I recently found out that many people in America have houses which are worth over half a million. My God...

I recently found out that many people in America have houses which are worth over half a million. My God, that’s a fortune!
Why the fuck don’t you guys sell it and go to live in warm countries? Or basically stop working and live renting out? What’s wrong with you guys?

Attached: DF723CA1-1CF9-4076-B044-22776DA08825.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

>go to live in warm countries
>not wanted in Australia
>Brazil is just more mutts and more violence and drugs
>most Americans don't speak a second language
>all the Americans who moved to other countries for luxury are old as fuck and live in their own little communities
>Africa is a shithole
>Pacific Islands are too isolated
>Hawaii has the highest homicide rate of any other state
>the south, warmest part of the mainland US, is a shithole with black people and rednecks
>California is decent but the homes will just be more expensive

Attached: 1520653395180.jpg (250x182, 7K)

you dont sound like a home owner

Spain, UK, Mexico, France. Not to mention Russia and Ukraine, getting permanent residence is tough as I know.

If you think you can live forever with 500k USD in western Europe you're seriously deluded.

You sound like a homo (nigg)ner

You can buy several apartments and rent them out.

Half a million for a house is fairly average for a major city here

How much is the average house in russia worth? Here a normal house is worth between 100 and 200k.

Do these people even understand that’s oligarch-tier for most of the world?

Depends on the house. In Russia people usually measure real estate prices in one-bedroom commieblock apartments, and these are $20-40k outside Moscow and $100-150k inside.

So 500k is like 20 apartments. Quite a lot.

Even if you get 5% net return on all those appartment (this will not happened), you will get 25k USD a year, which is 20k euros. It's just above the minimal salary, enjoy your shitty life in the countryside, eating pasta everyday.

20k euros is pretty decent if you live alone.

It's not that simple to acquire property as a foreigner anywhere. how much can you make with those 20-40k commiblocks?

It often takes 15-30 years to pay off the loan to purchase the home, and not every industry is supported equally in every country. Also, licensing and certification requirements are often different as well.

Around $150 monthly. But I would not advise to have ANY property in Russia, especially as a foreigner. I an just pointing out that it’s a lot.

Western Europe is not russia. With 20k in France you're very poor.
In Switzerland you can't even find somewhere to sleep with 20k a year.

And the low risk return on 500k anyway would be more around 3%. (15k USD a year).

>$150 monthly
You will recover that 20-40k investment God knows when.

I see. I live on $12k/year in Moscow and feel pretty decent. But I have my own home so it’s basically all disposable income.

But at least you will have the free money.

>friend convinced me he owned some land in Kamchatka and we went camping one summer
>run away after hearing creepy noises and stumble upon some fat guy's cabin
>friend didn't actually own the land and drunk guy threatened us as we ran off
>went back to magadan in shame

Attached: 1520890941721.png (128x112, 8K)

>I recently found out that many people in America have houses which are worth over half a million

if you live in one of the bigger cities or a city with a tech industry a half million gets you a shanty. normal houses are in the 800k to 1.5 mill range.

>*gives attention*

happy?

>$12k/year
Oligarch

Half a million US dollars comes to about roughly 10 million Mexican pesos, you could invest a quarter of that in a house on the same tier as the average American home and have an income a little over 30,000 Mexican pesos a month for the next 20 years which isn't living in luxury but makes for a pretty comfy upper middle class lifestyle. If you're single and wise about spending your money you could either have a reasonable 2-3 week overseas vacation on that every year or two (Europe, Japan) or alternative come to a sugar dad arrangement to have a qtie college student fucking your brains out every single weekend. For a NEET with at least a minimal income in US dollars online it's a doable long term arrangement.

An alternative to old people expat communities like they have in Dolores, Hidalgo or San Miguel de Allende is beach resorts, you get a large enough expat community you can feel comfortable but not isolated from locals and is easy as fuck for foreigners to get half decent easy jobs in the tourism industry that will be shit pay by developed world standards but can afford you living expenses at a decent enough level.

The Russian user is right, this is doable if you're a homeowner with no debt or are outgoing and willing to work into integrating in a foreign country, which brings us to the reason most guys posting here will never do that, apart from quite a few being xenophobes, they're either too poor to actually afford Neetdom in paradise (Americans do have mortgage payments on those homes) or too introverted, scared and lazy to start over in a different country even if they wanted to.

Attached: Puerto Vallarta.jpg (1090x613, 228K)

They dont own those houses, 50th percentile indvidual income in the US is 20,000.
29% of Americans make 50,000 usd yearly.

If you make 100k yearly you are the 7.4% of US population.

A russian immigrant to the US can be wealthy if he has housing, if you dont have housing that will be a major blow to your progression.

Many of these in the 7.8% or greater percentile of wealth are exceedingly self absorbed, they don't think of settling down.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-01-36-45.png (720x1280, 135K)

I wouldn't say most americans but the average family near where I live owns maybe a 200-400k house. Most are two story with a big backyard and front lawn. Most houses have pools or whatever but it's the usual "soul-less" suburb type. When I was a kid I lived in a 250k house with my family but times are tough and well lets just say we got the short end of the stick. Anyways, I would say most americans own a house a quarter of a million rather than half.

>Why the fuck don’t you guys sell it and go to live in warm countries?
Because the USA has almost every climate. If you want to live somewhere warmer you just move to a warmer state.

>Or basically stop working and live renting out?
Renting fucking blows dick. You get shafted most of the time and you're better off buying your own house in the long run.

>What’s wrong with you guys?
What's wrong with you ruskie?