accrue (you)s. there is no art to it anymore.

nah i'm pretty normal lol I just hate old people for some reason

*posts epic reddit comic*
racists btfo

>Letting shitposts on Sup Forums determine what you will or won't enjoy
>Fancying yourself a "nonconformist" because of this

you guys shit on this show so much but the livewatch threads on this board match the GoT so fucking explain yourself

that's a Sup Forums meme breh, you would know that if you had been here for longer than a year

Yeah, lots of gore, particularly with bugs and aliens, but sometimes with people too.

>black baby
>no black adults anywhere

>me on the left

why is america so fat? Fuck, even the dog is fat

there was literally an episode where it implied rick was a closet antisemite.

There's dumb lefty shills in half the threads on Sup Forums. Rick and Morty is a hotspot for them for some reason.

ALL REDDIT MIGRANTS

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

>>reddit
meet
(((reddit)))

This board is incapable of grasping anything with any level of subtlety. That's why there's so many "Reddit & Memey!" posts, because that's what it appears to be as on the very surface level to a casual viewer lacking in both attention and understanding.

Rick is supposedly the biggest nihilist and atheist in the universe, yet when he's about to die he prays to god, and he repeatedly puts himself in danger to protect his family that he claims to be indifferent towards. His hypocritical, dual nature is the point of his character. Rick is basically bipolar disorder personified. The viewer is intended to be impressed by his technical feats, sure, but nearly every other aspect of his character is something to be reviled, and sometimes pitied.

And in S3E2, all Sup Forums had to say about Summer was "YAAAS QUEEN! Girl power!", ignoring the fact that she wasn't supposed to be viewed as some feminist rolemodel in the episode. Her behavior was irrational and dangerous, and she was lashing out self destructively as a way to cope with her parent's divorce.
And the irony of the episode was that despite Summer rebelling against her parents, she ends up becoming them in the end, bringing home groceries while her boyfriend sits at home watching TV, an obvious parallel to Beth and Jerry.

Sup Forums just looks at the show like babby's first nihilistic crisis, but to me the show is about finding meaning in a chaotic universe. With fart jokes.

I think Dan Harmon said it best: youtube.com/watch?v=de2grEPn7rg

what does this even mean

>condones violence in the name of peace

Sounds like the american way, left or right.

>extreme quality

>Elon Musk watches Rick and Morty
Just when you thought it couldn't get more reddit

Well I guess this confirms his kids are going to be brain dead leeches when they grow up

95% of people enjoy GoT.

100% OF THEM ARE REDDIT

It's funny how Sup Forums chastises antifas for being violent, yet cheers on aggressors who assault minorities.

Sup Forums had a thread about an Italian beating up a pregnant black woman, and mostly everyone celebrated it.

Its how extremists on both sides work left or right. You are with them or you are against them in their eyes.

I think it helps to understand that most people on Sup Forums now slant younger than perhaps ten years ago. You see it in how the same threads and memes are repeated in a way that it is clear the poster is just looking for some form of validation. It's why some bait threads are so shit and fail basic logic, but people still pile into them because they are all just seeking some form of conformity; some people act like morons to bait other morons, they all collect their (you)'s and repeat the process over again.

I actually think the Bush-era posters of Sup Forums would have rather liked Rick and Morty simply because it was counter-cultural to that time period. I will say though it weirds me out that most of Sup Forums's right leaning anti sjw (that post in these threads) are in effect mimicking their parent's views, which is strange for a generation to do.

Sad thing is at some point now that I can spot the easy meme patterns I'll have to finally give up and leave, just wish I knew where to go next.

letting reddit take The Sopranos from you is letting the terrorists win

I hate leftwards so much

I don't fucking understand why rick and morty threads aren't instantly deleted. is cartoons and comics, please fucking take your cartoon threads to the cartoon board

>some old fuck trump supporter
>'healthy and productive'

lmao. nice projecting btw with that post.

at least these and the antifas have chicks with them, the alt-right meetups are fat autist spics as far as the eye can see, probably couldn't even get a hooker lmao

Wow, it's almost like the horseshoe theory is real.

