Use "y'all" in the sentence

>use "y'all" in the sentence
>people respond with "howdy partnah" and "YEEHAAW"

Attached: 1519814289688.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Don't speak like an inbred and people won't speak to you as if you were an inbred.

Y'all is a white women thing

Haхyя ты иcпoльзyeшь гpинтeкcт? Кoгo ты цитиpyeшь? Tы eщe и paзмeткy нe знaeшь, a нe тoлькo paзгoвapивaть.

O, нoвый ньюфaг

Not my fault english is so retarded it doesn't have the plural form of "you".

"you" has always been the plural form retard. It's just that it took on the role of "thou" as well in recent centuries as that died out.

Attached: j4vSBYk.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

>whom
>whom'st
>whom'st've
>whom'st'd've

y'all makes me want to fucking die
same with yous which is common among bogans
some people are so fucked they even use yous as a singular as well

This guy gets it. "You" is both singular and plural depending on context. You can also use "you guys" or "you all" to be more specific without sounding like an illiterate hill person.

That's not what I'm saying but you're right.
I was saying that "you" is cognate to the German "ihr", and has always been the plural form; the singular form of "you" was "thou" in early English, cognate to German "du".

Hans, why are you using a proxy?

non texans using y'all is literally worse than blackface

t. not even from there

Then there is no singular, doesn't change shit
Y'all is more abbreviated, "you guys" sounds retarded as fuck when you use it everytime you refer to a group of people.

It doesn't matter that it's more abbreviated. It's low class speech. Imagine if someone learning Russian intentionally taught themselves to sound like a bydlo or someone from the caucasus.

>knowing about your native language and the languages it's related to is abnormal
Such is life in Russia

>Then there is no singular

He didn't say that and explained that "you" took on the role of the singular "thou".

You're being extremely american right now.

>y'all'd've push'd me t' my wits'nd

t. Westerner

It's perfectly ordinary speech for persons from all social classes in the south. Y'all northerners should please check your dialectical privilege. t. texan

>not youse

God we are so big brain, why is the rest of the world so behind?

He would probably froth at the mouth and go into convulsions hearing an oil tycoon, professor, or district attorney using "y'all".

Jar Jar?

>нoвый нoвый пидop
lole

I like saying "yous".

phew :^)

>You're being extremely american right now.
That's the most evil insult a Russian could hear, I swear. Why would you do that? It's rude.

>>knowing about your native language and the languages it's related to is abnormal
>Such is life in Russia
Last time I checked indigenous languages of Malaysia belong to the Mon-Khmer and Malayo-Polynesian families and literally have nothing to do with either English or German.
Drop the proxy.

Toчнo нoвый
Лypкaй дaльшe пoкa вce мeмы нe выyчишь

yall niggas just jealous that you're forced to use "you" for plural shit too LMAO

Y'all is Texas' gift to earth.

>Singapore English is regarded as the main language in Singapore,[11] and is officially the main language of instruction in all school subjects except for Mother Tongue lessons in Singapore's education system.[12] It is also the common language of the administration, and is promoted as an important language for international business.[13] Spelling in Singapore largely follows British conventions, owing to the country's status as a former Crown Colony.[14] English is the country's default lingua franca despite the fact that four languages have official status.[15]

Attached: B I G T H I N K.png (512x512, 24K)

Y'all arose as a contraction of you-all. It first appeared in the Southern United States in the early nineteenth century,[2] with an earliest citation of 1824.[4] Many aspects of the word's derivation are unknown; for example, no one knows if its use began with southern black people or with white immigrants.[2] One supposition is that the term evolved from the earlier Ulster Scots term ye aw.[5] Scots-Irish immigrants to the Southern United States frequently used the term ye aw.[6] Some evidence suggests that y'all could have evolved from ye aw due to the influence of African slaves who may have adapted the Scots-Irish term.[7] An alternative theory is that y'all is a calque of Gullah and Caribbean creole una via earlier dialects of African-American English.[4] Y'all is an original form, deriving from indigenous processes of grammar and morphological change, not from input from other English dialects.[4]

there is nothing wrong with a cultured second person plural

it's across Dixie, not just Texas you goofs

>this kills the y*Nk

Attached: yall-c-yalld-yalldve-yalldveheheehoo-27334909.png (500x570, 68K)

See

>not even from there

Then stay out. Y'all is common in Florida too, and across most southern states

>Y'all is

Is this Dixie ebonics?

вo пepвых я нe oп вo втopых пoшeл нaхyй