twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rt.com/news/357378-australia-refugee-protest-camps/

>FUCK

>Tokyo
wtf I an Japan now

>BringThemHere

but why

>japan
Will never happen because they fucking hate muslims.

>bring them here where they can do harm

KEK, CUNTS ARE FUCKED, FUCKED I TELLS YA

Soros paid for this.

>Grandmothers Against Detention of Refugee Children

Why the fuck would you ever listen to Grans about anything? Have these cunts never spoken to a Gran before? Jesus christ, I don't think I've ever heard a woman over 60 say anything resembling a coherent thought that didn't involve bitching about some bullshit or talking about a nice new place she went were doing. I bet their husbands forced them to march so they could get some fucking peace and quiet for the day.

kek indeed lets bring them here!

>women
>voting

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

most of the protesters are women.

Could you imagine how butthurt women in first world countries would be if we imported sexy arab pussy and then we casted the white whores aside for traditional woman.

My Grandmas in her 70's she's got some pretty interesting stuff to say. She was a refugee once too, but she was just a kid in Germany during the end of the war.

Gmas DONT KNOW SHIT I mean how often do we fix their computer ?

>Tokyo
Even the Japs are at it too.
Disgusting.

>you can only import aesthetically pleasing women aged 15-25 with an acceptable BMI

Imagine the feminist rage.

>Be Aussie
>Learn of rampant paedophilia and rape in island camps perpetrated by refugees against their own children
>March through your cities and demand they come rape YOUR children too
Damn Aus, Cuck doesn't even begin to describe...

Keep those shit flinging bomb making monkeys out of my god damn country, lebs are bad enough.

It all comes tumbling down
Tumbling down
Tumbling down

Vocal minority. Most people do not give one fuck about refos and are for stop the boats!

it would be glorious.

>grammies
I don't see age
what I see is
>women

They housing them in New Zealand?

What the fuck? How can there possibly be any justification for this?

Gee who could be paying for such demonstrations aimed at making the West far less white and wealthy?

Send in troops to these people houses in the middle of the night.

Tear them out of their beds, drag them by their hair into their front yards then beat them.

Explain to them, through their bleeding and sobbing that they need to make way for refugees and calmly walk a refugee family into their new home.

Solution: have them relocated to the same areas as the Abos. The resulting race war would solve atleast one of the problems. Also, it'd be funny as hell

> "Bring them here"
> Not literally to my neighborhood
> I meant to say I just want a different gastronomic-folkloric experience every now and then

Just a bunch of Green voting faggots, nothing big. Both major parties still support offshore processing and it's unlikely to change for some time

NO FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

We're the last bastion for white man, if we fall then we're all fucked.

forgot pic

>protests in tokyo

Where the fuck are the Japs in Sup Forums and how do they feel about this?

Always fascinates me ... Liberals.

House these refugees for me gov. Pay them welfare. Why don't liberals house them and pay them a monthly allowance?

Yes, Straya is still too white, send more rapefugees their way, they need multiculti and enrichment in their lives too.

I am now fully convinced that giving rights to women destroys civilizations.

see fall of Rome.

Atlantis 2.0