What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X47UY3-o9uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you

Years of isolation and predominantly chocolate diet.

He pop too many molly amd xanx shit git WAVy

(((They))) were trying to destroy him, because he dominated the market. Years of fighting the international chocolate cartels made him paranoid.

He wanted an heir but all the children fucked up in various ways, it's by pure luck Charlie wasn't fucking killed and was able to continue the tour unlike the others.

He was justified is his rage. After all, they did break the god damn contract.

They stole fizzy lifting drinks.

More importantly: does Slugworth live in Wonka's closet when he's not around stalking children and offering them money?

Everyone was fucking with him. He decides to be the bigger man and let a bunch of kids into his factory, and then THEY fuck with him too.

Willy Wonka did nothing wrong.

He just wanted someone who would be able to take over his factory after he was gone and not let it all go to shit for a quick buck
I'm not really sure how the Golden Ticket contest was supposed to accomplish this, since it's the candidates it chooses are theoretically random but have a heavy bias towards those who are wealthy and can maximize their chances of winning, like Veruca Salt, but hey

>Looking for heir.
>Limit search to 5 kids in a contest.
Was it autism?

Retardation. An everlasting gobstopper is economically stupid, you'd never need to buy another one unless you lost it. The man's a cabbage.

who here /slugworth/?

fizzy lifting drinks

He did literally nothing wrong, Willy Wonka is the most based character in all fiction

the jews wanted to replace good old chocolate with what is now known as american "chocolate"

>implying Willy Wonka cares about or needs money and isn't a warm-hearted candy tycoon driven by his boundless imagination and love for happiness and children

you stupid ass the gobstopper was a ruse.

His problen was that he expected the children to come alone

In the book he says he was going to choose the "least rotten" implying if he had to choose between Hitler or Stalin, Hitler would win.

are the oompa loompas on work visas or are they illegal

>you're a kike and a swindler! That's what you are! How can you do a thing like this?! Build up a little boy's hopes and then Jew them to peices! You're an inhuman Zionist monster!

I don't remember Grandpa Joe's antiemetic tendencies in the book, what the fuck?

Christ Raimi.

too much sugar

Grandpa joe was from a different time

>expecting children to not act like children so that a giant manchild can give away his fortune to a child

muh logics

He had no problem faking a disability for tears until there was a chance at wealth. Uncle Joe was the Jew. Old fag had no reason to go. Probably made Charlie sleep in that bed with his boxers backwards.

>Willy Wonka WASN'T a glutton
>Willy WOnka DIDN'T waste his life away by watching television
>Willy Wonka DIDN'T have any bad habits or vices like gum chewing
>Willy Wonka, although a chocolate baron was modest, humble, selfless, and most of all, generous. He was NOT a spoiled brat who had everything handed to him on demand despite is wealth

Willy Wonka did NOTHING wrong.

He and his Oompa Loompahs were the makers of music and the dreamer of dreams.

pure imagination is such a gr8 song desu wy senpaitachi

kind of unrelated but I watched the producers yesterday and he was great in it

Why didn't that little bastard Charlie take his poor, overworked mother with him to Wonka's? Instead he took his neet leach grandpa.

Monsanto, Nestle and Big Soy were trying to take him out for not using their poisonous ingredients.

youtube.com/watch?v=X47UY3-o9uI

Are you implying that competition is bad?

>Be wonka
>Have pretty damn good reputation
>Larry the downy oompa loompa suggests he let children tour the factory
>All the other loompas scoff at him
>Wonka takes pitty and takes Larrys idea
>he's never seen Larry so happy
>Things are going well
>Some fuck wit falls into the chocolate pipes
>Have to get Larry to hide the body
>staycalm.exe
>some fucking kid steals some blue berry candy and fucking explodes
>''uhh... we c.. can dejuice her!'
>Larry mops up the pieces as wonka continues
>FUCKING KID IGNORES MY WARNINGS AND GETS CRUSHED TO DEATH IN THE GARBAGE CHUTE
>kneesweakalrmsareheavy.jpg
>another kid fucking shrinks and the mother decides to keep him as a permanent baby
>Nearing the end of the day
>Larry sobbing in my office
>never seen the poor bastard so upset
>realize he links me to these deaths if he's caught
>Tell him to look at the cotton candy flowers
>Blow his brains out
>get into my office quite shook
>Atleast one kid with a good soul will inherit this factory when I'm in prison
>Look at CCTV footage
>THE STOLE FIZZY LIFTING DRINK
>areyoukiddingme.exe
>lectured by old man
>Charlie reveals he was going to sell my candy for personal gains but changed his mind
>cackle like a mad man
>get them in my glass elevator
>fly to the sun
>YOU LOSE YOU GET NOTHING.