What happens when he dies?

What happens when he dies?

He is almost 90 and organ replacements can only extend your life so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vz7II3IVsyE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=hzyq4BXTkhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His brain will be transplanted into his son

His mind will be downloaded and placed into a machine.

He is only* 90. He will live much more time, because he is a god

Someone else will fill his place

No worries, m8, there are enough psychopaths to take his place.

He will become like Mr house from fallout.

He will never really die, his children will take over and continue his "legacy"

rotschild is 99, so at least 9 more years

This.

Why do you think that Chinese trial with the head transplant is happening so soon?

My ideas have already been taken by your children. This shackle is merely flesh.

His inbred son takes over.

>He thinks the people he knows by face or name are the ones that rule and have the power

Oyy vey just go shart in mart and forget about this

quads...

He's going to make things happen because he's filthy fucking rich and no one can stop him and then he'll sit on his death bed and watch as fires burn around the world

Hillary Says She’ll Stop Being Corrupt LATER (Seriously)

youtube.com/watch?v=vz7II3IVsyE&feature=youtu.be

He doesn't matter.

They're gonna put his brain into a fish tank and connect a blue tooth speaker to his brain so he can still communicate and his tank is gonna be pushed around on top of a maids trolley

And his body will be stored in the compartment under the trolley for when he feels nostalgic

Quads tell the sad truth

We are at a point in human progress that has brought forth the development of advanced genetic engineering practices.

CRISPR Cas-9 is an example.

There is a good possibility that a billionaire such as him is funding these programs so he can benefit from them first.

There's a slight chance that he may achieve augmentations in the next few years, if he hasn't already.

We will reach a time (one that I believe is only a few years away) where the super rich will be able to afford advanced genetic altering augments to extend their life.

A truly interesting era for man is approaching.

They already have done this for safe measures. They simply update it the longer he lives.

You can extend life but can't extend youth.

If you were to "erase" senility from a brain, you'd have to replace "parts" of it.

This is Theseus' paradox.

If you periodically replace every single part of a body, is it still the same body?

Reptilians don't die. They just shed their skin and shapeshift.

we must create the legion then.

one of the final seals will be broken

and soon after, the first year long night is upon us and in the darkness the demons can move free at will. only prepared can avoid the damage that will be laid upon mankind

they are bullshitting him about this transhumanist shit, he will die. transhumanism is a meme

His Sith apprentice takes over

The Oligarchy has been around since before this guy.

LaRouche and Webster Tarpley have documented that the group that became the banking elite have ties to the monarchy dating back to the 1600's Venetians.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzyq4BXTkhQ

How do you change your genetics to the point where they no longer have the kill switch?
With our DNA we can predict with decent accuracy when we are supposed to die.

He is old, his stem cells are all gone. His telomeres are basically nonexistent. If you were to replace one of his organs, would it still be fully functional, or would it start to die faster than it would in a younger person because his genetics expect for there to be no replication at that point?

Can he really prevent his own death?

But even if it was possible, that would be just giving personality settings to an advanced AI, the original one still dies no matter what.

He's going to download his conscience into a computer and live forecer

world will be a better Place - until a new jew puppet emerges from shadows

He won't die, not with all of the goy sacrifices he absorbs.

Why did you have to say this? Now it will happen for real. KEK WILLS IT.

It can't die, tho. If the body is kill, it will seek another host to carry on.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE user?

His foundations will go on

Witnessed

Nigga we Legion again?

True monsters do not disappear conveniently.

Seems to be working for Rockefeller. He's had 6 heart transplants and is 106 years old.

MFW I never side with House

Yes because continuity of consciousness is maintained.

>What happens when he dies?

why not?

Because they just called us a Dark Army in the msm.
I like the new identity more

*sharpens machete*

You mean his wife's son.

Back to Sup Forums degenerate

>implying Pax Romana isn't Sup Forums's dream society
Get fucked technophile.

Did "it" made any response to the dcleaks?
Where can I find a resumen on the dcleaks? I don't want to visit the page, I am too paranoic.

yes the body dies but the mind lives on

go die in your bunker profligate.

>What happens when he dies?

He will wake up in hell.

he is constantly having his blood replaced with the blood of virgin sacrifices until he can upload his brain to a super computer. and rule the world from there.

Played twice. Each time I chose FREEDUM.

>and enjoyed killing house each time

"Extending youth" is irrelevant when rejuvenating damage, aka "aging", is on the horizon, and is no longer far-fetched. If this emerges in his lifetime, assuming he's kept along for another decade or two, none of what you said will be relevant.