Tell me about Utah

Tell me about Utah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The name "Utah" comes from the Native American "Ute" tribe and means people of the mountains.

They are mountain niggers apparently.

Mormons

/thread

Don't go there if you are planning to move to the USA.

It's a beautiful place. Join us at the tabernacle and we'll give you a free pair of our magic underwear.

Aren't Danes the peninsula niggers of Europe?

/Threading yourself
Flag checks out.

Never heard the term before no.

Why does he wear the mask?

I don't know, provide some fucking context to your shitty picture, Malta. What the fuck does LDS mean and why did you provide a map from 16 years ago?

why does it wear the mask?

It says zero percent in my county yet there is a Mormon church 15 mins away from me and I know a few Mormons here

Latter Day Saints, Mormons

Its nice and very clean, but they have some fucked up conservative laws. The beer there cant be above 3% abv unless it is a small brewery which can go to 4% I believe. gambling is also not allowed in any shape or form. It is pretty much the antithesis to California as far as states go.

The people are extremely polite in public, but will literally shun you if you aren't a mormon and live in the same community. I knew quite a few people when i lived there who pretended to be mormon for their kids, then dropped the religion when they were old enough to leave the house.

The stats are from 2000.

Oh okay.

So what does OP want to know? How peaceful and prosperous Utah is without niggers?

I live here. I was not born here and am not Mormon. It's a good place to live, but not great. I might move to Colorado if they ever unfuck their gun laws. There's nothing wrong with Mormons. Mormon girls are some of the most conservative, least promiscuous girls you can find. Mormon boomers tend to be pretty annoying when you have to come into contact with them - they all think they are one big good old boys club - but fortunately they are dying off. Biggest problem with the state is the urban development. The majority of the development is in the Salt Lake/Provo metro area, and if you actually want a house with a yard and trees that's not an hour and a half away from your job, you'll pay a very steep premium for it.

Tell me about the magic underwear pls.

Sounds like california

Why is the western united states a mangled anus?

Its a fuckin beautiful state.

I don't know about Utah but a friend told me about a place called Kettering in Ohio, aparently it has a population of 53,000 but only 83 active police officers, and 102 firemen.

That sounds like a nice place to live, there's obviously no crime and thus no niggers.

Although..there's probably fuck all else.

Totally irrelevant to the thread but...it's information about a state that's just as uninteresting as Utah so...take it or leave it

...... of course. literally this from what I can tell just from the flavor of their fantasy novels

thanks for the first hand advice faggots

DUDE MY OWN PLANET LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

>the antithesis to California
I'm sold.

It is developed very similarly, most of it is desert. And its also getting infested by mexicans, and they don't have enough money for roads and shit because they do not have a lottery or any decent tax revenue from liquor since everyone drives across state lines to get it.

Its ironic the two states suffer the same issues for different reasons, considering the laws are polar opposites in alot of ways.

Haha in regards to laws it is, but you have to remember both ends of the spectrum want to take your rights away just for different reasons. California takes them away for "muh feels" and Utah takes them away for "muh religion"

Anything not Texas deserves to die

>aparently it has a population of 53,000 but only 83 active police officers, and 102 firemen.
That is by no means an unusual proportion for a town that small.

Sup Forums would probably actually quite like Utah.

I'm from Utah, lived here my whole life.

Not mormon.

It's really nice if you like Outdoors shit and there's not a lot of degeneracy.

Texit when?

Negative bong, Daytonfag here. Kettering is full of niggers, it's in the middle of Dayton. Dayton fucking sucks, never come here friend.

Nice Godtrips,

Not from there, but I have always said that the Republic of Texas will outlive the United States.

Whether we crumble internally or are invaded and destroyed, Texas will resist, and Texas will remain.

>Colorado
>unfuck their gun laws
Good joke man lmao

what up with that red county in Nebraska?

Its:
F U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Why would you /thread yourself before finishing what you have to say?

Orem, UT. Reporting in.
I'm a non Mormon living in the LDS headquarters of the world
They're actually really based people

All the mormons moved out of SLC to Bountiful, S. Jordan, Lehi, etc, and the degenerates moved in. Now SLC is trying to compete with Portland for second-faggiest city in the West (San Francisco will never be surpassed). Also, there is a big tech boom from California companies moving here, and that's bringing Californians, who are setting up to ruin everything, just like they've done to Oregon and Colorado.
t. Californian that moved to Utah

>The people are extremely polite in public, but will literally shun you if you aren't a mormon and live in the same community.

Even evangelicals?

Don't go there on a Sunday, everything is fucking closed

t. Drove through Utah on a Sunday, hardly saw a soul in the whole state

I no longer get the Texas is awesome meme. At this point Texas is just North Mexico with an old white population that think they still live in Texas.

When they decide to leave the US and join mexico.