Will she win her second Oscar?

Will she win her second Oscar?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2017/aug/01/serena-williams-calls-for-equal-pay-for-black-women-in-passionate-personal-essay
metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/serena-williams-i-have-to-be-twice-as-good-as-maria-sharapova-because-im-black-6855016/
theundefeated.com/features/serena-williams-sits-down-with-common-to-talk-about-race-and-identity/
wired.com/2015/10/serena-williams-guest-editor-race-gender-equality/
slate.com/articles/sports/culturebox/2015/08/serena_williams_how_to_be_a_successful_black_tennis_player.html
baka.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/i-would-be-one-of-them-serena-williams-pens-essay-on-underpaid-black-women-20170731-gxmo3n.html
theguardian.com/sport/2017/aug/15/serena-williams-pregnancy-tennis-return-australian-open
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will she show pusey

based

purchase*

fake pusyposter

look at that fucking hambeast

what was the deal with the this whole event? the #1 ranked women beat the #1 ranked man in tennis. But when serena williams tried to beat a man she lost to guy who was ranked 200 in the world. Wut?

Publicity stunt to rake in shekels off the back of the burgeoning grrl powah meme

No blacks revile BJK because she was a better more accomplished play whi didnt thriw pity parties like their yaaaaas kweeeen Williams sisters.

Are you fucking stupid or just fucking illiterate?

emma stone's character a lesbian, do you think we'll get softcore

was a strange time, user

Do you just vomit up bullshit for Yous?

>#1 ranked women beat the #1 ranked man in tennis
a nationally televised match in 1973, held at the Houston Astrodome, between 55-year-old Bobby Riggs and 29-year-old Billie Jean King,[4] in which King won in three sets

wiki

age 55, vs age 29. not exactly fair

EMMA STONE IS ANNOYING

RATHER FUCKING JLAW AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING

Serena Williams is worth $170 million yet every fucking time I read an interview with her she's whining about how hard life is for black people.

What exactly would she know about tough life anymore and what is doing to stop it?

Also, why are American niggers perpetually whiny?

And it's known that Riggs had problems with the mob, so go figure.

>every fucking time I read an interview with her she's whining about how hard life is for black people.
[citation needed]

theguardian.com/sport/2017/aug/01/serena-williams-calls-for-equal-pay-for-black-women-in-passionate-personal-essay

metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/serena-williams-i-have-to-be-twice-as-good-as-maria-sharapova-because-im-black-6855016/

theundefeated.com/features/serena-williams-sits-down-with-common-to-talk-about-race-and-identity/

wired.com/2015/10/serena-williams-guest-editor-race-gender-equality/

slate.com/articles/sports/culturebox/2015/08/serena_williams_how_to_be_a_successful_black_tennis_player.html

baka.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/i-would-be-one-of-them-serena-williams-pens-essay-on-underpaid-black-women-20170731-gxmo3n.html

theguardian.com/sport/2017/aug/15/serena-williams-pregnancy-tennis-return-australian-open

Did feminism lose?

DETECTED
US OPEN STARTS AUG 28

ALSO
>WTA
>WOMENS TENNIS
LMAO

>this is supposed to make her the same amount of $ as Marky Mark
>Swings a tennis racket
>Mark does stunts in action films

I am so fucking sick of Emma Stone.

I was using information handed down to me that just about explains it.

Nigger got BTFO

And Emma Stone wants to earn the same as men

the pic looks obviously shopped

So how much effort is she gonna put for the role. Giving her all?

Because Mark always does his best.

>Emma Stone has an Oscar

who the FUCK are you

will they have a scene where all the lesbo tennis players les it up les style?

dumb puseyposter

Pretty sure it is unfortunately but it's still fucking hot.