Trannies don't count as chicks

my gravy and fries

Oldfag and I saw the stormfaggots come over to purposely take and shit over Sup Forums and then spread out as much as possible, that's what you're still seeing. Thousands and thousands of stormfraggots from Stormfront poured in to spam their talking points ad naseum and also to seem to be much more people than they actually were by insane massive samefagging here and astroturfing. They do that all day because it's all they have. Some kids here were fucking kids and fell for is cluelessly and also started doing it only because they thought lots of other people were doing it, even though they really weren't, and they being kids were just that weak and easily swayed. Eventually it wound up pretty much ruining all of Sup Forums and everything it used to be. It really did spread and metastasized like cancer from Stormfront all over.

god i have been here too long and should kill myself asap but this

the crazy thing is most of their success comes from fictional enemies they create. i was there 5 or 6 years ago when they were creating fake liberal/non-white social media accounts and today half their converts come from their own strawmen

insane how successful they have been. will be one for the history books if they manage to pull of their planned civil war and end of american democracy

How I hate that reddit piece of shit

>as long as there are girls, it's fine!
Truly embarrassing.

second from the right a cute

elon musk is a faggot

>The Sopranos
>not reddit as fuck

DIno Rick! imgur.com/gallery/UA2En

you literally can't refute this
>inb4 thousands of redditors whining and saying "i can't believe someone made this"

>both Bill Shatner and Trump love reddit
>both are "anti-SJW" cry babies
>the_donald is one of the most active subreddits
>hurr if you are not a alt-right faggot you are from reddit hurr

Now make one for Sup Forums please.
>deep reference to obscure medieval art and neo-byzantine aesthetics
>real nihilism reflecting the despair of basement dwelling neets in modern society
>real intellectual humor for adult intellectuals i.e for people who visit Bulgarian atari boards
>cool violence that is violent
>government complicity cause the private sector fucking sucks

You are wrong tho. Go to the archives. Sup Forums loved it when it came out and before "reddit: the show" became a meme.

I literally never go on reddit and I think Rick and Morty is unironically one of the best comedies currently airing.

Come at me faggot.

2005ish here. You are both right.

>one of the best comedies currently airing
Not him and I think R&M is okay although I despise the Bazinga-esque memes. What others comedies are worth watching atm? Please as little soap as possible.

literally Evangelion

Doesn't matter whether you've been to Reddit or not. You still belong there.

>t. angry 2013 tourist

How does that refute anything? The image explains Reddit humour and if you fall into that category then Reddit is for you. You should go, you'll probably like it.

but that's reddit the show

>not even denying being a newfag
>implying your opinion matters
>implying you are arguing with just one person

Thing is I literally don't know about reddit-humor. You on the other hand seem to be an expert :-^^

Sopranos IS reddit

>Sup Forums is the only opinion I trust.
Sup Forums tell you to neck yourself.

i was there too, but doing that account creation, in some ways it was like a violent pioneering adventure into net life for a lot of people, myself i was never into computers till i was 16 and when i got into them and exploring the web, everything edgy and new was to be feared and awed it felt. it was a strange way to mature but there was a 'being a swept up in the crowd' vibe to those days. but now things seem to have gotten so bizarre i think something has to break soon, these fictional enemies and imagined foes exist on both sides.

I've been here since 2007 when Gundam 00 and Gurren Lagann drew me into /m/. But I'm not the one in question here, you are. You haven't actually challenged the claim that Rick and Morty is Reddit humour nor have you proven that you don't belong on Reddit.

>NO U
ok

I always just called it "Rick and Reddit"

Rick and Memey sounds terrible, it's just Rick and Reddit. Flows better, annoys people quicker.

Wow look at that. Trump was right yet again when he said antifa and the altright are both piles of shit.

Just watched S1 and 2 and mid season 2 the show was already jumping the shark

Rick's character is some of the writer's self insertion and fulfillment of pretend wisdom and pretend science. The edginess of Rick starts to get from annoying to cringeworthy in some episodes already. The nihilistic "jokes" are getting tiring fast and a meme of itself.

>Normal
>Hate old people for some reason
So are you gonna off yourself when you hit 40?